Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Last 2 bosses seem hard even for some hardcore guilds, Limit is stuck at 6/8HC and Method 7/8HC so endbosses arent that cakewalk. I'm expecting some nerfs to last two bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Last 2 bosses seem hard even for some hardcore guilds, Limit is stuck at 6/8HC and Method 7/8HC so endbosses arent that cakewalk. I'm expecting some nerfs to last two bosses.
    A funny joke, indeed. Now you can drop the act

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They absolutely are steamrolling up until Za'qul and even he isn't that hard. Most people are hitting the wall at Azshara.
    I just clicked randomly through about 40 guilds who are 7/8 guilds and I'm up to 488 on the list in raider.io. Know what the common denominator is? They are Mythic guilds. 9/9M Daz and 8/8m Uldir. That's not an average Heroic and normal raiding guild per what the OP is trying to say.

Their content difficulty is Mythic. Not Heroic. Will they struggle on two bosses that are equally as hard as the first few they'll see in Mythic? Yes. But they should steamroll the rest. That's expected.

Guilds that maybe achieved 3/9 or 4/9 are Heroic guilds that dabbled in Mythic progression. Those are the ones who aren't 7/8.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear is still miles behind what the new tier brings. Mythic raiders were around 417-420 at the most when the new raid opened. Heroic drops 430 base gear. The first 5 bosses on heroic are easy even for pugs, save for a small difficulty spike for healers dealing with exploding bubbles on Ashvane and tanks getting blasted by Orgozoa.

Once everyone gets a 10-20 ilvl bump and rank 3 essences, it won't prove to be harder than BoD.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Limit is stuck at 6/8HC and Method 7/8HC
    Google what "split run" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I just clicked randomly through about 40 guilds who are 7/8 guilds and I'm up to 488 on the list in raider.io. Know what the common denominator is? They are Mythic guilds. 9/9M Daz and 8/8m Uldir. That's not an average Heroic and normal raiding guild per what the OP is trying to say.

Their content difficulty is Mythic. Not Heroic. Will they struggle on two bosses that are equally as hard as the first few they'll see in Mythic? Yes. But they should steamroll the rest. That's expected.

Guilds that maybe achieved 3/9 or 4/9 are Heroic guilds that dabbled in Mythic progression. Those are the ones who aren't 7/8.
    he will not understand this lol, I tried to explain that. Even we good guilds 7/8 because azshara wasting too much time we prefer to do 3 7/8 splits
    I want to see hc raiders clear the raid easily as he say
    I.O BFA Season 3

The most pointless boss in the raid on Heroic is Orgozoa. With a raid consisting of mains and alts, we never saw any adds spawn in P2 in either of our runs.

Basically the fight was P1 and the run downstairs + 15-20 seconds of nuking the boss.

It seemed like the fight would get a lot more hectic, but with this tuning what the fuck is the point? You just nuke it down in P1 low enough that you never have to even see the "hard part". P1 in the first place is very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post

As I already stated, 33% of active guilds have done at least 6/8 heroic. That's roughly the same as how Dazar and Uldir went, it's roughly the same as how Antorus and all of last expansion was, with the exception of Emerald Nightmare because it was a joke raid. The last *few* bosses are harder on heroic than the first *few* on mythic, this has been the trend for over 3 years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The most pointless boss in the raid on Heroic is Orgozoa. With a raid consisting of mains and alts, we never saw any adds spawn in P2 in either of our runs.

Basically the fight was P1 and the run downstairs + 15-20 seconds of nuking the boss.

It seemed like the fight would get a lot more hectic, but with this tuning what the fuck is the point? You just nuke it down in P1 low enough that you never have to even see the "hard part". P1 in the first place is very boring.
    It's especially weird since Ashvane is a bit of a DPS check as far as Heroic raids are concerned- the organized pug I killed her with on my alt needed most everyone being alive and pulling decent-for-Heroic numbers to get her down before the fourth carapace. Even with that DPS Orgozoa was at 45% when we started ph2, and with lust we only needed to kill one set of adds then ignored the other. My guild just plowed straight through him, he's the easiest boss in there apart from maybe Radiance. With 430-435+ gear he's going to be a total joke.

We’re done for the week now. We raid about 5h per week and managed 7/8 in one night and spent the other one wiping on Azshara and not really getting all that close to a kill.

The first boss was the hardest of the easy 6. Za’qul is a minor difficulty increase because of the amount of mechanics, but still he died in 3 pulls. Overall the first 7 are on the easy side, but I don’t think they are too easy. They’re not made for Mythic guilds anyhow and I can see how a lower geared heroic only guild could struggle a bit on Sivara, Ashvane, Queen’s Court and Za’qul.

Azshara is something else though. There’s a ton of stuff going on and heroic only guilds won’t have to worry about killing this one soon without another round of sweeping nerfs or the normal power creep due to ilvl increase and essences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azshara right now needs a lot of fixing.

Spear + charm = wipe and there is nearly nothing you can do about it.. This stupid thing destroys like 50% of our pulls.

No kidding my friend actually knows someone that works on WoW and he was saying the raid team is relatively new team of lateral promotions from different departments for this tier.

Went to Azshara HC today, the gap is ABYSMAL. 7/8 bosess where oneshot, Our best pull on Azshara was 40% after 10 attempts (had 16 total). To be fair, tuning is okay, but the gap just shocks you very hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara spear and console release will probably get nerfed once they realise only 280ish guilds have killed her.

15+ Year Old Account
    7/8h are undertuned and azshara feels like a mythic boss. It's kinda redonk.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Nobody here is saying Azshara is easy, but the rest of the bosses definitely are. Much easier than the bosses in uldir and bod. Pugs are one shotting them.
    The disparity in difficulty between the first bosses and the last three is hilarious.

Court and Zo'qul aren't really hard but the way they feel like they have actual mechanics while every other boss feels like a weird tank and spank is probably some of the worst difficulty disparity we've gotten from a raid in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Azshara spear and console release will probably get nerfed once they realise only 280ish guilds have killed her.
    What about the spear needs nerfing? It only explodes if it hits an object like a pillar or the console, always point it towards the edge of the room and don't have anyone/anything in its path. You only need one spear to break one shield on Lady Venomtongue, and that is after you kill Serena Scarscale (before she shields up). And you should only have one Loyal Myrmidon spawn (and die) during p3. Those are the p3 dps checks.

The fight is actually a huge dps check, in every phase. I haven't seen anything like that in heroic difficulty raiding. In p1, you don't want the second hulk to spawn, in p2 you don't want that lone add to spawn at all, in p3 you want only one shield and one myrmidon, and p4 is an obvious dps race. If you fail any of these checks you will fall behind on ward soaking and you won't be entering phases cleanly. (It might be easier/recoverable in a huge group - I'm not sure how does the ward soaking scaling work, but it's probably busted for smaller groups like always.)

The fight is currently tuned for people who have played the 8.2 patch, not for a bunch of raidloggers. That means benthic gear, 55/57 necks, M+ essence, cyclotronic blast, etc. It's a pure contrast to the rest of the bosses - they are all easier than what previous BfA raids had to offer, while Azshara is the tightest tuned boss so far. I expect even more %hp nerfs.

Except for CoS, this expansion has mostly just been one-boss raids. G'huun, Jaina, and now Azshara is a whole league above the rest of the raid. It's actually a bit annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    What about the spear needs nerfing? It only explodes if it hits an object like a pillar or the console, always point it towards the edge of the room and don't have anyone/anything in its path. You only need one spear to break one shield on Lady Venomtongue, and that is after you kill Serena Scarscale (before she shields up). And you should only have one Loyal Myrmidon spawn (and die) during p3. Those are the p3 dps checks.

The fight is actually a huge dps check, in every phase. I haven't seen anything like that in heroic difficulty raiding. In p1, you don't want the second hulk to spawn, in p2 you don't want that lone add to spawn at all, in p3 you want only one shield and one myrmidon, and p4 is an obvious dps race. If you fail any of these checks you will fall behind on ward soaking and you won't be entering phases cleanly. (It might be easier/recoverable in a huge group - I'm not sure how does the ward soaking scaling work, but it's probably busted for smaller groups like always.)

The fight is currently tuned for people who have played the 8.2 patch, not for a bunch of raidloggers. That means benthic gear, 55/57 necks, M+ essence, cyclotronic blast, etc. It's a pure contrast to the rest of the bosses - they are all easier than what previous BfA raids had to offer, while Azshara is the tightest tuned boss so far. I expect even more %hp nerfs.
    If you get charmed or arcane bombed with spear it's pretty much a near wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by jiih View Post
    Same problem as any Raid in previous two expansions. Totally undertuned considering its the first week even for average guilds.

And the problem of last expansions/raids continue to exists..

either you are bored steamrolling with halfway decent pugs/guilds after 3rd week heroic but mythic you cant raid properly if you cant afford to show up frequently in most guilds.

still wish they would increase heroic difficulty or make flex mythic(which isnt possible) so also good players without lot of time can actually have some challenge in raids.

they think about good people with time
    they think about average people
    they think about bad people
    they think about tourists

but dont think about good people without time ..
    Good people without time would fit under the tourist category, I believe.