Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I understand your thought and agree, but to nickpick 3 of the 4 were born in the USA. AOC, Talib and Pressley all born in the USA. Only Ilhan Omar was born outside the USA.
    Happy to be corrected .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Let's ask him about his fascist symbol for an avatar again and let him worm himself around how it really is a religion thing. Guess closet racist is the new thing after closet gay although they are often one and the same.
    I'm awaiting to learn how "go back to your own country" isn't almost the default racist statement. It will be truly enlightening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I'm awaiting to learn how "go back to your own country" isn't almost the default racist statement. It will be truly enlightening.
    I'm truly awaiting the next chapter of the What He Really Meant Was! Saga
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I'm truly awaiting the next chapter of the What He Really Meant Was! Saga
    There is definitely some irony in complaining that "racist" is now meaningless because of incorrect usage when none of the words Trump uses have any meaning before being parsed through the Trumplator to ascertain their true meaning.

As Cizr has continuously used a Nazi symbol as his avatar for quite a while now you should just report his Nazi ass and ignore him.

And he can fuck right off with that "Oh it's a symbol of old Slavic paganism" bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Hey hey, any disgusting republicans who care to defend trumps newest racist Twitter rants?
    Slow your roll there bud. Using a pseudo Nazi Avatar is perfectly fine but pointing out that it would be disgusting to defend racism is beyond the pale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump claimed a black guy with a not-American name wasn't born here, claimed to have proof, never did anything.

Never apologized for the Central Park Five.

Tells, specifically, the non-white members of government to go back to their own countries.

Obsesses about how bad all Mexicans are.

The dude isn't gonna go on Twitter and yell (because he sure does love his caps): "Get these black people out of my country!" What else does he have to do to show everyone he is a giant racist douche?

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Everything after this is shit you made up, try talking to other posters instead of your own projections.
    No, he is the one who instantly pulled race card

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    He told them to go back to their own countries. I believe at least 2 of the 3 were born in the USA. I understand why you will struggle to see this as racist though.
    Probably because its not racist?
    If I come to USA and start talking shit about it and they tell me "well why dont you go back where you came from and show us how to do it" is it racist? Ofcourse not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Sure you do boy, there is not even a hint of bias detectable, lol

Plenty of other crap you talked about that implies what kind of political colours you wear, everything negatively said about trump is considered a lie because, denial is the first thing you need to accept when in support of a con man.

Well you would know what a racist looks like don't ya boy!
    If you accuse someone of something you should be able to backup your claims and prove that you are right.
    Not suprising at all that you cant prove it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    See birtherism.

- - - Updated - - -

It had fuck all to do with the law.
    No? So president of USA does not have to be born in USA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    No, he is the one who instantly pulled race card
    Pro tip: if you're quoting someone, make sure there is a reason, like you are responding to them.

You aren't responding to me here, so I don't know why I'm getting quoted. I'm not interested in childish finger pointing and excuses anyways.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

?
    Never happened. Literally fake news

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Pro tip: if you're quoting someone, make sure there is a reason, like you are responding to them.

You aren't responding to me here, so I don't know why I'm getting quoted. I'm not interested in childish finger pointing and excuses anyways.
    I am responding to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Trump claimed a black guy with a not-American name wasn't born here, claimed to have proof, never did anything.

Never apologized for the Central Park Five.

Tells, specifically, the non-white members of government to go back to their own countries.

The dude isn't gonna go on Twitter and yell (because he sure does love his caps): "Get these black people out of my country!" What else does he have to do to show everyone he is a giant racist douche?
    Personally, I'm waiting for the day he casually throws out a racial slurs.

We got pretty close with his comments on "blacks", so IMO it's a matter of time before he goes full racist.

Quote Originally Posted by cizr View Post
    probably because its not racist?
    If i come to usa and start talking shit about it and they tell me "well why dont you go back where you came from and show us how to do it" is it racist? Ofcourse not
    They were born in the United States.

He was right about one thing, though: they definitely do come from a country "whose government is a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)."
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2019-07-14 at 06:54 PM.

There's no wiggle room. It's not vague. Trump is a racist. He's displaying his racism very clearly. He has for decades. This isn't new. He learned it from his father.

If you try to excuse away his long history of racist behavior you immediately discredit yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, one of them wasn’t. It’s still racist to tell her to go back to where she came from.
    Personally I think it's hilarious when people talk shit about naturalized citizens.

We earned our citizenship, as opposed to our mother squatting over the right patch of soil. Really, these "native born" citizens are no better than the anchor babies they claim are destroying the country.

Let me know when y'all had to pay money and pass an examination to earn the right to vote, Trumpistas. Get on my level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If I come to USA and start talking shit about it and they tell me "well why dont you go back where you came from and show us how to do it" is it racist? Ofcourse not
    Were you born the United States and commenting on the United States. It's racist either way but look, here's my surprised face as you pretend that you don't get it.

Let's see your logical explanation on how telling non-white US citizens, born in the US to go back to their country does not have a racist connotation to it.

rotfl, and i was worried by the bufoon salvini.
    damn your dung president just said to born american people to "return to their nation" and still is in charge
    rotfl
    thats literally on berlusconi level of ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    They were born in the United States.

He was right about one thing, though: they definitely do come from a country "whose government is a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)."
    Afaik AOC was but Omar was not
    No idea who the others are

- - - Updated - - -

He clearly was and the only reason Trump questioned it is because he was a black guy with a dad from Africa. Your pretending is as transparent as when you try to dismiss using SS symbols as being cultural.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, one of them wasn’t. It’s still racist to tell her to go back to where she came from.
    So does president of USA have to be born in USA or not?

And nah, not SS symbol. Try to educate yourself hefore spouting nonsense and trying to ad hominem me

No idea who the others are
    They're American citizens and congressmen. That's all that needs be said.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Let's see your logical explanation on how telling non-white US citizens, born in the US to go back to their country does not have a racist connotation to it.
    Not all of them were born in USA.
    Those who were are already in their country