10+ Year Old Account
    Thus far only watched the adaptations of series I was already either a fan of or at least aware of in Dr. Stone, Fire Force, and Vinland Saga but they have all been pretty good. Dr. Stone in particular was a really great adaptation. I hope it moves at a solid pace to get to the "good" part of the series. I cannot wait to see characters like Gen, Kohaku, Suika, and of course my boy Chrome animated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really looked forward to Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirena and the first two episodes didnt dissapoint. Im just a sucker for that kind of Anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    I really looked forward to Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirena and the first two episodes didnt dissapoint. Im just a sucker for that kind of Anime
    Is that the new winner for longest LN adaptation title or what?

Have not watched the first episode yet but the little demon girl is adorable as all hell. A bit worried though since I heard the later parts of the series go in an Usagi Drop direction. Lets hope the anime just doesn't get that far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe that is the new record, congratulations! Poor “Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?” needs to go sit in the trash now.

I am definitely a sucker for that anime as well and the first two episodes have been solid

hello friends its milf isekai anime day

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those fools. They ruined jojo fridays.

The official website for the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime franchise announced on Saturday that the 38th and 39th finale episodes of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind anime will both premiere on Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS on July 28, and on AbemaTV on July 29. The site also revealed a new "countdown visual" for the anime. Warner Bros. announced at its Anime Expo panel on Friday that Crunchyroll will simulcast the finale episodes.

Oh well:

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean Jojo is finally over?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Does this mean Jojo is finally over?
    Not even close. This would be the end of Part 5. Assuming they continue to adapt the series, there are still parts 6-7 completed and part 8 is currently ongoing. Plus considering parts 1 and 2 are relatively short, that means they are maybe half way though the series. That's what happens when you start adapting a series that has been running since 1987. Then again, I don't believe another season of the anime has been announced. I hope they do since, even though I am nowhere even close to caught up with the series, parts 6 and especially 7 are the parts that sound the most fun. I know 7 in particular is a fan favorite. From what I understand, it also works as a stand alone series since it is a sort of reboot. Maybe? I think I have heard that before.

10+ Year Old Account
    damnit .

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    damnit .
    You expected it to be over.
    Too bad.
    Spoiler: 

accelerator looks like they tried to moe up the design of last order and not really a big fan of it. super > radical

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Not even close. This would be the end of Part 5. Assuming they continue to adapt the series, there are still parts 6-7 completed and part 8 is currently ongoing. Plus considering parts 1 and 2 are relatively short, that means they are maybe half way though the series. That's what happens when you start adapting a series that has been running since 1987. Then again, I don't believe another season of the anime has been announced. I hope they do since, even though I am nowhere even close to caught up with the series, parts 6 and especially 7 are the parts that sound the most fun. I know 7 in particular is a fan favorite. From what I understand, it also works as a stand alone series since it is a sort of reboot. Maybe? I think I have heard that before.
    Its hard to explain without spoiling part 6. Also Part 7 has best JoJo my only husbando (no homo, ok very homo) Johnny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I keep meaning to read that, thanks for the reminder.

Think it publishes in JUMP, right? High chance of an adaptation, eventually, I'd say.
    same author as Fire Punch right? If it's in the same style I'd say It's a bit over the top for a anime adaption, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    You expected it to be over.
    Too bad.
    Spoiler: 
    It's a shame I got burnt out on Jojo before even finishing Part 4. I watched the first 3 or so episode of Part 5, and thought it was interesting but still couldn't bring myself to continue.

One day, maybe, I will get through Part 4 and 5.

I expect that there will be ending spoilers flung around everywhere when a part 6 adaptation is announced.

Nothing is more aggravating than walking into an episode discussion thread and then manga readers are throwing around "HEY, THIS IS FORESHADOWING FOR X EVENT!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Do you all think Chainsawman might get animated? I guess it's too early but I really wonder if they'd be able to pull it off without having to censor half the scenes.
    Would be cool, but it's the kind of manga where so little actually happens most chapters I would think they have to wait quite awhile to even have enough for a 11-12 episode run. Such a fun series. Denji and Power are such a great due, especially Power. She may already be one of my favorite characters of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    happy birthday Sharo!
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Bx44K3rl.jpg[IMG]
    Happy Birthday Sharo