257 54.80%
  • Hero!!! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

134 28.57%
  • I want to be different, its Time Warp, Drums etc

78 16.63%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Pretty sure ur both remembering wrong, can still remember aoe farming Tyrs hand with time warp.
    Just checked it and no, time warp was introduced in Cata.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Unless, you know, you actually want drums? If I'm in a party and call for "bloodlust" and have none who can do it, I'll obviously ask "anyone has drums" and then ask for "drums".
    I tried to make the latter part of my comment sounding sarcastic, guess it wasn't that obvious

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    On my horde chat I call it hero, on my alliance I call it BL.

Blood Lust feels more shamanic (heroism really sounds more like a paladin spell), but I like the sound and animation of Heroism more (Hiyaaaaa is better than Grah Grah Grah basically)
    I don't understand what makes you think "heroism" sounds like a paladin spell, if there's one class that is not heroic for shit it's the guy who bubbles up and teleports to town.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Choose wisely...
    Yes /10char

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Bloodlust/Heroism was added in Tbc... what irony
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Bloodlust is a thing since Warcraft II and III buddy... And it WAS INDEED exclusive to ogres (non-faction) and shamans (Horde only).

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    This is a thread about WoW. And who tf talks about WC2 when referring to WoW's good old days?

First you make a dumb comment and then you even make it more silly, gj

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Pretty sure ur both remembering wrong, can still remember aoe farming Tyrs hand with time warp.
    TW was added in Cataclysm. The only similar thing that mages had was Icy Veins, which was also added only in TBC, but it only affected the caster and could stack with heroism.

Lust on Alliance
    Hero on Horde

Thats's how I do it. Just to boggle people's mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This is a thread about WoW. And who tf talks about WC2 when referring to WoW's good old days?

First you make a dumb comment and then you even make it more silly, gj
    In my opinion, it is relevant to refer it to wc3. That's where the spell originates from, with the exact same icon, sound and effects (grow in size, attack speed, red hands).

Not going to kick you in the balls for referring it to as Heroism as Alliance, but Bloodlust is more appropriate, considering. In my opinion.
    Last edited by Santti; 2019-07-15 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Lust

10/char
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Let's do the timewarp again...

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Your argument is that no shaman had lust in vanilla because it was a Horde-only race and that wouldn't have been fair? Way to make an argument that cannot be proven. You do realize by your logic they shouldn't have given any powerful buffs to paladins because Horde couldn't have them? Here's some reading on the subject for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
    Bro.. We're talking about WoW. In WoW bloodlust was introduced in TBC, not vanilla. What are you even trying to argue here? Wtf..

Choose wisely...
    Neither, it's Time Warp... Mage4Lyfe.

I've only played Alliance since late WotLK so it's "Hero" when I want it in raids, but when talking outside of game say on forums or with my friends, I'd call it Bloodlust first and Hero[ism] second. So I'm voting Bloodlust here.

I had played WC2 enough to know it had roots from the Ogre Magi's Bloodlust there, but I didn't play WC3 much at all...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I generally call it "lust" when playing Alliance, and call it "hero" when playing Horde because it annoys some people...

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a shaman spell from WC3 so prob BL
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Alliance = HT/Hero.
    Horde = Lust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Choose wisely...
    It's called nothing, for most mages and shamans have started to either cast it too late or too early. IT IS CALLED WASTED POTENTIAL!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I just can't wrap my head around how many people think that Bloodlust is a Vanilia spell.

Time warp
    /chars
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    As a raid leader that has been both horde and alliance, it is just Lust. Not bloodlust, not heroism, not warp. Lust. Simple, and i have never had a person ask what i meant.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.