Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    Wouldn't make any sense lore wise as the old gods fear the undead since they can't be corrupted or turned by them... that said with the way lore has been butchered I'm not sure if that holds true anymore. I know in wrath the old God yogg saron was fighting a desperate and losing war against the lichking.
    That's a false and there are NPCs who're undead and corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That was never stated. It's a wrong belief that has somehow been repeated without end by some people
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    When you apply logic and deductive reasoning, how do you that?

- - - Updated - - -

We got 3 representative so far asuming Sylvanas will be the Avatar of Shadows.

Illidan Fel
    Bolvar Undeath
    Sylvanas Shadow
    Arcane - If Jaina would ascend the role of Azshara and be the jailor of the depths.
    Nature Malfurion might have a new identity to take over his role.
    Light - Could be High King Anduin.
    I think it's not Shadow but Void, and Alleria is a much better representant than Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Arthas LK (with Frostmourne, plate etc.) >>> Bolvar LK though

Bolvars only power is pretty much wearing the helm of damnation
    We don't really know about that. The more undead LK controls, the stronger he gets. After Ebon Blade massacre in the Red dragon sanctum I wouldn't be so sure that Arthas LK > Bolvar LK. It's really complicated right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    >Revealed
    >Speculation

These things...don't quite work together.
    I also don't like that. It's a cheap move to make people read your thread. This is why the Lore forum is full of bullshit, like people believing some things that didn't even appear in the warcraft(same goes for the YouTubers speculations videos that they think they're facts, that's a cancer of internet right now).
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-07-13 at 08:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This could explain tbh Kvaldir apperances on Island Expeditions... WOOPS!

Threads by vertigo12 should be automaticaly deleted on creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is the whole "undead are immune to old gods" thing even true? We only inferred that from that from a (poorly drawn) comic iirc. Frankly, undeads can be controlled with necromancy, which makes them probably the easiest bitches to control in any fantasy setting ever, even my DK can literally do that (means there is old rune magic that does it). I see no reason why a being of shadow shouldn't be able to wield necromantic magic, at least in lore practioners usually utilize both magics. Our latest black smoke monster has also just casually resurrected our fishy hentai maiden, so the controll over life and death is certainly not beyond the inhabitants of the void.

Maybe the brainwashing - as in driving insane - shit does not work, but even then Sylvans' goons are apparently capable of thought and human emotion, they also can get scared, so I fail to see where her actual advantage is and why she and her minions should be immune. At this point it looks way more likely that the void whispers just egged on Alleria to get herself killed. Not to mention that Sylvanas was literally instrumental in releasing N'Zoth by luring us into Azshara's fangs.
    Yep. I don't buy this bullshit theory of "the void fears undeath" thing at all. The void told alleria to kill sylvanas? The void is trying to get Alleria to completely turn to madness and under their influence. They do that by getting you to do things, each one slowly eroding yourself. Of course they'd try to get her to kill her sister; it'd be a huge win for the void taking Alleria (their "little butterfly"). Hell further, void magic can be used for necromantic means, and the void entities never outright tell truths.

it would be a shame if Sylvanas somehow manages to resurrect her old pal Arthas as her own bitch puppet...

I say that the easiest way is maybe the right one.

We do know that the dagger can contain high powerful entities.
    As warchief sylvanas knows everything that happened in the antorus raid.
    We see nathanos leaving us in the nazjatar first quest.

So what if sylvanas wants to entrap insade the dagger not other than azeroth world soul??

Having azeroth Titan soul will provvide the power necessary to end the war even if the rest of the horde is against her.

Obviously she needs to find a way to the world soul becouse the chamber hearth is guarded by the cenarion circle, earthen ring plus many alliance adventurers.
    This can be why nathanos is not in the 8. 2 story, he us actually looking for a way to the world soul without being noticed by the alliance and other forces

When you apply logic and deductive reasoning, how do you that?
    That's still not a reveal. A reveal implies an absolute certainty. This is a theory that has some potential support but can still have 100 other equally possible outcomes or alternatives for the story. (Or nothing entirely.)

It's obnoxious clickbait. If you're going to do that, at least own up to it and admit that's the intention rather than pretending to be some kind of visionary.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's still not a reveal. A reveal implies an absolute certainty. This is a theory that has some potential support but can still have 100 other equally possible outcomes or alternatives for the story. (Or nothing entirely.)

It's obnoxious clickbait. If you're going to do that, at least own up to it and admit that's the intention rather than pretending to be some kind of visionary.
    How could things like this be an obnoxious clickbait if it even doesn't have ads and or are spam and it doesn't even force you to check it out, reply, read the thing? You did read it oit of your own volition didn't you?

I DO NOT OWN any of the YT channels I posted on the link which would generate money for each views you do and I am neither affiliated with any of them.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-15 at 05:36 PM.

How could things like this be an obnoxious clickbait if it even doesn't have ads and or are spam and it doesn't even force you to check it out, reply, read the thing? You did read it oit of your own volition didn't you?

I DO NOT OWN any of the YT channels I posted on the link which would generate money for each views you do and I am neither affiliated with any of them.
    Clickbait isn't limited to the idea of being monetized, it's just expanded that far. It's anything that is attention seeking in that way.

Your thread title and thread content are incongruent. It's making an absolute declaration when it's still uncertain.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    I say that the easiest way is maybe the right one.

We do know that the dagger can contain high powerful entities.
    As warchief sylvanas knows everything that happened in the antorus raid.
    We see nathanos leaving us in the nazjatar first quest.

So what if sylvanas wants to entrap insade the dagger not other than azeroth world soul??

Having azeroth Titan soul will provvide the power necessary to end the war even if the rest of the horde is against her.

Obviously she needs to find a way to the world soul becouse the chamber hearth is guarded by the cenarion circle, earthen ring plus many alliance adventurers.
    This can be why nathanos is not in the 8. 2 story, he us actually looking for a way to the world soul without being noticed by the alliance and other forces
    That would be a super duper weapon way more powerful that Azerite. So far we have no weapon which imprisons a titan other than the Seat of Pantheon. As of now it is safe to say that there is a guarantee that BotBE is,was and will be a non- titan constructed old god prison similar to Alladin's genie lamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Clickbait isn't limited to the idea of being monetized, it's just expanded that far. It's anything that is attention seeking in that way.

Your thread title and thread content are incongruent. It's making an absolute declaration when it's still uncertain.
    Let's see what reveal means or entails:

re·veal1
    /rəˈvēl/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others.
    synonyms: divulge, disclose, tell, let out, let slip, let drop, let fall, give away, give the game/show away, blurt (out), babble, give out, release, leak, betray, open up, unveil, bring out into the open; go public on/with, make known, make public, bring to public notice/attention, broadcast, air, publicize, publish, circulate, disseminate, pass on, report, declare, post, communicate, impart, unfold, vouchsafe; confess, admit, lay bare; informallet on, spill, blab, let the cat out of the bag, dish the dirt, take/blow the lid off, blow wide open, come clean about; informalcough, blow the gaff; archaicdiscover
    "for operational reasons the police can't reveal his whereabouts"

Now a tag [speculation] was added because it is obviously unofficial and never claims to be the infallible truth thus it is speculative. [Spolier] tag is definitely not used because it isn't a content which is preloaded or inherent within the current patch or expansion.I'm not sure why are you so critical about those words being used together and where yhe issue stems from.

Do we honestly have to make a great deal about thread titles and how a poster should construct his own thread in accordance to somebody elses standards or it should definitely depend on the poster himself?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-17 at 05:03 AM.

That would be a super duper weapon way more powerful that Azerite. So far we have no weapon which imprisons a titan other than the Seat of Pantheon. As of now it is safe to say that there is a guarantee that BotBE is,was and will be a non- titan constructed old god prison similar to Alladin's genie lamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what reveal means or entails:

re·veal1
    /rəˈvēl/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others.
    synonyms: divulge, disclose, tell, let out, let slip, let drop, let fall, give away, give the game/show away, blurt (out), babble, give out, release, leak, betray, open up, unveil, bring out into the open; go public on/with, make known, make public, bring to public notice/attention, broadcast, air, publicize, publish, circulate, disseminate, pass on, report, declare, post, communicate, impart, unfold, vouchsafe; confess, admit, lay bare; informallet on, spill, blab, let the cat out of the bag, dish the dirt, take/blow the lid off, blow wide open, come clean about; informalcough, blow the gaff; archaicdiscover
    "for operational reasons the police can't reveal his whereabouts"

Now a tag [speculation] was added because it is obviously unofficial and never claims to be the infallible truth thus it is speculative. [Spolier] tag is definitely not used because it isn't a content which is preloaded or inherent within the current patch or expansion.I'm not sure why are you so critical about those words being used together and where yhe issue stems from.

Do we honestly have to make a great deal about thread titles and how a poster should construct his own thread in accordance to somebody elses standards or it should definitely depend on the poster himself?
    Yep of course but considering azeroth soul being in a really bad state, i have no idea if xal could do it, but if it can the ones that have the dagger wins the war.

And what if B forTb is not going to happen? We believe us going due to the cinematic, but maybe allies and horde sided with saurfang will do the first move, especially if sylvanas gets a new powerful weapon.

But seeing how the story writing is going I will not be surprised if nathanos does warchief stabbing Jon snow stile XD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is the whole "undead are immune to old gods" thing even true? We only inferred that from that from a (poorly drawn) comic iirc. Frankly, undeads can be controlled with necromancy, which makes them probably the easiest bitches to control in any fantasy setting ever, even my DK can literally do that (means there is old rune magic that does it). I see no reason why a being of shadow shouldn't be able to wield necromantic magic, at least in lore practioners usually utilize both magics. Our latest black smoke monster has also just casually resurrected our fishy hentai maiden, so the controll over life and death is certainly not beyond the inhabitants of the void.

Maybe the brainwashing - as in driving insane - shit does not work, but even then Sylvans' goons are apparently capable of thought and human emotion, they also can get scared, so I fail to see where her actual advantage is and why she and her minions should be immune. At this point it looks way more likely that the void whispers just egged on Alleria to get herself killed. Not to mention that Sylvanas was literally instrumental in releasing N'Zoth by luring us into Azshara's fangs.
    The void now has evidences that they do both control the living, through whispers and madness, and the dead,through reanimation and even ressurection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mhalix View Post
    Considering what we saw Sylvanas do with Derek Proudmore it sure makes me wonder how long until they have her do the same to Genn Greymane son Liam ................... Just think how that would go over ???
    Not only Derek but Zelling and through the NE's who got ressurected in Darkshore WF.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe those undead who were impervious to the mind control of the helmbearer prove themselves to be far more powerful over Arthras. This goes both for Sylvanas who gradually was able to resist the influence of Arthras as it waned and even Bolvar who never succumbed in his willbreaking and mindwarping torment against him yet he fully understood the importance of being a Lich King.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There you have it! Azshara and Sylvanas working for a common cause. Vision at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Patch 8.3 Vision o N'Zoth. Nya'lotha encounter... Azshara is being tortured and finally reveals Sylvanas plan in cohort with Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    There you have it! Azshara and Sylvanas working for a common cause. Vision at its finest.
    we knew that all along, don't take much credit when half of the forums knew that, also?:

Seems like Sylvanas will scrap valkyrs and is eyeing on N'Zoth as the ultimate prize for ressurection.

If it's not naga hatchery then it is definitely N'Zoth and the power of the void or shadows to ressurect more.
    this was wrong

Patch 8.3 Vision o N'Zoth. Nya'lotha encounter... Azshara is being tortured and finally reveals Sylvanas plan in cohort with Azshara.
    You're literally quoting something that was way before yesterday's stream.

Azshara and Sylvanas working together was a known bargain back in 8.2. The rest of this is still extrapolation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

New Blizzcon art Bolvar wearing the full LK armor with his undead flaming hammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Don’t worry, she’s alive after the raid. Well, maybe not alive but she’s definitely not dead.
    We now have evidence in 8.3 she's alive and working against N'Zoth all along. It was their plan to dupe N'Zoth and perhaps lure him that's why the reason why they wanted Sargeras to physically enter planet Azeroth and was coniving with Illidan, the Avatar of Sargeras, but Malfurion suddenly disrupted the ritual back in War of the Ancients trilogy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    it would be a shame if Sylvanas somehow manages to resurrect her old pal Arthas as her own bitch puppet...
    Ultimate payback with a cause. Imagine Bolvar and Arthas side by side.