Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I already answered it you are attacking a politician on her way out the door pretending you care about honesty....as a Trump supporter.
    I'm not attacking her ffs. Just pointing out that your "reality" is really, really fucked up. I'm done.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I'm not attacking her ffs. Just pointing out that your "reality" is really, really fucked up. I'm done.
    Says the fucking Trump supporter lol

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Sometimes you just have to drop the subject and move on. And with some, just put them on ignore. That works well too.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Is this the new version of the bullshit during 2016 when Hillary was sick for a few weeks and people thought she was dying and/or was a body replacement?
    Because shaking and falling down mean's you're healthy?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    But not common enough to keep her out of office after the last election.
    You dislike her and would like to use her health as a pretext to get her out of office despite her ongoing democratic mandate.
    In short, you wish for democracy to be trumped by an act of god, because the vote didn't go your way.
    you know the current Groko was the last straw before pres. Steinmeier would have been forced to call for another election.
    first SPD denying Groko first minute the results came out, the fruitless Jamaica negotiations afterwards and finally they had to drag SPD into GroKo screaming and struggling.
    Merkel is not chancellor because everybody and their grandma wished it; more the truth she was the only alternative to a second election in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because shaking and falling down mean's you're healthy?
    Or people get temporarily sick and not every time somebody is seen not at 100%, especially exceptionally public figures, it doesn't mean they're about to die or have some fatal disease?

I know how much you love your hyperbole, but you should at least try a little bit here.

Or people get temporarily sick and not every time somebody is seen not at 100%, especially exceptionally public figures, it doesn't mean they're about to die or have some fatal disease?

I know how much you love your hyperbole, but you should at least try a little bit here.
    You act as Clinton's age and her falling down wasn't a legit problem of concern, I don't think that's normal behavior.

You act as Clinton's age and her falling down wasn't a legit problem of concern, I don't think that's normal behavior.
    The guy you constantly defend (Yes yes we know, you're an independent ) is an obese man who is visually horrendously unhealthy that constantly eats fast food. Yet I don't think I've seen you mention this once ever.

The guy you constantly defend is an obese man who is visually horrendously unhealthy that constantly eats fast food. Yet I don't think I've seen you mention this once.
    Yeah he is, what is your point other than to deflect?

So no concern on Trump who is older and obese?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So no concern on Trump who is older and obese?
    Of course there is, but out of the 3 old people, only one was shaking and falling down. Sanders looks like the crypt keeper but he wasn't falling down.

Also, Clinton is obese, just not as much

This is super entertaining. I donno why people continue to engage with you honestly when it's obvious you have no desire to do so.

I guess enjoy obsessing over women's health while you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-07-16 at 07:03 PM.

Of course there is, but out of the 3 old people, only one was shaking and falling down. Sanders looks like the crypt keeper but he wasn't falling down.

Well Clinton is overweight Trump is near morbidly obese mostly due to the fact that he thinks exercise is bad for him or something.

This is super entertaining. I donno why people continue to engage with you honestly when it's obvious you have no desire to do so.

I guess enjoy obsessing over women's health while you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.
    I explained with logic and reason, and you can't admit you are wrong. If Trump was the one falling down then I would have been concerned for his health as well. How can you determine that doesn't factor in? This has nothing to do with R and D, this is fucking common sense. The fact you can't see that frustrates you which makes me feel you don't care about these facts.

I mean we all know the only reason you are even bothering with this topic is because you don't like Merkel because you're a totally obviously not just a conservative lying to everyone and saying you're independent. Its why you hilariously tried to call Hillary obese when pointing out how much you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.

At this point it's just interesting to watch you pretzel logic yourself around.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    you know the current Groko was the last straw before pres. Steinmeier would have been forced to call for another election.
    first SPD denying Groko first minute the results came out, the fruitless Jamaica negotiations afterwards and finally they had to drag SPD into GroKo screaming and struggling.
    Merkel is not chancellor because everybody and their grandma wished it; more the truth she was the only alternative to a second election in 2018.
    "Everyone and their grandma wishing it" is not a requirement for a becoming chancellor of Germany.
    And president Steinmeier wasn't forced to call another election.

None of your points are enough to disguise that you wish for an act of god to oust the elected chancellor of Germany before her mandate ends because you do not like her.

I mean we all know the only reason you are even bothering with this topic is because you don't like Merkel because you're a totally obviously not just a conservative lying to everyone and saying you're independent. Its why you hilariously tried to call Hillary obese when pointing out how much you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.

At this point it's just interesting to watch you pretzel logic yourself around.
    Merkel is a conservative. She just doesn't hate brown people enough for his taste.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    She is Chancellor, because her party got 26.8% of the votes, and the second party got 20.5% of the votes. It's really not that complicated. That you don't like her doesn't make her illegitimate, less in power, less competent or anything, really. Just means that you are sad because your party didn't get more votes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

What's with this bizarre negging anyway? Got a thing for elderly German conservative politicians?

A) It was a hoax, a bunch of right wing morons fell for it.
    B) LOL@concern trolling about Hillary when Trump is older and faked his last two physicals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Merkel is a conservative. She just doesn't hate brown people enough for his taste.
    The Conservatives on this board are fighting tirelessly to dispel the notion that racism isn't a pillar of conservative ideology.

But say it back to them and oh boy the outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What's with this bizarre negging anyway? Got a thing for elderly German conservative politicians?

A) It was a hoax, a bunch of right wing morons fell for it.
    B) LOL@concern trolling about Hillary when Trump is older and faked his last two physicals.

- - - Updated - - -

The Conservatives on this board are fighting tirelessly to dispel the notion that racism isn't a pillar of conservative ideology.

But say it back to them and oh boy the outrage.
    I didn't know CNN was big on right wing hoaxes. You have to be obtuse to think she didn't have something wrong with her.