10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    You already proved that you are ignorant on history and I educated you.
    You are the one making absolutely insane posts and claiming that half of USA voters are racist. You are the one who does clearly know what racism is
    You know making random statements might make you sound smart and witty in your head but that's about the only place that takes place. But it is understandable if you find what you are doing educating others that you find yourself well educated, you never properly experience education.

Anyway this is hardly an interesting conversation. It hardly ever is when dealing with alt-right.

Do continue being a good boy and defend racism some more

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump comments are acceptable because Omar is PoS , yes. She should GTFO of USA if she hates America and loves extremism so much.
    If you hate American government so much, that you would go to the extreme of telling her to get the fuck out... why don’t you just leave? Why don’t you go make Romania a better place? If you have issues with who Americans chose to represent us, you are free to GTFO.

You cant blame jews for antisemite talk she did, wtf? I sincerely doubt that you are jewish because I dont see any reason why someone jewish would defend antisemite.
    Yeah, now question my religion... mr ‘my avatar is not fascist and I don’t care what you think, because it’s my religion’... I’m taking the above as a projection.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I linked graphs on previous pages, and i can link plenty more. It was recovering during Bush and most of Obama's first term.

Keep living in fantasy world of your own making if you like.
    If you wish to post graphs, at the very least you must be able to read them in their context. Coal is dying has been all that shows is that republican presidents propped up the industry, that graph does not show that the industry is alive all it shows is that it was propped up by subsidies.

Go on look up a graph of how profitable that industry is after you subtract the subsidies from the profits.

Obama took those subsidies and put them in industries with a future like green energy, what also has created more jobs and stands to create even more once financially viable something fossil fuel based industries can never obtain again.

I would be careful with waiting to continue this conversation with me, they might take away all your turnips

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, it wasn’t. It was stagnant. Look at the overall trend. You really need to learn how to read trends better.
    Gaining about 40k jobs from 100k lows is stagnant?

Well, then coal industry isn't dying, it is simply stagnant right now as well. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaining about 40k jobs from 100k lows is stagnant?

Well, then coal industry isn't dying, it is simply stagnant right now as well. /s
    Over the course of 10 years? Yeah, that’s 4K jobs a year... that’s 4% growth a year...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The thing is, they can and do vote, and approaching them like you do will keep them voting Trump.

Because that "practically anything else" is significant paycut.
    Good that means they with their increased life span they can continue to be stupid, rather than just dead. Maybe they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Numbers don't support jobs dropping in coal industry as a whole. If any mines are closing then i guess other jobs are created elsewhere.
    So you're saying you were wrong about coal coming back. Great for you being the bigger gender specific human to do that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If you wish to post graphs, at the very least you must be able to read them in their context. Coal is dying has been all that shows is that republican presidents propped up the industry, that graph does not show that the industry is alive all it shows is that it was propped up by subsidies.
    And it was destroyed by regulations.

Two forces that can shape industries at the whim of political parties. Obama's administration considered them expendable to greater cause, and Republicans gained as result.

Go on look up a graph of how profitable that industry is after you subtract the subsidies from the profits.
    We aren't talking about profits but about jobs here. Noone but business owners are thrilled by profits.

Obama took those subsidies and put them in industries with a future like green energy, what also has created more jobs and stands to create even more once financially viable something fossil fuel based industries can never obtain again.
    So Republicans subsidise coal and Democrats (and China) subsidise renewables - both not profitable without those subsidies? (else people would jump into them without government intervention)

And that is proof of what exactly?

The thing is, they can and do vote, and approaching them like you do will keep them voting Trump.

Because that "practically anything else" is significant paycut.

Numbers don't support jobs dropping in coal industry as a whole. If any mines are closing then i guess other jobs are created elsewhere.
    You know what a major pay cut is? Being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I see the defense had to call in the Russians for back up....

Doesn't matter what kind of world salad you drum up, what Trump said was literal racism. There is no wiggle room for denial there.
    The GOP doesn't think they're racist when there is a single minority that doesn't mind what they said, or a single minority they're friends with.

They're a party of old white men confused why minorities don't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If you hate American government so much, that you would go to the extreme of telling her to get the fuck out... why don’t you just leave? Why don’t you go make Romania a better place? If you have issues with who Americans chose to represent us, you are free to GTFO.

Yeah, now question my religion... mr ‘my avatar is not fascist and I don’t care what you think, because it’s my religion’... I’m taking the above as a projection.
    Why would I go to Romania ? Also I am not even in USA.

Your religion? You dont have to be religious to be jewish. Someone can be atheist and still be jewish. I would think that someone who is jewish knows this.

I find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be jewish defends antisemite like Omar and comes to conclusion that "if you point out her antisemitism you are actually antisemite yourself"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You know making random statements might make you sound smart and witty in your head but that's about the only place that takes place. But it is understandable if you find what you are doing educating others that you find yourself well educated, you never properly experience education.

Anyway this is hardly an interesting conversation. It hardly ever is when dealing with alt-right.

Do continue being a good boy and defend racism some more
    Everyone who disagrees with you is alt right.
    Everyone who voted Trump is racist.

What a child like world views

Your religion? You dont have to be religious to be jewish. Someone can be atheist and still be jewish. I would think that someone who is jewish knows this.

I find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be jewish defends antisemite like Omar and comes to conclusion that "if you point out her antisemitism you are actually antisemite yourself"

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who disagrees with you is alt right.
    Everyone who voted Trump is racist.

What a child like world views
    There are plenty of people who defended Omar, Israels oldest newspaper had an article defending what she said about Aipac saying that it was not anti-semetic and that there is a difference between not supporting Israel and hating jewish people themselves.

Many jews are not zionist to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s even better... why the fuck are you telling her to get the fuck out, when you are not even in US? How in the hell do you imagine that Trump isn’t talking to you?

You don’t have to use a symbol of your religion, that folks pointed out is a kin to fascist symbology. There are infinite symbols you could use from your religion. I would think someone who follows said religion, would find an image that expresses their religion in a better light.

Since you have the gull to question my religion, I’m calling projecting once again. Your religion has nothing to do with your avatar... fair?

That’s because you are lying about your religion, to promote fascism. I’m a refugee due to religious persecution of Jews. I’ve had first hand experience... including being pushed down a flight of stairs, as they screamed ‘go back to your country’. While having discussions about Palestine occupation and lobbying with Rabbi, without it being antisemetic.

Just because you are lying, doesn’t meant I am.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do you say racist things when you rant out of frustration? I don't think this is the hill you want to die one, simply stick to I don't care that he is a racist I care more about his policies. It's not a great stance but at least it's honest, I mean I doubt you would say it to anyone of color in real life because you know it's racist.
    I can not answer you because it is suppose to be a forbidden topic. Trying to trap me?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "The GOP doesn't think" was all you needed, tbh lol

The old white folks will die off eventually. Then maybe the country can make actual progress again.

- - - Updated - - -

So, genuinely, why are you do ardent in your defense of Trump and all his BS? Is it just a matter of he says/does things you agree with?
    It's his very close to nazi symbol, and Trump said they're very fine people so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    For anyone still saying Trump isn't racist:
    https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publicatio...ants-facts.cfm

"Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities. Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, "Go back to where you came from, " whether made by supervisors or by co-workers."

The federal agency in charge of protecting people from discrimination has it as one of their examples for racist harassment.
    You always agree with what the government says? I bet not.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Suppose to be a forbidden topic. Apparently it's ok. I can not answer you because of it is suppose to be a forbidden topic. Trying to trap me?

Mmhm so you're racist, because you go on random rants of racism out of frustration. You're an old conservative so I would expect nothing less.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it was destroyed by regulations.

Two forces that can shape industries at the whim of political parties. Obama's administration considered them expendable to greater cause, and Republicans gained as result.

We aren't talking about profits but about jobs here. Noone but business owners are thrilled by profits.

So Republicans subsidise coal and Democrats (and China) subsidise renewables - both not profitable without those subsidies? (else people would jump into them without government intervention)

And that is proof of what exactly?
    Ah more dishonest turnip master crap, industries viability and sustainability isn't determined by it's profits. I mean if you are going to ridicule yourself you really do take all the fun out of it for me

Renewable has a future, coal has not. Not according to me but people who actually invest more money on a daily basis than you earn through your turnip farm in a life time. But considering you are doing an excellent job of making yourself look like a fool my work here is done

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, can not answer your post for the same reasons I put in my reply. But you do seem to have personal issues with old conservatives. Discrimination does not have to involve race or gender you know. But those both are another forbidden topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s even better... why the fuck are you telling her to get the fuck out, when you are not even in US? How in the hell do you imagine that Trump isn’t talking to you?

You don’t have to use a symbol of your religion, that folks pointed out is a kin to fascist symbology. There are infinite symbols you could use from your religion. I would think someone who follows said religion, would find an image that expresses their religion in a better light.

Since you have the gull to question my religion, I’m calling projecting once again. Your religion has nothing to do with your avatar... fair?

That’s because you are lying about your religion, to promote fascism. I’m a refugee due to religious persecution of Jews. I’ve had first hand experience... including being pushed down a flight of stairs, as they screamed ‘go back to your country’. While having discussions about Palestine occupation and lobbying with Rabbi, without it being antisemetic.

Just because you are lying, doesn’t meant I am.
    Everyone who hates their country, shit talks it and promotes extremism should get the fuck out. EVERYONE

I cant imagine Trump talking to me for simple reasons :

1) I dont have and shit talk US
    2) I am not even in US

Calm down with projecting about lying, ok ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Mmhm so you're racist, because you go on random rants of racism out of frustration. You're an old conservative so I would expect nothing less.
    No, No he's just "biased towards people of colour" not the same thing at all *wink* *wink* because that's what his parents and church told him, it's not racism it's simply a healthy distance towards "others", as taught from their religion of "tolerance".