Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    It's not mathematically impossible. Method had it at 21% and they haven't even done splits yet.
    Boss health doesn't really tell the whole story since they're all (to my knowledge) wiping during the 3rd shield

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Is it really a good wall if the only reason it's hard is because of inflated hp which requires more gear.
    As opposed to being hard due to mechanics which require skill?
    Ashvane has also a lot of mechanics that require skill and needs coordination. It's not really a target dummy. But dps/gear/hps checks are not uncommon in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    QQ I LIVE IN EU AND A DIFF TIME ZONE AND BLIZZARD AN NA COMPANY KEEPS CHANGING THINGS WHILE IM SLEEPING!!!! AND and and and i'm a fanboy of method and it's not fair cause I don't get to watch them get world first on it and live my life through their success, and and i'm sad.
    what does this even mean

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    QQ I LIVE IN EU AND A DIFF TIME ZONE AND BLIZZARD AN NA COMPANY KEEPS CHANGING THINGS WHILE IM SLEEPING!!!! AND and and and i'm a fanboy of method and it's not fair cause I don't get to watch them get world first on it and live my life through their success, and and i'm sad.
    1/10 bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    Boss health doesn't really tell the whole story since they're all (to my knowledge) wiping during the 3rd shield
    Lower health means lower shield, thus quicker phases, thus fewer corals. It would be a fairly significant nerf, and with some more gear might mean guilds would be able to down her with only 3 unshielded phases which would make the encounter a lot easier.

Top guilds: we can pretty much ensure that the world first race is an event that will last a couple days, let's make it into stream events
    Blizz: Ok let's give them a boss that you have to gear up for across multiple weeks

I hope there is no nerf so they have to sit at those events for a month :P that would be somewhat funny. But yeah, probably there's a nerf coming in 1 day or so

Method 5% on their last attempt. Getting closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Not bad at all and that rez on nnogga was useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    But "mAtheMatiCalLy iMpOsSiBle"...

Method 4.8% they need to push dps before 4 th carbice shield thingy

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Exactly, the boss is mechanically simple just mathematically impossible tuned by blizz on purpose
    Well their previous try was 4.8% with some avoidable deaths that would have done the remaining HP so hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Lower health means lower shield, thus quicker phases, thus fewer corals. It would be a fairly significant nerf, and with some more gear might mean guilds would be able to down her with only 3 unshielded phases which would make the encounter a lot easier.
    Shield scales with her max health, it's the same amount no matter how low she gets. Either you push it before 3 shields (they can't do this with current dps) or you deal with the 3rd shield and then kill it. No one will make it through a 4th shield phase.

But yes, quicker phases mean less coral and less debuffs and less raid damage

EDIT: o shit they got close there, should go down today
    Last edited by Sxq; 2019-07-17 at 05:38 PM.

Impressive of Method to get so close and still without doing splits?
    Its a big bonus to be able to save splits for later when you have a better clue of what to gear.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care about who wins, but honestly Method have WAY more entertaining stream with great commentators and overall production that RedBull one.

wonder if limit will run 2 or 3 tanks

They went from best try 21 to 4.8 % i dont think mathimatically impossible still apply yet
    They will get it sooon

Do you know why Method runs with 3 tanks? Limit seemed to be fine with 2 tanks (the lack of a third tank didn't seem to cause wipes), but I probably missed something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds hit a roadblock in the first day and everybody talking bout nerf ... then later complain how easy is the content.

Method almost have it ... i think if they get it in the next few hours they will run away with this one ... for sure it will put pressure on NA , and thats on the middle of this raid..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Do you know why Method runs with 3 tanks? Limit seemed to be fine with 2 tanks (the lack of a third tank didn't seem to cause wipes), but I probably missed something.
    To soak bubbles im sure