Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    My favorite part of so many of these types of LFG postings is the leaders having few to no kills themselves as well as having a ridiculously low raider.io score.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    My favorite part of so many of these types of LFG postings is the leaders having few to no kills themselves as well as having a ridiculously low raider.io score.
    Yes, but the major advantage they have is actually starting/creating a group, hence they have the power to invite whomever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats why most people moved to FF 14 and ESO .

wow is just garbage catering only to most hardcore nolifers atm .

you should see global chat in shadowbringers - so many people from wow that its crazy . it was never like this in past.

no king rules forver.
    Translation: LFR heroes and thrash level players that blame a game for their life changing and can no longer commit to a time schedule blame the pixels for their choices in life.

And people on this forum still dont realize there are better players on here that see through your bullshit posts in a second.

FFXIV is just that pathetic little game that people that pretend to hate WoW will go for a couple of months, throw their money while yelling "FUCK YOU BLIZZARD" only to return next expansion, throw 200e in 1 week for Game+Sub+Character change+ token and repeat the cycle.

Stay Classy and terrible mmo-champion.

P.S: Anyone claiming a game where ability textures take over 5 seconds to activate in combination with "lul many abilities all on massive GDC and CD make for amazing gameplay", as i said 3 sentences above, there are better players that look through your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you should see global chat in shadowbringers - so many people from wow that its crazy . it was never like this in past.
    Lol someone has short memory. Every big "wow killer" had a metric shitton of ex-wow and "bored of wow on a break" players flocking to it, the only question is how long they stay. Does anyone remember Age of Conan, Warhammer online, Rift, Aion, Wildstar? Holy shit so many "wow refugees" were there and that used to be during "golden wow days".

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    only to return next expansion, throw 200e in 1 week for Game+Sub+Character change+ token and repeat the cycle.
    Yep, I'm pretty convinced Blizzard is now mostly cashing in on bi-annual box sales of expansions and cash shop transactions rather than regular subs. Pretty sure BFA won't get much attention from devs now, they're planning their next big hit 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yep, I'm pretty convinced Blizzard is now mostly cashing in on bi-annual box sales of expansions and cash shop transactions rather than regular subs. Pretty sure BFA won't get much attention from devs now, they're planning their next big hit 9.0.
    Nah,they make millions of subs, people still dont understand how active WoW is, even at its worst.

The increase in patch and decrease slowly after has been happening since forever, WoW is no longer a trend game.

But its funny watching all the gloom and doom on here from self-proclaimed "Casuals" that despite the hate, they buy the expansion, they pay ~3 month sub, probably some character transfer/change irrelevant bullshit generally, aka they throw enough money for a year of subs but somehow because they go and play something else instead "They punish Blizzard".

10+ Year Old Account
    and every time the suggestion is: "make your own group lol".

sure, another burden if you just want a quick normal run. create raid, search a lot of players, enter the raid, wipe the first time, search replacements, luckily down the farm boss, search, disband, log off. all in six hours of play! easy!
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the reasons I quit. It's something it will never change. As a pugger I always went along with it, but the moment it became a chore rather than enjoyment, I walked away from it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post

sure, another burden if you just want a quick normal run. create raid, search a lot of players, enter the raid, wipe the first time, search replacements, luckily down the farm boss, search, disband, log off. all in six hours of play! easy!
    At this point, the question is why are you so bad youre wiping on normal? Even lfr is harder because you have no quality control.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Crying you got declined from a pug is like crying some girl declined to go out with you, and then asking what's wrong and why won't she at least give you a chance. Just move on. Plenty of fish in the ocean, in both cases.

Also contrary to m+ where people always have the excuse "but I don't have a key to start the group", anybody can start "heroic fresh run".
    Lots of crabs, too

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thestation View Post
    People are already requesting AOTC or being 8/8 N 6/8 H for a tank. This is the fucking first week...

I'm 7/8 N 0/8 H... and I get refused on normal Queen Azshara and heroic Sivara

This game has cancer and it's on terminal phase...
    Stop asking what others can change to make you happy, start thinking about what you can do to help yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    And the community somehow tries to blame Blizzard for the community being shit. The community needs to look in the mirror instead.
    "The community" doesn't exist. There's a bunch of different communities within the WoW playerbase, and people complaining about others requiring AotC in the first week are misunderstanding which community is the target audience for those groups.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Stay on your league / git gud

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post

You could, y'know, join a casual guild, clear normal in 1-2 hours tops, then progress on heroic and have curve in a month or 2 by devoting 6 hours a week, without elitism, gearscore, "fail=kick!!!" attitude etc.

But nah, ain't nobody having time for that, better spend the same 6 hours hanging out in pug finder being declined or having groups perpetually disband.

All im reading is that you want a carry and are too lazy to make your own group ...

yes thats a harsh statement... but sometimes ppl need that, we arnt here for you, nor are you here for us in the game.

ppl like you are the reason ppl ask stuff like that, if you want a carry go make your own group, but you wont, you rather emo and spend that energy on a forum.

sure you might be the best player ever (but then you prob would have guild or friend groups) , but im and alot of others not gonna risk valuable time on it

sure we could clear it with you, but i rather clear it faster, because SUPRISE you are a random and we arnt emotional invested in you.

hard cold truth... learn to accept it... has been that way sins 2005

Quote Originally Posted by thestation View Post
    People are already requesting AOTC or being 8/8 N 6/8 H for a tank. This is the fucking first week...

I'm 7/8 N 0/8 H... and I get refused on normal Queen Azshara and heroic Sivara

This game has cancer and it's on terminal phase...
    Why dont you just the game and get AOTC?

every new raid i see a*ss*h**es complain about people wanting to have a smooth run

why don't you run your own group? come on
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

My guy. People are requesting AOTC for the heroic warfronts. Shit is beyond ridiculous.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

LFR raid wing is open for the first 3 bosses. Just do that or make your own group. I know its a shit answer but there is no other option than those. People are free to set their own requirements, and yes people will request AOTC either because they are mythic/heroic peeps who want a fast run or they are the reverse. They are some scrub wanting a carry.

Having AOTC is exactly zero chance of pug success. I pugged both AOTCs last tier, and it took ages to find groups able to down heroic Uu’nat. Even folks with AOTC were dropping shit everywhere and failing mechs.

I would't expect any less from a large group of puffy nippled safe spacers that has their life revolve around purple pixels.