Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    "dumb strats that people do" = boss abilities not working because its bugged out

Yup nice argument, very solid logic there, try to fanboy method a bit less.
    Mythrax stopped working in phase 2 for a lot of people, including my guild. Go ahead and report all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I care about paragon and vodka
    Can we talk about guilds that were relative in the past DECADE.

go to bed old man.

Were those evaded or needed to be continuously kited?
    Kited out continuously, aka changing boss room. Let me quote you "Not ok: evading mobs, changing the boss room, gaming a bug for more gear" and kiting mobs away from the boss room is changing boss room.

Your logic just doesn't apply, its flawed just like Blizzards "pattern" on bans. So shoo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Kited out continuously, aka changing boss room. Let me quote you "Not ok: evading mobs, changing the boss room, gaming a bug for more gear" and kiting mobs away from the boss room is changing boss room.

Your logic just doesn't apply, its flawed just like Blizzards "pattern" on bans. So shoo.
    That isnt physically changing the boss room like saronite bombs nor was it evading them. Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DankBathWater View Post
    Can we talk about guilds that were relative in the past DECADE.

go to bed old man.
    Vodka still raids, burner account.

I see the pattern that there is no pattern, just like there was no logic in your logic. Have fun defending exploits all you want it because the guild you like did them.

- - - Updated - - -

Method and other guilds after them) used to kite Magmaw adds outside of the boss room (we asked about it and was told not to do it) - nothing happened.

Yes, its a roll of the dice.
    I remember doing that. Fun times. Atramedes also had that door strat. Here we go: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...video/c6p8m52/
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-07-18 at 07:48 PM.

Limit 6/8

Race hype!

I also wouldn't say we ever exploited in vodka. Clever use of trash mechanics

Limit 6/8

10 characters

gz to Limit on WF 6/8

I'm suprised the polymorph is considered a bug but the charge thing isn't, I would have pegged it the other way around.

That isnt physically changing the boss room like saronite bombs nor was it evading them. Try again.
    So you gotta have very specific reasons, you're ok with literally expanding the boss room by walking out of it and kiting things but not ok when boss room bugs and expands the space you have for a period of the fight.

I'm sure you gotta go into more specific things to get a "pattern" to form. You can think things aren't exploits all you want just like you can think 1+1=3, nuff said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm suprised the polymorph is considered a bug but the charge thing isn't, I would have pegged it the other way around.
    I mean it is. But one is an easy hotfix and the other is entire coding changes. They never fixed rasta for that reason

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Same tbh, the poly strat seemed just fine to me, however bugging out the boss so that one of the main abilities isnt working and making the healing/dps check WAY easier was apparently okay /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    So you gotta have very specific reasons, you're ok with literally expanding the boss room by walking out of it and kiting things but not ok when boss room bugs and expands the space you have for a period of the fight.

I'm sure you gotta go into more specific things to get a "pattern" to form. You can think things aren't exploits all you want just like you can think 1+1=3, nuff said.
    Blizz was ok with you “expanding the boss room” on alakir.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-07-18 at 07:58 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Blizzard would give some incentive for better competition. It's so boring to see the same handful of guilds on the first couple bosses, then a couple guilds at the last boss, and then the same guild winning in the end. It'll never happen, there's no incentive for Blizzard to do it because it would cost them more than anything they could possibly gain from it, but it would be nice to see some new life breathed into the PvE race.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I wish Blizzard would give some incentive for better competition. It's so boring to see the same handful of guilds on the first couple bosses, then a couple guilds at the last boss, and then the same guild winning in the end. It'll never happen, there's no incentive for Blizzard to do it because it would cost them more than anything they could possibly gain from it, but it would be nice to see some new life breathed into the PvE race.
    What could they do? The reason it goes as you say is because these are the best guilds.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

About 100k people watching right now - not even final boss yet. Must be very very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Draviene View Post
    I also wouldn't say we ever exploited in vodka. Clever use of trash mechanics
    IIRC there was some controversy with tanking the adds in the cabin to prevent the charge mechanic on their world first kill of Warmaster Blackhorn. Usable game space in my eyes though. And that BMAH thing in MoP which wasn't really related to raiding itself but just trying to lag out that guy's client for a piece of progression loot. Otherwise nothing comes to mind immediately of note. A lot of guilds have to walk a fine line just because of a lack of proper testing. The feedback threads this tier were a ghost town, due to the timing of CoS, but I'm not ready to say it's more buggy than usual.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-07-18 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In many cases i criticize Blizz , but regarding this how is that even possible ??
    Is it Blizz fault that 20-30 people spend so much resources and energy and they win it in the end , and most of the others cant afford that ? I dont think so ...
    Same with any sport, when you have a dynasty its not the sport to blame if they have the wright people at the wright time .. it just happens...

They can't give an incentive when the race itself is unfair.

One region starts 16 hours earlier, remember? And what if a certain boss is bugged and a guild loses hours of progress due to that? They can't ensure a 100% equal race and that's why they will never make it an official "competition".