Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    One Finger Death Punch 2 Demo
    i had exclusive access due to a stream sponsorship

Magic Carpet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pango, old DOS game. No idea why, but I loved this game. Someone playing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkOcamNXnaA

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I remember playing this one many years back. I was still young back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemmings :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Radiata Stories. It was a fun PS2 RPG, developed by Tri-Ace (of Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile fame) and published by Square-Enix, that unfortunately didn't get much marketing or attention at all.

There's also SNATCHER and Policenauts, two point-and-click adventures by Konami, both helmed by Hideo Kojima (and with small events in the latter that suggest these two games take place in the same universe, including a direct reference to the former game's events). Again, SNATCHER didn't get very strong marketing, though it got a preview in GamePro magazine, and Policenauts was never released outside Japan due to issues with the lip syncing and other localization woes.

I really recommend these three games, if you've got the free time and money to hunt them down, or watching a no-commentary playthrough if you just want to catch the story.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I played that. I started as full caster but soon realized that there is barely any manareggen outside of potions. Luckily there is a cheap tactic that trivialize most melee encounters.

Only those poison mobs in the tree were annoying.
    It was a surprisingly good game with depth but yeah I did the exact same thing you did and struggled hard at the beginning. But the whole drawing a symbol for spells was pretty awesome to watch. I had to look up a guide to see how to survive getting the vampire mist spell underwater since that siren would normally kill you right after she teaches you .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    No, the Saturn one was an action RPG (played like SoM) and the SNES one a turn based deal.

ALSO for while we're on the subject, I just bought this two hours ago: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Knigh...4AAOSwRrJdD9dT

I skipped out on its original release two years ago and its been out of stock for awhile but not OOP. Real cheap at $50 too. I paid $150 for the season 1 DVD boxset back in 2001.
    I got both seasons for around $20 a piece on DVD at best buy some time in the late-mid 00's. Never really got far into the second season, it just got a little weird. Still have them both on my shelf, though.

That PS1 LightGun was one of the best things Dad ever bought for us. Like having one of the big gun pointer arcade games on ps1, was very cool at the time.

Area 51 and the Die Hard Trilogy were two of them, think I remember a Terminator one as well.

Anyone else have this as a kid, felt like I was the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    You are not the only old person here, dude

Boulder Dash was pretty dank back in the day (all 10 or so versions of it).

Someone mentioned Space Rangers. Played the shit out of both 1 and 2.

But how about Space Cadet?

- - - Updated - - -

That's a classic. I ACTUALLY have it installed on my PC at home right now. DosBox ftw.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I have to find that text adventure game now. Was it in english or finnish?
    It was in finnish. I was too young to understand english. Haven't found that game but I'd like to play it once again Lemme know if ya find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    It was a surprisingly good game with depth but yeah I did the exact same thing you did and struggled hard at the beginning. But the whole drawing a symbol for spells was pretty awesome to watch. I had to look up a guide to see how to survive getting the vampire mist spell underwater since that siren would normally kill you right after she teaches you .
    Stonefist and the healing spell are the best. There is a wand later in the game that reduces mana cost of stonefirst.

She does? Didnt happen to me. I guess its because i collected all the pearls before the encounter?

Playing full melee is 10x easier and faster. You can dodge mobs attacks by stepping back during the swing and immediately move forward again. Usually you can land 2-3 hits before the next swing. There is also a throwing blade that returns to your hand if you hit a mob. As long as they dont dodge it by sidestepping you can spam throw it at them doing damage at range. Save before doing that because i did it too quickly abd the blade glitched out of the game.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2019-07-19 at 09:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played that.

This one maybe someone:

Knights of the Chalice

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    A car racing game taht had on my school's computer called Wrekin Crew

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if mentioned yet, but a game that recently came out - The Mummy Demastered.

Technically a tie in for the Mummy movie with Tom Cruise, but it barely follows the plot and is a very good Metroidvania style game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Punchy or Disco Dan on the ZX Spectrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I loved that game. I remember that it had a system that tracked your honor, and if you attacked the wrong people, it counted against you (mainly merchants).
    That I don't recall. But I do remember the map it came with. If I recall, to find the final boss, it didn't exactly tell you where to go. So my father and I would use the map starting at the top left and working to the bottom right and track everywhere we looked lol. It was a good time = )
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.