Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Is there any other chance to watch Pieces than the Redbull stream? I just cant stand Sony talking.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Is there any other chance to watch Pieces than the Redbull stream? I just cant stand Sony talking.
    There's clickz's stream https://www.twitch.tv/clickzyo

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    There's clickz's stream
    Thanks! Gonna watch that and switch back to Redbull when soni is replaced.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Surprised M hasn't killed the boss yet considering how close limit got last night, im sure limit is getting ready to start raiding again if not already started

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Surprised M hasn't killed the boss yet considering how close limit got last night, im sure limit is getting ready to start raiding again if not already started
    I honestly hope it survives this reset .. although thats very unlikely ... but i guess i just to see the race continue next week with more guilds catching up to Limit and Method ...

Limit is like spending twice the time sleeping than Method

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    I honestly hope it survives this reset .. although thats very unlikely ... but i guess i just to see the race continue next week with more guilds catching up to Limit and Method ...
    True but limit is at a dis-advantage the longer it lasts or is Redbull paying them a ton of money to stay in London.. Id assume some them have jobs to return to...

40% is not close.

True but limit is at a dis-advantage the longer it lasts or is Redbull paying them a ton of money to stay in London.. Id assume some them have jobs to return to...
    What's also interesting is what Redbull will do with their stream if Limit can't get the last boss down until 13 days after world first kill, which is what happened in the last race. Will they keep streaming or send the Limit people home?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    40% is not close.
    It was mid 30's and 30% is close

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Limit is like spending twice the time sleeping than Method
    But Limit already did their splits. So they have the itemlevel advantage.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    What's also interesting is what Redbull will do with their stream if Limit can't get the last boss down until 13 days after world first kill, which is what happened in the last race. Will they keep streaming or send the Limit people home?
    I dont think they will win, would be cool to see someone win other than the same team since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Yeah. Maybe. So the point they are making is "top guilds account share all the time and nothing happens"?
    That screenie was from Emerald Nightmare and there's been plenty of World Firsts ever since? All of the "world first" guilds take calculated risks around account sharing, and Blizzard's lottery banning wheel doesn't seem to care much.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Judging by their post history, I think the purpose was just to kick up some nerd outrage in forums, but idk.

- - - Updated - - -

The playtesters and players are often the same people. The top guilds playtest these things during betas.
    Sometimes (for a player) it's hard to know if something is intended or not. Sometimes it's impossible for testers to catch all use-cases players are going to try. These things happen. Blizzard spins the wheel and sometimes people get banned. Often they don't.

Blizzard doesn't really communicate as much as everyone seems to think they do. Especially not with EU guilds. Method doesn't have a red phoneline to the designers (some of the people in Limit do have personal connections though). But generally, Blizzard keeps the door to the ivory tower locked and watches from the balcony.
    Again. It's on blizzard.

Of course they know if it's intended or not. As we can easily point out the exploits in these fights lol

It's on blizzards end for not playtesting the raids enough, or keeping them open for testing on the PTR long enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Blizz even put mythic on the test realms?

They shouldn't be dishing out bans or punishments for it, as it's their own dumb fault for claiming they still follow the "blizzard polish" rule without giving anything any sort of polishing whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    “Method” Guild
    M: Lady Jaina Proudmoore Feb 5, 2019 17:18

“Limit” Guild
    M: Lady Jaina Proudmoore Feb 6, 2019 18:45

How is that 13 days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    “Method” Guild

“Limit” Guild

How is that 13 days?
    It wasnt 13 days ... I think Method just recleared again before Limit getting the world 2nd ... wright ?

It was mid 30's and 30% is close
    It's not even with the final mechanic active in the fight..

“Method” Guild

“Limit” Guild

How is that 13 days?
    He's talking about the last progress, Crucible of Storm. Pieces killed it May 3rd and Limit May 16th.

“Method” Guild

“Limit” Guild

How is that 13 days?
    Pieces
    M: Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void May 3, 2019 14:05

Limit
    M: Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void May 16, 2019 01:47

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    He's talking about the last progress, Crucible of Storm. Pieces killed it May 3rd and Limit May 16th.
    Crucible of Storm isnt a raid it was a Joke put in by blizzard to fill the void.. 2 bosses is just a super hard dungeon