Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    This does kinda get old tbh, what do they think, that in EU ppl don't have limited vacation days?
    I mean sure, in US paid vacation is not mandatory and in EU its 20 days mandatory a year, but apart from france (30 days by law iirc) most ppl in EU will have between 20 to 25 days of vacation a year, and all ppl i know professionally in the US also have atleast around 20 vacation days a year.
    Not sure today, but at least historically, two weeks vacation was very typical in the US. Those not on salary may frequently end up with less.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Just shows that Sco is basically a figurehead in terms of actual raiding.
    Imagine how extremly sick method must be if one of the 2 main tanks is just a "figurehead" and they still winning nearly every race. Pog

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Imagine how extremly sick method must be if one of the 2 main tanks is just a "figurehead" and they still winning nearly every race. Pog
    I'd say Sco is maybe not the best, but he's definitely solid. Often just seems to not have a lot of alts ready to go. Makes sense considering how much time he probably spends on their brand/management.

Usually govt or corporate jobs you probably could get up to 20 days of vacation...I don’t think a lot of limit players also have an office job??

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Crucible of Storm isnt a raid it was a Joke put in by blizzard to fill the void.. 2 bosses is just a super hard dungeon
    How was BoD any different? BoD was a 1 boss race
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I mean sure, in US paid vacation is not mandatory and in EU its 20 days mandatory a year

Isn't that exactly the point? No matter the job (be it McDonalds or Surgeon) in the EU you will have enough vacation days to use for at least 2 raids (20 days gives you 4 weeks if you are proper keen), whereas a lot of people in the US will have none. Of course we can come up with exceptions, but when you use that pattern for large numbers you will start to see the US falling behind. Almost 30 million get 0 days a year (and you wonder what % of wow players are in that 30 million)

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    How was BoD any different? BoD was a 1 boss race
    I didnt know 1 equaled 9... G2K

8 of 9 bosses killed within 1,5 day?

My point is that the first 8 bosses in BoD were so irrelevant and 95% of the BoD race was spent on Jaina.

Most raids have cockblock bosses Mythrax in Uldir, Aggramar in Antorus, Falle Avatar/ pre nerf mistress/] in ToS Star aguar and the boss before Guldan in Nighthold . BoD didn't have any cockblock bosses which made is a 1 boss race.

In fact guilds spent more attempts in CoS both bosses than all of BoD combined

I don't get why you're trying to discredit the CoS race.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

My point is that the first 8 bosses in BoD were so irrelevant and 95% of the BoD race was spent on Jaina.

Most raids have cockblock bosses Mythrax in Uldir, Aggramar in Antorus, Falle Avatar/ pre nerf mistress/] in ToS Star aguar and the boss before Guldan in Nighthold . BoD didn't have any cockblock bosses which made is a 1 boss race.

The only actual boss of the ones you listed was Avatar because of shit tuning by blizzards part, maiden and aggramar were both 50 pull bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    The only actual boss of the ones you listed was Avatar because of shit tuning by blizzards part, maiden and aggramar were both 50 pull bosses.
    He didn't talk about Maiden. Aggramar took 72 pulls. https://twitter.com/methodroger/stat...804485?lang=fr

Mythrax took 184 pulls, I guess it's enough to give him the "actual boss" status.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-07-19 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    He didn't talk about Maiden. Aggramar took 72 pulls. https://twitter.com/methodroger/stat...804485?lang=fr
    Mistress was no different, 50 pull boss.

Mistress was no different, 50 pull boss.
    Mistress 39. Maiden 73.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Mistress 39. Maiden 73.
    Mekka and blockade both +50, just proving that this whole argument is dumb as fuck, saying that BoD was "one boss" race and then listing shit from other tiers that took literally 50ish pulls lmao.

Star Augar and the boss before Guldan were cockblock bosses and so was Mythrax . You're right about the maiden and mistress.

Mythrax took method over a day and a half to kill.

Grand Magistrix Elisande and Star agur were was 1-2 day + bosses. Exorsus spent a day and a half on star suguar and 2 days on Grand Magistrix Elisande.

I consider any boss than takes the world first guild over a day/ over 100 attempts to kill a cockblock.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Because its not a raid its more like a night in bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Isn't that exactly the point? No matter the job (be it McDonalds or Surgeon) in the EU you will have enough vacation days to use for at least 2 raids (20 days gives you 4 weeks if you are proper keen), whereas a lot of people in the US will have none. Of course we can come up with exceptions, but when you use that pattern for large numbers you will start to see the US falling behind. Almost 30 million get 0 days a year (and you wonder what % of wow players are in that 30 million)
    But how much % of americans with fuill time jobs (not ppl in college / uni) actually have 0 free days a year? I mean my sample size isn't to big, i know like 50 Americans, but 0 of them have no vacation, and most have 20+ a year. Just because it aint mandatory to give vacation doesn't mean ppl don't have vacation.

Those two bosses in your "dungeon" took more combined pulls than all the bosses in your "real" raid.

If CoS was 1 night in Bangkok then your real raid was a bj in the taxi.

But how much % of americans with fuill time jobs (not ppl in college / uni) actually have 0 free days a year? I mean my sample size isn't to big, i know like 50 Americans, but 0 of them have no vacation, and most have 20+ a year. Just because it aint mandatory to give vacation doesn't mean ppl don't have vacation.
    A very small part of the US population has vacation that can compare to EU's mandatory vacation time. The vast majority of the people I know with stable jobs/careers can't take more than a week off. Vacation time isn't the biggest factor in races at all, but it does play a small part from time to time. The only thing vacation times plays a big part on is the US raiding population in general.

You've polled all 50 Americans you know on their exact vacation time? I live there and don't ask everyone I know how many days they get. I have worked several gov/corp jobs and while you do eventually get up toward 3 weeks a year, that's generally after you've been there 15 years or so. Not sure a ton of top gamers are really that vested in corporations.