Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Iran says they have no information on any drone loss. Either they are lying or USA shot someone else's drone down.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Iran says they have no information on any drone loss. Either they are lying or USA shot someone else's drone down.
    Probably malaysia airlines.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    History tells you that free and independent democracies in the ME get bombed
    And prior to the US overthrowing the Iranian government, you didn't have a state that was full on hardcore Islamic fundamentalism and wasn't sponsoring terrorist groups in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Freedom of navigation, that is the reason.
    That's a reason why they can be there, not why they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    That's a reason why they can be there, not why they are there.
    You have been told why they are there. There is permanently a task force around the Saudi peninsula for anti piracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Task_Force_151

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy...ast_of_Somalia

and this particular vessel USS Boxer has been there since the Clinton era.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    So we should not be messing with them at all if we don't care what they'd do to others.

Everything about our current relationship with Iran is what they could potentially do to their neighbors, not the US.
    That is a good point. The ones who are benefiting from the oil in that region, namely Europe, should be doing the security there. Some are I think. Esp. Britain. But then again, there are the US sanctions we have on them and other countries.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    You have been told why they are there. There is permanently a task force around the Saudi peninsula for anti piracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Task_Force_151

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy...ast_of_Somalia

and this particular vessel USS Boxer has been there since the Clinton era.
    I was also told we were gonna get rid of WMDs stockpiled in Iraq.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Iran appears to have seized a oil tanker from the British.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    This is getting serious it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    This is getting serious it seems.
    I don't understand the Iranian motivations in all these escalations. Do they really wish so hard to get bombed?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Now its two oil tankers
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

They just did what they said they will do after UK seized their tanker a while ago.
    Nothing is gonna happen and the ship will be released soon(tm).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the Iranian motivations in all these escalations. Do they really wish so hard to get bombed?
    Probably because regardless of what they do the US will look bad because people hate the US that much.

They shot down a $200 million US drone in international airspace, attacked a Japanese tanker, attacked a Norwegian tanker, have harassed and now even seized British tankers... And the entire narrative is still "REEEEE FUCK THE US THIS IS ALL A DRUMPF AND BOLTON FALSEFLAG TO INVADE REEEE!"

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Probably because regardless of what they do the US will look bad because people hate the US that much.

They shot down a $200 million US drone in international airspace, attacked a Japanese tanker, attacked a Norwegian tanker, have harassed and now even seized British tankers... And the entire narrative is still "REEEEE FUCK THE US THIS IS ALL A DRUMPF AND BOLTON FALSEFLAG TO INVADE REEEE!"

I can see the foreigners saying that. There's a lot of reasons to be salty about the success of America.

But a lot of our own citizens say the same. Why haven't they immigrated if we're so evil?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    omg why are sticking up for Iran

Iran is doing what the West does but no one can protest it. They are also trying to assert themselves as the regional power, 'if you want to trade around here you have to respect our space.'

Now whether they have the 'right' to do it or not depends on your idea of foreign policy and affairs

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I can see the foreigners saying that. There's a lot of reasons to be salty about the success of America.

But a lot of our own citizens say the same. Why haven't they immigrated if we're so evil?
    The same reason Rush Limbaugh and every person that has ever pulled a "I'm leaving the country if X wins" is still here. Political temper tantrums.

US shoot down a drone because Iran shoot down US drone

Iran seize British oil tanker because UK seized Iranian oil tanker .

An eye for an eye basically .

Both ships seized in Iranian territorial waters https://twitter.com/IntellFusion/sta...13310345404416
    Imagine having the foresight to use the west coast instead.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Both ships seized in Iranian territorial waters https://twitter.com/IntellFusion/sta...13310345404416
    Imagine having the foresight to use the west coast instead.
    Looks like they may have been hijacked and then steered into Iranian waters. Question is, who hijacked them if that is true? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...strait-hormuz/
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams