Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well if Aliance are getting a basic gnome alternative, it;s only fair that horde get their Goblin coutner part. Maybe if Horde get Vulpera Allaince can then get those fish people.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    gonna love necroing this thread and quoting you a few months from now when they don't become allied races.
    Go ahead and do it. I won't stop you. But I'll do let you know right now that doing what you're claiming you'll do will only make you look like a fool, because that "mega-thread" is not "allied races" specifically.

I'm not even saying I'd mind if they were added it'd be cool if they were but they won't and the fact that this patch was released with a toy turning you into them could not illustrate any clearer that blizzard is not interested in letting you play them beyond that and has other plans in mind
    There is no such toy.

also gonna address this by asking this - do we have even one single ALLIED race currently that also has a toy transforming you into them? No
    You don't address the question at all, and only make a question that begs the same question as before: where is the relevancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    There is no such toy.
    Yeah there is. In fact, there's now two toys to turn you into a gilblin, the first being from Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    well if Aliance are getting a basic gnome alternative, it;s only fair that horde get their Goblin coutner part. Maybe if Horde get Vulpera Allaince can then get those fish people.
    I can't see them revealing at Blizzcon that the Horde gets two allied races based on the goblin model. I just don't see it happening, it's going to be one or the other in all likelihood. There will probably be at least 4 allied races announced at Blizzcon, and I'm sure two of them will be vulpera and mechagnomes.
    Last edited by Mutineer; 2019-07-19 at 10:29 PM.

It's not gonna happen because the community doesn't want it, not compared to Vulpera anyways. Allied Races are fanservice plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Yeah there is. In fact, there's now two toys to turn you into a gilblin, the first being from Cataclysm.
    Ah, ok. The context from the conversation made it seem that there is a toy from this patch that turned you into a high elf, which is what I understood and was disputing.

@OverFanNisseFrasse:

You definitely seem like one of the good ones that's for sure. I have some thoughts about this. Lets go through it step by step.

[/B]
    "I hope you ain't taking that seriously, anyone who would say that are either very excited, eccentric or joking. Going thousends of miles just to stand outside of Blizzs HQ and wave a angry sign. It wouldn't change anything, thats why no one will do it. The Area 51 Meme however... "
    I don't know. Some of them seemed very serious about at the very least rioting on the forums. Hopefully you are right about this.

"And nasty history of bashing Kelfin? Myself havn't seen anything of it, then again I havn't really seen any Kelfin supporters either, I know a few Vulpera supports that think that Kelfin could be cool as an AR. I will however admite that Vulpera fans would rather want to see Vulpera as a playable race, than Kelfin. But that goes for any AR fan. You want to see -your- AR playable. I just hope that every one will get their AR eventually-... an impossible dream I know."
    People who want Kelfin are very much there, but our community is just isn't as organized and making a same active effort to promote, datemine, and do all kinds of other things to boost hype about them. Visit the Gilgoblin Discord though and you can see we have a lot of people who want them.

https://discord.gg/NmDmHA2

There was a poll done recently on twitter over whether people wanted Gilgoblins or Vulpera more. 42% of the vote went to Gilgoblins. 58% went to Vulpera and this pool had a few hundred votes. There is definitely a lot more who want them than it is realized, but there are many factors involved. The best case scenario is that everyone does get their desire AR of course. The interesting thing about this is that if I wasn't worried that Vulpera could possibly replace Kelfin, then I would actively be supporting you guys. However I have been looking forward to a goblin AR since legion.

"It's not uncommon that those who utterly hate Vulpera also hate Furrys, and that they rather see something else then "furrys wet dream playable". Like for say-.. Kelfin! If they later decided to actully play the Kelfin or not is not clear, but as long they don't get to see the Vulpera the better for them or anything else that is NOT an anthropomorphic beast. 'Cause apprently we have too meny of them already as it is, with Tauren, Worgen and Pandaren. Thats ONE hairball TO MANY!

I have also seen people that doesn't even care for either Vulpera or Kelfin, just raise the shoulders and move on. It goes without saying that the are alot of people with different opinions. What ever it is love, hate or doesn't care."
    Those people are just as bad. I do know there are some who want Kelfin because they just don't want Vulpera and visa versa. I can sympthatize with these because of the amount of crap I've seen said about Kelfin.

I mean, there is sure alot hints for them to become a playable race. Myself feel very confident that they will be AR actully. But it ain't 100%, that I will agree with, I just feel very confident that they will be. But sure, they might do a 360 and slap us with Gnolls, Troggs and Kobolts as allied races instead. Nothing is for certain, which goes for the Vulpera AND Kelfin~.
    Fair enough.

... a what? Lobbyists? Good Siiir we surely don't have such influence in Activision Blizzard... OR DO WE~? But seriously, no. The Vulpera fanbase arn't actively seeking out Kelfin fans or threads just to bash them. I will however not deny that there might be some Vulpera fans that have done that, but the whole fanbase? No, thats just insane. Is any fanbase perfect? No, absolutely not.

1. Many of the folks in the Vulpera community would beg to differ. How many times do you hear people say"Since Vulpera is more popular, it is more likely to happen?" I have also seen some of them say that they hope Blizzard caves to the requests of Vulpera supporters and lets not forget how many times they say that nobody wants Gilblins. I to assume all these people are just joking? If these are jokes then I am not laughing.

2. This is also where it gets interesting. There is another big factor besides lobbying for Blizzard changes. However what they do have an influence over is the players. Let me ask you this. What do you think the state of the Vulpera community would be right now if no YouTuber ever made a single allied race video on Vulpera, nor people put in the effort to find the dateminded cutscene thing and the Vulpera discord only had about 200 people and wasn't trying to actively recruit? The simple answer is that there would be drastically less discussion about them. Notice also that there isn't even one Gilgoblin allied race video on youtube, let alone one by a large youtuber.

3. Ah you know of us? Come in one day and say hi! So compare the VHC with the rest of the playerbase? Okey, it means that the are at least 1600 people which is genuinely interested in Vulpera. Then there might be hundred thousends of people out there that would be just interested in Vulpera, just that they don't actively put any effort into it. THEN ofcourse there could be hundred thousends of people that went to set Vulpera on fire. But since there is a Vulpera Discord, I will just assume that the are a greater interest in Vulpera than Kelfin. Unless you have any proof to adress this?

Know of them? I am one of the most infamous and hated people over there because I say the stuff that they don't want people to know and I have been one of the earliest and most vocal of Gilgoblin supporters. It is truly such ashame though because if it wasn't for the fact the concern of Vulpera replacing Kelfin and visa versa, I'd probably be actively supporting you guys. Such a shame what conflict of interest can do.

"Unless you have any proof to address this?"

1. Nazjatar has only come out recently/Mere exposure effect.
    Nazjatar has only been out a while, but you also might have noticed the bodyguard system. As people continue to be exposed to them, they will like them even more and more.
    2. Our community is more of a relaxed chill group and we aren't putting the same level of effort to actively promote, datamine and recruit people to the cause. I myself have goals that I value more than trying to champion the cause for a race which possible may not even be implemented. You'd notice a huge change of pace however if a bunch of massive you tubers started talking about Gilgoblin as the next allied race.
    3. Notice the drastic change in overall reception to Gilgoblins since they came out.
    Months ago there were people calling them dumb water goblins with no redeeming qualities. Can't say that anymore.

... wait, what? I mean, we make sure that the Discord server is all functional, communicating, having a good time and have a fun promotion once a while. We spent a good old whopping "$0" promoting the discord. But you make it sound like we do it on regular basis and pour all our investment into it(Seriously, we all pretty broke, we are still scavenging in Vol'dun for those Cursed Zandalari Idols).

And if we WEREN'T doing it we would be even smaller then the Kelfin fanbase??? So the Kelfin are natural a BIGGER fanbase even non organized, while the Vulpera are smaller fanbase even if organized? Thats-.. eh, wait-.. what? I don't even...
    Admittedly I had little to no basis for this comment. To this I concede.

Well ofcourse we would get excited if a new thing come out for the Vulpera! Wouldn't ANY fanbase of any AR(Or any other game/book/movie medium) BE THAT? And why would we even talk about Kelfin? When we are in first hand Vulpera Fanbase, not a Kelfin Fanbase, ofcourse the are a new hints of a AR we will talk about them, like Mechanomes that was a hot topic in our community as soon they where datamined. But we arn't actively trying to deny it or hide it as you make it sound like.
    Be that as may, when one community is sharing stuff that only favors their community's desire AR while another is just kinda chilling back and relaxing it becomes easy to look at this by many and think, that this one AR is definitely going to happen. Imagine for a minute if the Vulpera community out of simple laziness of just not caring enough never brought up the brewfest and cutscene stuff.

You make it sounds like we are an Evil Mega Corp James Bond Villain Organisation(And now later a Hivemind?! Oookey?!), I mean thanks for thinking so highly of us, but if we truely hade all of those skills and resources we would have more likely putted into good use in the World then a cool playable model for World of Warcraft. From our Villainous viewpoint of course~
    Imagine this for second. Someone creates a thread called"Gilblins are definitely going to be an allied race". Someone links this in the Vulpera discord. Suddenly there is about 10-20 Vulpera supporters actively downvoting that thread and trying to discredit anyone in the thread who supports it. When you have one group of really dedicated people that are being fed specific commands to a smaller group of people that kind of just follow, then you got yourself a hive mind base group which is not always bad. Its definitely good for their causes, but in the eyes of someone who shares conflicting goal with theirs.

They also consider me a Villain, because I say the things they don't want to hear and I also have some of the strongest arguments against their existing evidence of Vulpera that aren't commonly seen in use among the average Kelfin lover. However I suppose we could also just mutually embrace being villains *twirls mustache*

"If we want an Allied Race, we promote them and stay positive. We don't bash another community. And honestly if you want Kelfin as a Allied Race, good for you! Keep promote them and stay positive. There is no reason to bash on other community to enlighten your own Allied Race."
    If both Vulpera and Gilblin become playable someday at the same time, I hope we can just forget about this conflict. However try to look at things from my perspective. Imagine someone went around for you guys repeatedly making threads Such as "Gilblin allied race confirmed" or "Gilgoblins are definitely gonna happen". I know the Vulpera folk also have concerns about Kelfin replacing Vulpera, so it is only natural to get at least a bit annoyed if something like this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ah, ok. The context from the conversation made it seem that there is a toy from this patch that turned you into a high elf, which is what I understood and was disputing.
    Hey fair enough, maybe I misunderstood that context when reading through it. I wasn't trying to come off rudely, so apologies if I did!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Wrong, lots of people want these types races, but have gotten tired of Blizzards constant failure to fix fundamental bugs in playing small races. We use to get dismounted in poodles, we would drown in Dungeons and raids with wet floors, we couldn't make simple jumps because our jumps were proportional to size. The the constant jokes and ridicule from the devs themselves. HAHAHA a gnome player. Oh hey new expansion video, still no Gnome or Goblin. Oh hey, a bunch of new gnome or goblin content, just a bunch of steampunk jokes, 'my aren't you a tall one' /dies in radiation.
    Its realy not alot of people... might look like it with the same people popping in and out of threads. In general the smaller races are just not as cool and their fan base is small.
    I never heard any one being excited about gil goblins or mechagnomes.. vulpera I have seen 3 people in a thread being all like oo fox people soo cute! But that it..
    If they add those races then we know blizzard doesnt listen at all. People wanted sethrek, vrykul, thin humans and sanlayn. No asked about mechagnomes...⁸

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its realy not alot of people... might look like it with the same people popping in and out of threads. In general the smaller races are just not as cool and their fan base is small.
    I never heard any one being excited about gil goblins or mechagnomes.. vulpera I have seen 3 people in a thread being all like oo fox people soo cute! But that it..
    If they add those races then we know blizzard doesnt listen at all. People wanted sethrek, vrykul, thin humans and sanlayn. No asked about mechagnomes...⁸
    Ok time to plop some numbers from Realm Pop

US Realms level 120 only

Blood Elf - 19.6%
    Human - 13.2%
    Night Elf - 12.5%
    Orc -7.7%
    Troll - 5.5%
    Tauren - 5.3%

Undead - 5.2%
    Draenei - 4.1%
    Void Elf - 3.5%
    Dwarf - 2.9%
    Worgen - 2.8%
    Gnome - 2.7%
    Nightborne - 2%
    Zandalari Troll - 2%

Dark Iron Dwarf - 1.5%

Goblin - 1.9%
    Pandaren H - 1.7%
    Mag'har Orc - 1.5%
    Pandaren A - 1.4%
    Light Fordge Draenei - 1.2%
    High Mountain Tauren - 1.1%
    Kul Tiran - 0.7%

Median = 2.75%
    Pandaren combined = 3.10%

Just to see where the short races stack, I marked them in bold, I marked Allied Races in Italics, and I underlined the Tall Races.

The two most popular races are normal sized, the Horde is more popular than the Alliance, Void Elves are the most popular Allied Race, and Gnomes sit in the median.

Oh and 103,122 Gnome Players and 72,848 Goblin Players. That's more than some MMOs have as player bases.

Sure we're not the most popular races, never have been, but there are enough of us to make it worthwhile. (BTW I'm a gnome player, but my main right now is a Blood Elf. I know a lot of us short race fans have gone with what is popular because it's easier to get a spot if you're a typical player type. People have bias against short races.)

edit: additional maths approximately 3.6 million level 120 characters on US Realms.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2019-07-20 at 06:40 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Ok time to plop some numbers from Realm Pop

US Realms level 120 only

Blood Elf - 19.6%
    Human - 13.2%
    Night Elf - 12.5%
    Orc -7.7%
    Troll - 5.5%
    Tauren - 5.3%

Undead - 5.2%
    Draenei - 4.1%
    Void Elf - 3.5%
    Dwarf - 2.9%
    Worgen - 2.8%
    Gnome - 2.7%
    Nightborne - 2%
    Zandalari Troll - 2%

Dark Iron Dwarf - 1.5%

Goblin - 1.9%
    Pandaren H - 1.7%
    Mag'har Orc - 1.5%
    Pandaren A - 1.4%
    Kul Tiran - 0.7%

Median = 2.75%
    Pandaren combined = 3.10%

Just to see where the short races stack, I marked them in bold, I marked Allied Races in Italics, and I underlined the Tall Races.

The two most popular races are normal sized, the Horde is more popular than the Alliance, Void Elves are the most popular Allied Race, and Gnomes sit in the median.

Oh and 103,122 Gnome Players and 72,848 Goblin Players. That's more than some MMOs have as player bases.

Sure we're not the most popular races, never have been, but there are enough of us to make it worthwhile. (BTW I'm a gnome player, but my main right now is a Blood Elf. I know a lot of us short race fans have gone with what is popular because it's easier to get a spot if you're a typical player type. People have bias against short races.)

edit: additional maths approximately 3.6 million level 120 characters on US Realms.
    So with all the numbers here its still holds true altho I woulnt count dwarves. Many people race changed, but race changed back as well, this is something I see happening again. I read about this before, people get motion problems or character is to small when zooming out etc.

Mechagnomes or vulpera wont change that imo. Maybe a short hype and then race change back. This even happend to myself not to long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    @OverFanNisseFrasse: You definitely seem like one of the good ones that's for sure. I have some thoughts about this. Lets go through it step by step.
    Why thank you~

I don't know. Some of them seemed very serious about at the very least rioting on the forums. Hopefully you are right about this.
    Thats just silly. Not to worry, and no need to hope, I know I am right about this. No one is that insane to spends so much money, travel around the world, just to wave a angry sign at them. It's useless and inefficiency. I don't see WoW fans would rally up to such Frenzy. Ofcourse hateful and immature things will be thrown across the computer screens, but thats pretty much it. Then the are ALOT of other things I am far more worried about then a angry Warcraft fan not geting the Allied Race they desire.

People who want Kelfin are very much there, but our community is just isn't as organized and making a same active effort to promote, datemine, and do all kinds of other things to boost hype about them. Visit the Gilgoblin Discord though and you can see we have a lot of people who want them.

https://discord.gg/NmDmHA2

There was a poll done recently on twitter over whether people wanted Gilgoblins or Vulpera more. 42% of the vote went to Gilgoblins. 58% went to Vulpera and this pool had a few hundred votes. There is definitely a lot more who want them than it is realized, but there are many factors involved. The best case scenario is that everyone does get their desire AR of course. The interesting thing about this is that if I wasn't worried that Vulpera could possibly replace Kelfin, then I would actively be supporting you guys. However I have been looking forward to a goblin AR since legion.
    Nice to see that the Kelfin got some fans! Keep it up. I been trying to find that poll, but I can't find it, do you perhaps have a link to the poll so I may see it?
    And it's understandable that one is worried to have the Allied Race replaced by an other. Myself for example hope for Mok'Nathal Allied Race, due to Kul'tiran and Rexxar model share same rig and animation, If I am lucky I might get to play as one! But at the same time we yet havn't got a Undead Allied Race yet. I am concerned that we might get Light Forged Undead due to Calias development. So I can understand your concerns.

Those people are just as bad. I do know there are some who want Kelfin because they just don't want Vulpera and visa versa. I can sympthatize with these because of the amount of crap I've seen said about Kelfin.
    On the same page, goodi~

1. Many of the folks in the Vulpera community would beg to differ. How many times do you hear people say"Since Vulpera is more popular, it is more likely to happen?" I have also seen some of them say that they hope Blizzard caves to the requests of Vulpera supporters and lets not forget how many times they say that nobody wants Gilblins. I to assume all these people are just joking? If these are jokes then I am not laughing.

2. This is also where it gets interesting. There is another big factor besides lobbying for Blizzard changes. However what they do have an influence over is the players. Let me ask you this. What do you think the state of the Vulpera community would be right now if no YouTuber ever made a single allied race video on Vulpera, nor people put in the effort to find the dateminded cutscene thing and the Vulpera discord only had about 200 people and wasn't trying to actively recruit? The simple answer is that there would be drastically less discussion about them. Notice also that there isn't even one Gilgoblin allied race video on youtube, let alone one by a large youtuber.
    I believe fans say it more due to the overwhelming evidance and teases which surrounds the Vulpera, rather then they are simple more popular. But ofcourse, they are very popular as a option of an Allied Race. They have a reputation, they have a model, with several different of customisation options and animations, and can equip gear on them(Helm, belt and shoulders are a bit off though). Mounts, Lore, Quests, etc. So it is understandable to believe that they are indeed a Allied Race in process. As I mentioned before, I am still very confident that they will become an Allied Race.

We were pretty big even before Youtubers decided to make videos about the Vulpera. It most certainly have helped, but the Youtubers arn't a deciding factor for VHC growth. If Youtubers are making videos about Vulpera, it's either due to; they know that they will get views for their video since Vulpera are popular; or they are interested in Vulpera as Allied Race themselves; or that they believe that there is enough evidance for the Vulpera to become an Allied Race.

Know of them? I am one of the most infamous and hated people over there because I say the stuff that they don't want people to know and I have been one of the earliest and most vocal of Gilgoblin supporters. It is truly such ashame though because if it wasn't for the fact the concern of Vulpera replacing Kelfin and visa versa, I'd probably be actively supporting you guys. Such a shame what conflict of interest can do.
    What is it that people don't want to know about? Enlight me.

"Unless you have any proof to address this?"

1. Nazjatar has only come out recently/Mere exposure effect.
    Nazjatar has only been out a while, but you also might have noticed the bodyguard system. As people continue to be exposed to them, they will like them even more and more.
    2. Our community is more of a relaxed chill group and we aren't putting the same level of effort to actively promote, datamine and recruit people to the cause. I myself have goals that I value more than trying to champion the cause for a race which possible may not even be implemented. You'd notice a huge change of pace however if a bunch of massive you tubers started talking about Gilgoblin as the next allied race.
    3. Notice the drastic change in overall reception to Gilgoblins since they came out.
    Months ago there were people calling them dumb water goblins with no redeeming qualities. Can't say that anymore.
    1. I don't see how Nazjatar have to do anything with what I asked for. As it is purely speculation that people might get more interested in them.
    2. Again, we arn't really putting that much effort into ours either, whatever it is actively promote, datamining and recruiting people. And we certainly don't recruit people, they come to us if they are interested, we don't preach the "common folk" to join our VHC, if they are interested they are welcome, and they are also welcome to leave at any time.
    3. There is a change in it that I will agree with. But there is still a big contrast between the numbers of the fan groups.

The link earlier is sufficient, but I asked for if you do have a proof that they are more Kelfin fans then Vulpera fans. Which I havn't got a proper answer to.

Be that as may, when one community is sharing stuff that only favors their community's desire AR while another is just kinda chilling back and relaxing it becomes easy to look at this by many and think, that this one AR is definitely going to happen. Imagine for a minute if the Vulpera community out of simple laziness of just not caring enough never brought up the brewfest and cutscene stuff.
    Again, our group is pretty relaxed and chilled aswell, we don't have huge amount of people that actively recruit nor datamine. And alot of the dataminined stuff have been from WoWhead's own Dataminers. Ofcourse as we see anything on MMO or WoWhead we share it in our Discord so people are up to date if something new related to Vulpera have appeard. You make it sounds -again- that we are somehow a huge organized organization with the single purpose to constantly mine in the files for Vulpera.

Imagine this for second. Someone creates a thread called"Gilblins are definitely going to be an allied race". Someone links this in the Vulpera discord. Suddenly there is about 10-20 Vulpera supporters actively downvoting that thread and trying to discredit anyone in the thread who supports it. When you have one group of really dedicated people that are being fed specific commands to a smaller group of people that kind of just follow, then you got yourself a hive mind base group which is not always bad. Its definitely good for their causes, but in the eyes of someone who shares conflicting goal with theirs.

They also consider me a Villain, because I say the things they don't want to hear and I also have some of the strongest arguments against their existing evidence of Vulpera that aren't commonly seen in use among the average Kelfin lover. However I suppose we could also just mutually embrace being villains *twirls mustache*
    Now you just speculate, you don't have any evidance if it would or would not happend. Why would even Vulpera fans be interested in reading a Kelfin thread, unless they are also Kelfins fans. I see no reason for them to actively argue against you about the Kelfin as an Allied Race, unless you make comparison between the Kelfin and Vulpera of who is more or less likely. Also if you disrepute the Vulpera as an Allied Race only to bring up the Kelfin, THEN I can understand if Vulpera fans might do something drastic against you.

Oh c'mon, you start to sound like a propaganda teller with Vulpera mods brainwash people into one thing and one thing only, people act on their own accord, not due to any one told them so. Myself for example, I got tired seeing you putting Vulpera in bad Light and arguing that Vulpera fans are horrible people. Thuse i chose to finally respond. Not to mention that you can't downvote in forum threads any longer, they took it away for a year ago or so due to the toxcity it brought. Now you can only upvote.

What are the evidences that Vulpera will not be an Allied Race?

If both Vulpera and Gilblin become playable someday at the same time, I hope we can just forget about this conflict. However try to look at things from my perspective. Imagine someone went around for you guys repeatedly making threads Such as "Gilblin allied race confirmed" or "Gilgoblins are definitely gonna happen". I know the Vulpera folk also have concerns about Kelfin replacing Vulpera, so it is only natural to get at least a bit annoyed if something like this happens.
    We can always hope. But honestly it's just you that believe this is some sort of a conflict, you are creating this conflict by uplifting Kelfins as the obvious AR option compare to Vulpera which you often downplay as, and arguing that Vulpera community is bunch of evil people. But we don't need to be dicks about the opinions. I am not entierly sure what I am supposedly to imagen, if someone kept making threads about "Playable Kelfin" or "Playable Gilgoblins confirmed", I would most likely not give much of a thought about them, since I don't really care for Kelfins, playable or not. People make threads all the time about "This is confirmed" or "That is confirmed", not to mention all the stupid leaks we got right now before Blizzcon(Some looks interesting though, not gonna deny that).

And yes, I believe any Allied Race fan are worried not to get -their- Allied Race, it's only natural.

10+ Year Old Account
    @RayoftheSun, don't over complicate yourself.

Many people assume that if Vulpera are coming then Gilgoblins are not comming and viceversa, so that alone give them enough reasons to be against the other option, as they may see it as "If X comes then my favorite options is not going to happen!", a sentiment you should understand.

Also, when people come with comments like "Gilgoblins are extra-ugly goblins" -or in general, make a comment negatively talking about their looks-, just ignore them, in the end, when it comes to looks, the idea of cute, ugly, cool, savage, etc... are subjective, and they have their right to not like how the Gilgoblins look, just as others have the right to dislike the looks of the Vulpera.

5+ Year Old Account
    Now lets highlight races with Best-Good racials :
    Blood Elf - 19.6%
    Human - 13.2%
    Night Elf - 12.5%
    Orc -7.7%
    Troll - 5.5%
    Tauren - 5.3%
    Undead - 5.2%
    Draenei - 4.1%
    Void Elf - 3.5%
    Dwarf - 2.9%
    Worgen - 2.8%
    Gnome - 2.7%
    Nightborne - 2%
    Zandalari Troll - 2%
    Dark Iron Dwarf - 1.5%
    Goblin - 1.9%
    Pandaren H - 1.7%
    Mag'har Orc - 1.5%
    Pandaren A - 1.4%
    Kul Tiran - 0.7%

I am okay with Pandaren looks (pity that they dont look like wild bears), but theirs racials worst-boring trash skills that i can think of.

And we see size of model doesn't matter that mach.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I feel I outta respond to this before the thread goes to rest since specifically asked for here. I am going to try to keep it as positive as possible now, but the nature of debates tends to draw some tension at times.

"What is it that people don't want to know about? Enlight me."
    This so called evidence that people have for Vulpera as an allied race. I have evidence that just about nullifies all of it. Lets go through it 1 by 1.

1. Geosets, rigs, the brewfest icons, animations the cutscene data, model specific geo set armor, and HD models are not evidence nor hints that Vulpera will be playable.

-Geosets, rigs, HD models, geoset armor, animations:

Thin humans exist in the wow modelviewer races tab that have unique rigs, working geosets, armor seemingly designed specially for that model, HD quality, and there are dozens of models with player specific animations. Now we know that these aren't playable. Many other models also have HD models and aren't playable. Many races did not get HD models until they become playable. Many npcs also have unique dances and animations. None of this can be used as an evidence or an indicator of Vulpera being playable and that is already a huge bulk of the Vulpera argument down the drain.

Brewfest Icons:

There is also Tortollan mug icon for one and there has also been Halloween Mask icons for every race+some non playable ones like ogres, murlocs and some other creatures. Brewfest icons is most likely indicative of a holiday event that happens in Voldun.

Cutscene data:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=6#post-106

Take note of the blue post in this thread.

we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future!

And since they prefer setting up npcs as playeful characters with many approaches, even though they are alongside allied races, this could very well actually be a setup for them as something actually none playable of what if they were literally just meant for a non playable cutscene. There could be many explanations to it.

Now for reasons that actually point in favor of Gilgoblins which don't apply to Vulpera.

1. The history of allied races.

Even if you argue that blizzard said that allied races aren't sub races, one still cannot deny there is a pattern and there is no guantee that Vulpera would be playable even if this pattern isn't true. One thing that people often forget is that there is almost surely going to be new races introduced next expansion and the races may be something we haven't seen yet. Now Vulpera aren't goblins and them using a similar rig does not put them into the share similarity critical between all allied races

2. Quotes suggesting interest in the horde by all kelfin bodyguards and Atolia.

https://imgur.com/a/48EUBAf

As well as an expressive statement of interest in the horde by Neri in one quest.

I'll answer the other stuff at a later time as I am really tired at the time. Also FYI: Please don't take this response as an attack. I am simply giving an honest answer to a question I was asked earlier about how I feel.
    Last edited by RayoftheSun; 2019-07-25 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's not gonna happen because the community doesn't want it, not compared to Vulpera anyways. Allied Races are fanservice plain and simple.
    And people wanted fat humans?
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Get real. There's no way they're going to add in Gilgoblins before they even update the Goblin models. Nobody wants a low-poly allied race.

This also falls in line with a lot of the common "Nobody wants Gilgoblins rhetoric". There are a lot of people who genuinely love this race, but we just have not been as vocal about it and like I mentioned. The Gilgoblin community is not as organized in this regards. Notice that there has been a drastic change in public reception to them since they came out which will only continue to get even more positive.

Nah, its gonna be Vulperas.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    And people wanted fat humans?
    People wanted Vrykul, and I can see Blizzard believing that Drust-blooded Human-hybrids could be an acceptable implementation.

Unless it's coming with higher resolution normal goblins as well(which I suppose it could) I don't see gilgoblns being allied race.

Vulpera is probably gonna come before both.