Thumbs up Azerite Essenses offer so much Customization (at least for PvP)

Im a "customization nerd" specially in PvP situations and i must say Azerite Essenses offer to this game more customization than ever before since maybe Wrath of the Lich king.

As a "customization nerd" this is the most fun ive ever had in a long time.
    Best addition to the game in terms of fun customization (PvP for me, dont know about you PvE friends).

Things i did so far as a Demon Hunter in PvP

1) Versatility Immortal Tank (Conflict and Strife + Aegis of the Deep)

22% Versatility from items alone + weapon enchant + Azerite essenses
    You get around 30% versatility and if you are stunned you take 30% reduced damage.
    You laugh at people who stun you.

2) Tank in DPS meters of Battlegrounds (Anima of Life & Death + The Crucible of Flame)

Insane AoE damage.
    Sure this is "cheating" the damage meters, all you are doing is AoE'ing the enemy team at the right times.
    But is fun playing damage meters in random BGs.
    Finished in 3rd place in my last BG.

3) One Shot Macro Havoc Demon Hunter (Blood of the Enemy)

Dark Slash build with Saltwater Potion & Trinket & essense use & 3 chaos strike azerite traits.
    70k's Chaos strikes
    One shots most people in random Bgs

4) Ka-me-ha-me-ha build (Essense of the Focusing Iris + Blood of the Enemy)

If your class has any kind of crit chance steroids...and you use Focusing Iris after the crit chance improvement..."gg" you just used Kamehameha Kaio-Ken x100 on some poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    3) One Shot Macro Havoc Demon Hunter (Blood of the Enemy)

Dark Slash build with Saltwater Potion & Trinket & essense use & 3 chaos strike azerite traits.
    70k's Chaos strikes
    One shots most people in random Bgs
    That's not a 1 shot.

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    That's not a 1 shot.
    Sorry
    Its a 10 second burst window with several chaos strikes hitting like a truck.
    Im using the term "one shot macro" pretty loosely i know...but for lack of better term...thats what i went for

You know you're talking with trash Challenger player when they use Blood of the Enemy and Dark Slash for PVP.

Stay in random BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    You know you're talking with trash Challenger player when they use Blood of the Enemy and Dark Slash for PVP.

Stay in random BG.
    With that mindset you will nevever discover anything "new" in a MMORPG.
    The fun of being a "customization nerd" is to test the boundaries...explore the limits...be creative...while listening to the song "push it to the limit" at max volume.

Non of what i said is optimal...its just for fun for the sake of being creative and exploring new playstyles.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mikazukinoyaiba

Tell me then, what is the "optimal" way of using Blood of the Enemy essense on a demon hunter?
    Its a 5-10 second burst window.
    Demon hunters have nothing to use on 5-10 seconds for burst...unless is Dark Slash or Fel Barrage.

Eye beam already always crits...meaning Blood of the Enemy is only improving the Eye Beam damage by 25%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being positive we were supposed to hate everything Blizzard does *grrr*

But on topic I am happy you are having fun with the system in PVP, I honestly haven't done much PVP to really experiment with the essences yet. but after reading this I am thinking I should :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Tell me then, what is the "optimal" way of using Blood of the Enemy essense on a demon hunter?
    Its a 5-10 second burst window.
    Demon hunters have nothing to use on 5-10 seconds for burst...unless is Dark Slash or Fel Barrage.

Eye beam already always crits...meaning Blood of the Enemy is only improving the Eye Beam damage by 25%.
    Blood of the Enemy will always be garbage simply because of how Crit works in PVP..

Crit is basically idiot-check stats for pvper.

Player with Big crits = Low IQ.

Add Demon Hunter and Dark Slash to that, you'll get the dumbest player possible in the milky way.
    Last edited by Mikazukinoyaiba; 2019-07-20 at 01:24 PM.

Azerite Essenses offer to this game more customization than ever before since maybe Wrath of the Lich king.
    i lol'd abit
    yeah

5+ Year Old Account
    Listen, OP. I really hate BfA. It is totally rock bottom for WoW as far as I'm concerned. And I don't know if I should laugh or cry at people who don't seem to have problems with the writing, the class design or in the new flying system for example (yes, that has been a problem since WoD).

But to me it seems like you are having fun for a totally valid reason that doesn't require low standards. More customization is always fun. Don't fret over how optimal it is. Just go and have your fun. It's what games are for, aren't they?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    i lol'd abit
    yeah
    Ask OP about his thoughts on transmog and transmog's contribution to character customization and you'll lol more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally not a super fan of the essences but customization can be pretty fun.

I might actually start trying some different ones tomorrow just to see if anything works.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Stop being positive we were supposed to hate everything Blizzard does *grrr*

But on topic I am happy you are having fun with the system in PVP, I honestly haven't done much PVP to really experiment with the essences yet. but after reading this I am thinking I should :P
    Oh thanks man I really hope you find your fun customization!

- - - Updated - - -

Blood of the Enemy will always be garbage simply because of how Crit works in PVP..

Add Demon Hunter and Dark Slash to that, you'll get the dumbest player possible in the milky way.
    Dont forget the 25% improved crits for 5 seconds.
    To be honest, Blood of the Enemy is the only "guaranteed" burst you have without being "interrupted"
    Their only hope is using a defensive or hard CC.

Somebody's parents didn't hug them when they were a child.