how to be good at movement/camera movement

Hi,
    I played for several Years WoW(Classic to Wotlk)
    Startet playing again in Oktober 18 and got back into raiding..was OK. But i quit afterwe Killer Mekka Mythic in early Match.
    I got burned outy wanted to fast to much and played Way to much and took a break until yesterday.
    I got from october-March to a decent dps Level, was always in the toprows of my Guild but in my opinion i sucked hard with movement etc.
    It was good enough to play everything inxl up to m+18s intime..

But..i had often the feeling i guck up with the camera..felt not confident..did misspresses..failures etc. Maybe im just Bad with my fingers..or i'm doing it wrong.

Any Tipps? Guides? How do you do it? Most important keys are 1 2 3 4 q e r i move with awd.

AS axample..how do you move while spamming keys? Which fingers in which Button?
    Also interesting..whats your mousedpi?
    Last edited by dalrun; 2019-07-20 at 12:26 PM.

Strafe with A/D, turn using the camera/mouse view. Not exactly hard... o.O;

7+ Year Old Account
    Get a mouse with the rolling/scroll button in between the 2 front mouse clicks. Use W-A-S-D and space bar to perform movements and zoom in and out with the scroll button on the mouse.

Profitz.

Erhm...just move OP? Idk what you mean. You just haft to react and move. Get a good mouse and a mousepad.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by dalrun View Post
    Hi,
    I played for several Years WoW(Classic to Wotlk)
    Startet playing again in Oktober 18 and got back into raiding..was OK. But i quit afterwe Killer Mekka Mythic in early Match.
    I got burned outy wanted to fast to much and played Way to much and took a break until yesterday.
    I got from october-March to a decent dps Level, was always in the toprows of my Guild but in my opinion i sucked hard with movement etc.
    It was good enough to play everything inxl up to m+18s intime..

But..i had often the feeling i guck up with the camera..felt not confident..did misspresses..failures etc. Maybe im just Bad with my fingers..or i'm doing it wrong.

Any Tipps? Guides? How do you do it? Most important keys are 1 2 3 4 q e r i move with awd.

AS axample..how do you move while spamming keys? Which fingers in which Button?
    Also interesting..whats your mousedpi?
    This post is just something truely magical if you read it out loud with a thick german accent.

maybe rearange your keybinds?
    do you use double mouse button to move as an alternative to W?

Quote Originally Posted by dalrun View Post
    how do you move while spamming keys? Which fingers in which Button?
    Play any kind of first person shooter to get used to movement. Change weapons with hotkeys instead of mousewheel. Use these hotkeys later in WoW.

Quake Champions is free to play for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Play any kind of first person shooter to get used to movement. Change weapons with hotkeys instead of mousewheel. Use these hotkeys later in WoW.

Quake Champions is free to play for example.
    I used to play FPS games till mid 2000s using the directional arrow keys, with the 6 keys above it for weapon loading/dropping, using, alt-fire and switching... and Right mouse button for jump.

Simpler times... the transition to AWSD was like rediscovering yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    A MMO mouse is a good investment. Bind all your instant casts to the thumb buttons and you'll have no problem moving and using abilities. g600 is $30.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    A MMO mouse is a good investment. Bind all your instant casts to the thumb buttons and you'll have no problem moving and using abilities. g600 is $30.
    G600 is great for WoW,having 12 of my most commonly used abilities under my thumb is so damn nice.