Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Swedish PM to Trump: A$AP Rocky won’t get special treatment

Sweden’s prime minister says he would be glad to speak with U.S. President Donald Trump about rapper A$AP Rocky’s detention but he “cannot and will not attempt to influence prosecutors or courts.”

Trump tweeted Friday that he would call Prime Minister Stefan Lofven “to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky.”

Rocky has been held in Sweden for weeks as police investigate his alleged involvement in a fight.

First lady Melania Trump and celebrities including Kanye West urged Trump to intervene.

The Swedish leader said Saturday he was aware Trump “has a personal interest in the case.”

https://www.apnews.com/ddca1331200e4408ad3d83797b90b4b7

I'm sure he's shaking in fear over the harsh Swedish penal system.

Do you care about A$AP Rocky's incarceration?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I'm sure he's shaking in fear over the harsh Swedish penal system.

Do you care about A$AP Rocky's incarceration
    ?
    Not really. If he committed a crime, then he needs to pay for it. Makes no difference if he did it in another country. But no harm is done by Trump talking to them anyway.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Saw the video of the incident, i honestly do not understand why he is still in jail since he was hassled and his bodyguards were attacked.

Ridiculous and the junkie afgan who started it walks free of course, didnt even take him in. He deserved a good beating.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Nope, don't care in the least.

I fully await Trump to go from "the talented PM in Sweden" to "failure of a PM" in less than 5 hours.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nope, don't care in the least.

I fully await Trump to go from "the talented PM in Sweden" to "failure of a PM" in less than 5 hours.
    Well he's not wrong out prime minister is pretty shit. PErhaps he should have called him that right of the bat
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Saw the video of the incident, i honestly do not understand why he is still in jail since he was hassled and his bodyguards were attacked.
    Yeah, here's the Instagram video that was released. The kids following them are definitely causing trouble.

Looks like a scam to get money off a rich dude.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason he's locked up is because he was deemed a flight risk due to being a foreigner. If he was a local he'd have been allowed to walk free until his court date for an incident like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Well he's not wrong out prime minister is pretty shit. PErhaps he should have called him that right of the bat
    Except Trump called him talented, thinking that compliments does to others that it does to Trump himself. I don't care about PMs, don't know any names off hand, but this is a non issue.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

He was stupid to record everything to begin with. Also if you are going to record it then just record the part of them harassing you. Don't record the part where you and your crew start stomping the crap out of the people harassing you, especially in another country.

Man, imagine wishing harm on this guy becuase Trump supports him.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Trump is about to call in a strike.

My understanding is that, while the other guy did instigate things, the rapper and his crew continued to beat on him after he was on the ground and no longer a threat. Doesn't matter if the other person instigated things if you take your retaliation beyond just self defense you commit a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea who this clown is or why I should care that he got jailed.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So some idiot causes a fight in a foreign country and people from his homeland think their government should intervene to get him out of trouble? lol fuck no.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Man, imagine wishing harm on this guy becuase Trump supports him.
    Where is this happening?

Looking for something besides that crazy make believe land you occupy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    I will asume you ask in good fate. The Swedish law allow self-defense, but you are only allow to use force proportionally to the threat. That include lethal force if the threat is extreme dire. The bodygaurds was in there right to defend themself and there client, but after the man is on the ground, he is not a real threat, continue to beat him is excessive use of force, that is assult, a criminal act.
    Last edited by Fantomen; 2019-07-20 at 09:37 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So some idiot causes a fight in a foreign country and people from his homeland think their government should intervene to get him out of trouble? lol fuck no.
    you are entitled to consular support of course, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
    I will asume you ask in good fate. The Swedish law allow self-defense, but you are only allow to use force proportionally to the threat. That include lethal force if the threat is extreme dire. The bodygaurds was in there right to defend themself and there client, but after the man is on the ground, he is not a real threat, continue to beat him is excessive use of force, that is assult, a criminal act.
    That makes sense but why isnt the guy who instigated the whole thing also i jail. From what i understand the police didnt initially know about the video, now they have acknowledged its existance so why havent they gone after that instigator?