Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

To me this whole time thing is completely irrelevant.

The Rules, when raids open etc has been the same for years. If a guild WANTS to, they can move to a US time zone and walk in the second it opens. Method could if they wanted to, move to a us timezone.

Method is the number one guild, BUT if they lose a WF race, the "time" element will be irrelevant.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Raids open earlier in NA than the EU.
    Ahh well, blizzard doesnt care hence why there is not a world first achievement..

Also its 6+ hours probably longer between NA and EU. EU is late afternoon when US just wakes up. Difference is worse when it comes to Asia/Oceanic servers.. No way blizzard can make a balanced start time to make it a "fair" race.. Even if top guilds got together and said ok we only raid between these hours that window would be so small the time it would take to make a final kill it would be quite possible some non guild that doesnt care about the "set" raiding hours could come in and snipe the first kill on last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    To me this whole time thing is completely irrelevant.

The Rules, when raids open etc has been the same for years. If a guild WANTS to, they can move to a US time zone and walk in the second it opens. Method could if they wanted to, move to a us timezone.

Method is the number one guild, BUT if they lose a WF race, the "time" element will be irrelevant.
    If Method kills it within 16 hours it'll be simple.

all limit fans say limit #1

all method fans say method #1.

and no-one will change their opinion, you could have a 10000 page thread and no-one will change their mind and apart from the fans what does it matter what anyone else thinks? Luckily we've never had this issue but when it eventually happens I'm ready for the endless pages of discussion about the NA headstart /popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    The raiding scene was fuckin far from its peak in classic or BC. Bugs galore on nearly every end boss of every single raid. Mechanics were basically a Fisher Price playset compared to todays mechanics. Server stability was terrible. Also subscribers were at the peak during WotLK, not BC.
    Subscription growth rate was at it's peak during bc and plateaued during wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    To clarify, what they (Cayna I believe) said was this: if Method and Limit were at absolutely equal skill levels, then Limit would win every time because of the head start.

Of course that's not how it plays out, and the whole point was basically that the head start doesn't matter as much as people think for the overall race given that historically NA has not done so well over the last few tiers despite the earlier access.
    If he actually said that he's an idiot. Especially now that limit is streaming. Method has a literal step by step guide for how to do Zaq they just need to execute it. That's easily 5 to 10 hours saved hammering out timings.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    If he actually said that he's an idiot. Especially now that limit is streaming. Method has a literal step by step guide for how to do Zaq they just need to execute it. That's easily 5 to 10 hours saved hammering out timings.
    Of course Cayna would say that, he was still consistently dying in P1 on Jaina and getting ice blocked on the transition during Method's entire progression. He's the meme Method member.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Of course Cayna would say that, he was still consistently dying in P1 on Jaina and getting ice blocked on the transition during Method's entire progression. He's the meme Method member.
    Cayne, Nnogga and Narcolies all 3 meme members.

...and everyone got the 3-tank strategy on Ashvane from Method.

It's the same for every boss that some guild kills before everyone else. There's advantages to being first, and advantages to lagging behind slightly.

Subscription growth rate was at it's peak during bc and plateaued during wrath.
    Not actually true.

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Not actually true.

I love when people act like tbc was the best: other than some things like art, and a few raid boss’s - it was fucking garbage

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I love when people act like tbc was the best: other than some things like art, and a few raid boss’s - it was fucking garbage
    Crazy to see how huge WoW was during WoTLK, it will never be that huge again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Not actually true.

It is actually true I didn't say sub numbers I said sub growth if you count from the start of the game then vanilla would be higher but of the expacs bc by far had the highest growth rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    ...and everyone got the 3-tank strategy on Ashvane from Method.

It's the same for every boss that some guild kills before everyone else. There's advantages to being first, and advantages to lagging behind slightly.
    Believe method got the 3 tank strat from I want to say blood legion also frankly it's nowhere near as innovative as the zaq comp setup.
    Last edited by Xath; 2019-07-21 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    NA tests the fights, Method kills them with the fixes already done.

Method is the worlds best guild 100%, but the time BS needs to stop..
    how many Endbosses has NA beta tested in the last years ?

ah right almost none

Anyone watched Limit & can give a summary/impressions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Crazy to see how huge WoW was during WoTLK, it will never be that huge again.
    Probably two major reasons. WotLK content was great overall and WotLK was the start of dismantling the social aspects of WoW, went downhill ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Black Lilly View Post
    Anyone watched Limit & can give a summary/impressions?
    They've their shit together.

Anyone have limit's best % ? You have to follow the redbull stream for like 24 hours before you can chat and I'm not about that life.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Anyone have limit's best % ? You have to follow the redbull stream for like 24 hours before you can chat and I'm not about that life.
    but what if you can't watch red bull stream because the commentators give you cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Anyone have limit's best % ? Y
    77% is Limit's best pull.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    but what if you can't watch red bull stream because the commentators give you cancer
    u go to Max's stream

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    A head start is a head start.
    End
    And #1 is #1
    End.