Azerite rewards from emisary quest

Hi all, sorry if this has been answered before, but i was just curious if anyone's azerite pieces got scaled up from 415 yet to maybe HC TEP level?

I'm at 430 ilvl and the emisary on EU today only rewards 415 piece of azerite. I remember on my alts in BoD, it scaled to 400 reward on emisary when they were about 390 ilvl.

I hope my question is clear despite my bad english

10+ Year Old Account
    415 Azerite is the max for emissaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    415 is the max ilvl for all world quest emissary gear. Got a 415 weapon and three Azerite pieces now. As well as a ring.

Oh well, that sucks but guess 415 is a okay bit of residuum thx for answering

Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    I remember on my alts in BoD, it scaled to 400 reward on emisary when they were about 390 ilvl.
    Nope it didn't. Azerite was going to 385 max before 8.2, non azerite got bumped from 385 to 395 in 8.1.5 and could be that you saw it during 2 weeks of 8.2 pre-season before raid opened. You were NOT getting 400 azerite from emissarys when BODA opened because I remember we had a plan to farm m+ to 400 ilvl then get 400 azerites for scrapping and it didn't happen (and tbh for a good reason, top 2 levels of azerite are meant to be scarce).

You could, ofc, get a 400 tf cloak and so forth from the equipment chests, so you probably saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nope it didn't. Azerite was going to 385 max before 8.2, non azerite got bumped from 385 to 395 in 8.1.5 and could be that you saw it during 2 weeks of 8.2 pre-season before raid opened. You were NOT getting 400 azerite from emissarys when BODA opened because I remember we had a plan to farm m+ to 400 ilvl then get 400 azerites for scrapping and it didn't happen (and tbh for a good reason, top 2 levels of azerite are meant to be scarce).

You could, ofc, get a 400 tf cloak and so forth from the equipment chests, so you probably saw that.
    I didnt play at bod opening, but im sure it was 400 reward way before 8.2 pre season, that probably got buffed at 8.1.5 as well then, that was around when i started playing again

It was bumped to 400 when Crucible came out just fyi!