Fastest way to level

I wanna make a speedy dark iron dwarf to farm instance with later on. With this i mean stack as much movement speed as i can to farm transmog and mounts as fast as i can. I decided to level a new character instead of faction/race changing a current character. But i was wondering how I could make the leveling go as fast as i can too!

Right now i play alliance with warmode on (30%), potion for the medals (10%) and full heirlooms (45%). So right now i am at 85% extra exp, 285% when i am rested too. Am i missing out on any other exp increase items? (I know i miss the heirloom ring, but i dont have this)

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Darkmoon Faire
    That just past though, so i mean right now without any events

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can get an +XP gem in BfA.
    But then i do need a socket first though, i start at level 20 though with an allied race so i dont have a socket yet. But when i do get a socket ill make sure to grab one of those!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    that's about it I believe - do the 300% potions from pandaria still exist?
    The ones from pandaria dont exist anymore, but the rapid mind potions do.. they just dont drop anymore so are REALLY expensive.

TW dungeons and Island expeditions are the current fastest way

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    When you reach Legion if you can afford/craft them, the crafted legendaries are excellent, particularly mail. And if your main has a lot of mats from Legion 7.3.5 you could try the legendary lottery; Sephuz+XP ring is BiS for leveling.
    Ah yeah the legiondaries! Once i can equipe those ill have to unlcok Aggramar's Stride and Rethu's Incessant Courage which both will help a lot with getting the movement speed im looking for, those can indeed be gemmed

I leveled through PvP my last toon. It felt really fast since I was having more fun than doing quests and farming dungeons. You know what they say. Time flies when having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Niffo View Post
    I leveled through PvP my last toon. It felt really fast since I was having more fun than doing quests and farming dungeons. You know what they say. Time flies when having fun.
    The thing is i know the way i am gonna level, im leveling through questing all the way since im also working on loremaster. But i wanna know if i have every single exp increase i can get to make it as fast as possible. This character will just do a couple of zones on the run to level 115 and the rest of loremaster will be done on a warlock i actually created to do the achievement on.

So leveling it is, just want max exp increase

EDIT Je profiel foto moest ik even om lachen

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    TW dungeons and Island expeditions are the current fastest way
    read the post instead of answering things that don't make sense. TW dungeons require, at minimum , lvl 70 for the TBC ones, and ISland expeditions require lvl 110. OP literally said he's starting on a lvl 20 allied race

Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    But then i do need a socket first though, i start at level 20 though with an allied race so i dont have a socket yet. But when i do get a socket ill make sure to grab one of those!

- - - Updated - - -

The ones from pandaria dont exist anymore, but the rapid mind potions do.. they just dont drop anymore so are REALLY expensive.
    Exp gems from bfa have an ilvl req. You wont be able to use them until bfa.

From lvl 91 through 100 you can use exp pots from garrison. Suck one down right before you sing 100 and keep the buff.

At 96 fly through spires of arak and nab all the "Blessing of the mother" treasures for bars of rested exp before doing anything else. They won't work after level 99.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazle View Post
    Ah yeah the legiondaries! Once i can equipe those ill have to unlcok Aggramar's Stride and Rethu's Incessant Courage which both will help a lot with getting the movement speed im looking for, those can indeed be gemmed
    Bear in mind though that in order to use 2 legiondaries you need to do your class hall research which takes time and effort. So if you're levelling quickly, you'll only really have 1.

WotLK timewalking is insanely fast i leveled up so many alts in the past week from it, unfortunately the event is just finished but keep it in mind for next time it's up (november).

Leveling in BFA content is just something i was physically unable to do, i would be instantly bored within 5-15 minutes of questing or island expeditions, can't even dungeon spam because the thought of doing another atal'dazar or underrot just made me log off instantly (seriously in the days of all dungeons being scaled the faction only dungeons are the stupidest thing i have ever seen for dungeon content ever, i don't care if it was slow i would have absolutely leveled my alts in BFA content if i could have actually had access to all dungeons while leveling) but WotLK timewalking was an absolute breeze!

With looms and XP pots i was spending more time in the dungeon que (12-15 mins as dps) than i would actually spend being X level it was nuts, 1 dungeon gives about 80% of a level and the WotLK dungeons are all pretty fast, some faster than others but none are really that long, most times if you used lust on first boss you were at the last boss while still sated or it's just about to fade.

Since you're alliance and WotLK TW has ended honestly you really cannot get faster than just putting on the azeroth autopilot thing and questing in the world, the 30% warmode xp is stupid op. I would recommend getting the XP gem insightful rubellite, however depending on your class i actually would recommend not using full heirlooms, i found the heirlooms to be severely lacking in stamina and often felt that i was faster leveling without the heirlooms because stuff was dying much faster with some azerite traits and i wasn't healing myself so often. In dungeon content though yeah go full heirlooms but for solo out in the world i wouldn't bother with full heirlooms, especially since you have 30% warmode xp so you can basically get full heirloom bonus without the stats hit AND have azerite traits to increase speed.
    Last edited by Yes but actually no; 2019-07-24 at 11:06 AM.

Dark Iron Dwarven Monk 50% Bonus monk buff Daily for an hour (stacks) as-well as 50% every 10 levels.
    Heirloom Helm / Shoulders / Cloak / Chest / Trousers / Heirloom Rings (Dread Pirate + One from Garrison)
    Warmode 30%
    PvP trinkets from STV Arena / Darkmoon Faire Arena = 50% bonus exp from bgs which stacks with the other so 100% which stacks with all the above
    300% Elixir
    Exp Gems..