Demo and Vision of Perfection

I was looking over the Blood Mallet sims on essences and noticed this week Vision of Perfection went from 2nd best simming (behind rank 3 Condensed Life-force) down to around 6th. Anything change with it that wasn't posted? For you other mythic raid locks, what essences for Demo are you finding the best production with?

The BM sim:https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#w..._view=essences

10+ Year Old Account
    i would those sims with a grain of salt....a big one.

For starters almost no one runs 2303032 build. The main two variations are 3102012 or 2101012. And literally all of those builds do VoP Major MLD minor with at least 1 demonic meteor trait with 3 baleful 2 demonic commander the optimal build.

top demo parses from there determined by their rng with trinkets and procs.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I was looking over the Blood Mallet sims on essences and noticed this week Vision of Perfection went from 2nd best simming (behind rank 3 Condensed Life-force) down to around 6th. Anything change with it that wasn't posted? For you other mythic raid locks, what essences for Demo are you finding the best production with?

The BM sim:https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#w..._view=essences
    The default lock profile changed back to EP instead of BI and it shook things up. Check out what people are rocking in logs. VoP is soooooooo RNG though and it is slightly bugged in game too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    The default lock profile changed back to EP instead of BI and it shook things up. Check out what people are rocking in logs. VoP is soooooooo RNG though and it is slightly bugged in game too.
    It's only EP with CLF3. I mean EP is fine without that and more versatile but doesn't outstrip 3xBI until that point.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I have noticed that after summoning Demonic Tyrant and having Vision of Perfection proc during, it will make your Wild Imps despawn early.

I can only assume that the short duration Tyrant takes over as the source of free Fel Firebolts and the imps start consuming resource when it despawns, even if your regular Tyrant is still up.

I dont know if this would have any effect on the sims tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    It's only EP with CLF3. I mean EP is fine without that and more versatile but doesn't outstrip 3xBI until that point.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    I was only explaining why the sims changed. It's pretty much down to loot drops which trait route people go for raiding.

What essences and azerite do you guys use in m+ when pugging. My guess is 3x Explosive potential, demonic meteor, BI, whatever else u can get with iris beam and focused energy/ancient flame on FORTIFED. And 3x BI, demonic meteor, supreme commander with visions of perfection on TYRANICAL weeks?