Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Method was relatively behind last few days and showing now who is the king. Can't help but wonder - is their long reign testament to their greatness or proof of other's weakness, whether it comes to planning, theorycrafting, team-building, bootcamping or whatever. I personally suspect the latter as Method is probably ran like a company as opposed to others being more "informal" gaming communities.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I wonder if Method will start machine gun pulling now. Their strategy is definitely not safe but it could work - with the 'perfect' pull.
    Another weak aura break probably But their strategy was good enough to have everyone alive below 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Because mythic phase that hasn't been tested yet may have the tweaked mechanics

Also with so many guilds on the boss it will be a really close race after hotfix
    What Mythic phase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    What Mythic phase?
    where N'zoth comes out and oneshots everyone only to have Azshara mass res us like "oh my god what have I done!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Method with the 15,7% try
    She might go down today/tomorrow
    dont want to be pessimistic... but method will kill it tomorrow, its up to limit if they can kill it today...

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Race is far from over yet. There's stil a very significant part of the fight to discover and learn to execute.

Edit: 15,7% for Method.
    Yep yep they are really close now

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    where N'zoth comes out and oneshots everyone only to have Azshara mass res us like "oh my god what have I done!"
    Ah that one, I thought the guy was on about the one where Thrall appears with black skin due to being void touched and has a chained mini Ragnaros that shits ice cream

Limit must be feeling some pressure now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnowflake View Post
    Method was relatively behind last few days and showing now who is the king. Can't help but wonder - is their long reign testament to their greatness or proof of other's weakness, whether it comes to planning, theorycrafting, team-building, bootcamping or whatever. I personally suspect the latter as Method is probably ran like a company as opposed to others being more "informal" gaming communities.
    Their long reign is because they're the only top guild that's continued playing for so long, all their competition stopped years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Limit must be feeling some pressure now.
    Let's see if Limit once again loses a race while reaching the final boss first. Third time's the charm, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Ah that one, I thought the guy was on about the one where Thrall appears with black skin due to being void touched and has a chained mini Ragnaros that shits ice cream
    You forgot that Ragnaros now has 4 legs too

I think they might go more aggressive with the console RNG since they had only one safe spot left when they wiped.
    Last edited by Poizo; 2019-07-27 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Their long reign is because they're the only top guild that's continued playing for so long, all their competition stopped years ago...
    Its really hard to beat them, kudos to Limit for trying hard under all this pressure lol

Honestly there were never that many guilds that competed with the top dog from what I remember, this Limit/Method race is a way closer than whatever guild vs Paragon in the past for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Honestly there were never that many guilds that competed with the top dog from what I remember, this Limit/Method race is a way closer than whatever guild vs Paragon in the past for example.
    Nighthold was a good race, several guilds with a chance to win it + a lot of memes with Serenity getting their lockout stolen etc. But yeah generally it's just 1 dominant guild that wins it all easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The only real competition, that beat them consistently was Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Its really hard to beat them, kudos to Limit for trying hard under all this pressure lol
    Kudos to Pieces for actually beating them

Method just had another 20% pull. The kill should be anytime now, Limit are still struggling on the other hand.

The last 5-10% are probably really brutal so it could still take a while. People started cheering waaay too soon on Ghuun too, def getting there though.