Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    You just asked a question and answered it.
    You can't be that dense....really?

Just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Out of curiosity what is method's two disc priests doing that cause such dramatic difference in heals?

I'm assuming they have separate rolls/assignment, just wondering what that is.
    Figure out what the bolded part means.

You can't be that dense....really?
    Would you like some vinegar?

I mean it's entirely possible for Limit to get some miracle pull, they've got time.

Would you like some vinegar?
    What? /10char

What? /10char
    It goes really well with salt.

It goes really well with salt.
    I'm sure you think so. What was the point of responding to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Limit is consistently getting to P4 now, just had another 24% wipe that should have been way better. Just another thing putting more pressure on Method.
    Pressure on Method? Thats almost hilarious. Assuming they weren't conditioned so well for silly things like an opponent having a temporary advantage , they barely care about the race as it is. They made more than enough bank from this gig and they will do the same next race even with a second place finish here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Pressure on Method? Thats almost hilarious. Assuming they weren't conditioned so well for silly things like an opponent having a temporary advantage , they barely care about the race as it is. They made more than enough bank from this gig and they will do the same next race even with a second place finish here.
    What race? How many other guilds progress where you watching from Methods stream?

I'm sure you think so. What was the point of responding to me?
    See: Your profile picture.

they are just throwing out pulls now and wiping to random shit, srsly should just go to sleep there is no point in continuing

See: Your profile picture.
    Ha, fair enough. If it wasn't an attempt to be a jackass, then I apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    What race? How many other guilds progress where you watching from Methods stream?
    Not sure if meth or just confused

Thumbs up

Ha, fair enough. If it wasn't an attempt to be a jackass, then I apologize.
    In all fairness I was being a total douche for absolutely no reason, I apologise.

I’m not sure why there is such a gap in healing output between the two discos, your quite right it must be down to assignments but I have no idea who’s got what, I think the healing output on the meters takes into account absorbs so at a guess the lower one of the two is assigned to tanks and melee and the higher to ranged but honestly I have no idea.

A disc priest main will probably have the better knowledge on this one

Why is limit using bloodlust not in p4 is beyond me. They already play with one less dps.. the console has to be activated like 2 times more than for method.

lmao method missing spears now... time to sleep boys srsly

10+ Year Old Account
    About continuing throughout the night: didn't Method kill a boss in MoP at 7 in the morning (Sha of Fear)?

Personally I think they are much better off continuing, to hit 5% literally 10 minutes ago is a MAJOR confidence boost, they havent smashed their heads against the wall AT ALL on this boss, unlike LiMiT who have made basically no progression whatsoever in the last 70 pulls.

Method have gone from 49% to 5% in 61 pulls.

Limit have gone from 39% to 29% in 135 pulls.
    You are correct except that they went to 24%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    I dont get why we're still debating what guild is going to kill it first anymore. Method is NOT going to choke a WF kill after getting 5%. They are staying up till its dead, end of story.
    It's unlikely, but anything is possible. Limit lost WF Ghuun after a 0% wipe.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    A disc priest main will probably have the better knowledge on this one
    From what I can tell, Zaelia is healing "normally", spreading atonement and raidhealing while dpsing, while Josh is 90% dpsing at certain intervals. He spikes to top10 dps on pulls sometimes. He's probably got dps traits, talents, essence etc with Zaelia focusing more on healing. Meeres is also resto affinity and offhealing at pressure points, rolling rejuvs on tanks, beckon targets etc.

So Method needed a console there, EVEN if everyone was alive I dont think in that last phase 2 healers will cut it. Very close wipes are to be had before this boss dies if this is the case every attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    So Method needed a console there, EVEN if everyone was alive I dont think in that last phase 2 healers will cut it. Very close wipes are to be had before this boss dies if this is the case every attempt
    If two healing does not end up being feasible for the last few % right now, then the additional gear from the reset might make the difference if it lasts that long.