Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    A powerful and well thought out response to Trump's tweet about Baltimore and always using the word infestation. A clear attack on people of color.

For those who are not in the know here. Trump once again attacked a Congressman, Elijah Cummings of Maryland who represents a district in the city of Baltimore. I posted his tweet a page or so back. It's pretty damning.
    It's not just the infestation part of the tweet that people should be focusing on but also the fact that he dehumanized everyone that lives there regardless of what race they are when he said; "No human being would want to live there." Good to know that there's an American city that the president of the US thinks that everyone living there is less than human.
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2019-07-28 at 03:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    In other words, the Supreme Court ruling is a narrow one off
    Well, that's actually kind of a relief.

Trump's attack on Rep. Cummings is a straight recitation of a Fox segment. "Living conditions at the border are better than most areas in his district, the city lined with abandoned building and trash on the streets."

Left, Fox & Friends, 6:18 a.m.
    Right, Trump, 7:14 a.m. https://t.co/w5OniqHgW6
    https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status...483637761?s=19

This is a good tweet thread about how Trump is that old man rage tweeting something on TV. Fox News at that. Again Trumpkins head would explode if a Democrat reacted to say MSNBC.

I really cannot stress enough how virtually every seemingly random Trump tweet is really just him responding to what he just saw on Fox, particularly the unhinged ones in which he lashes out at perceived enemies.
    If you choose to read his thread he posts about a segment on Baltimore and the squad. Back to the Baltimore segment which now I see everywhere as a response to say 'see its infested'.

Sometimes I wish our next President would act like this so Trumpkins would see how unstable Trump is in their eyes.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Baltimore sucks and Cummings sucks
    -- Trump

Trump lies all the time about everything, has no integrity, works for Putin and is more capable of affecting Baltimore directly than Cummings is
    -- the Baltimore Sun

Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one

Does... does Trump not understand what congressmen do or something? They have very, very little influence on the policies and decisions made on a local level in their home district.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    A powerful and well thought out response to Trump's tweet about Baltimore and always using the word infestation. A clear attack on people of color.

For those who are not in the know here. Trump once again attacked a Congressman, Elijah Cummings of Maryland who represents a district in the city of Baltimore. I posted his tweet a page or so back. It's pretty damning.
    I saw this and it's such a massive reach that it's borderline laughable. Baltimore does have a rat problem:

https://patch.com/maryland/baltimore...ties-u-s-orkin

The idea that Trump talking about rats means he's secretly talking in code about black people is just nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I saw this and it's such a massive reach that it's borderline laughable. Baltimore does have a rat problem:

The idea that Trump talking about rats means he's secretly talking in code about black people is just nonsensical.
    Do you really think Trump knew that they had a rat problem before tweeting that though?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Under normal circumstances, you could just point to the President and say "that man is not racist enough to use that language in public".

But then, Nazis.

It may or may not be true. But it's not nonsense. Not anymore.

Sorry. I don't make the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    It's not just the infestation part of the tweet that people should be focusing on but also the fact that he dehumanized everyone that lives there regardless of what race they are when he said; "No human being would want to live there." Good to know that there's an American city that the president of the US thinks that everyone living there is less than human.
    See, this is what "you people" (yea, I'll quote it to mean the MSM, Trump haters, the left, democrats, etc) don't get about Trump. His words don't actually mean or aren't meant to mean what he says. Now, I don't vote, I don't think Trump is as great as other think he is (I do think he's a hell of a lot better than what Hillary would have given us) but when he says "No human being would want to live there." how is that dehumanizing someone? He knows, just like I presume you do(?) that sometimes people live in places because they have to. Do people WANT to live in the projects? Ghettos? Do you see what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    See, this is what "you people" (yea, I'll quote it to mean the MSM, Trump haters, the left, democrats, etc) don't get about Trump. His words don't actually mean or aren't meant to mean what he says. Now, I don't vote, I don't think Trump is as great as other think he is (I do think he's a hell of a lot better than what Hillary would have given us) but when he says "No human being would want to live there." how is that dehumanizing someone? He knows, just like I presume you do(?) that sometimes people live in places because they have to. Do people WANT to live in the projects? Ghettos? Do you see what I mean?
    Why is it everything that comes out of that cheeseburger stuffed and cheetos dusted mouth of his have to be translated by his cult followers. When every fucking word coming out of his mouth has to be followed by "What he means is..." or "What he meant to say was..." I mean we know he is mentally stunted but he isn't a three year old where his parents needs to figure out what he means with whatever drivel that comes out of his mouth. 2 1/2 years of Trumpsters having to explain everything he says. At some point you would think Trumpsters would be tired of having to explain everything but when you are so deep into the cult of Trump you will happily drink the kool-aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think about it, we have a POTUS, head of the Union, that calls cities within the Union trash instead of attempting to help them.

Greatest POTUS indeed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Think about it, we have a POTUS, head of the Union, that calls cities within the Union trash instead of attempting to help them.

Greatest POTUS indeed.
    Well to the GOP and Trumpsters brown and black people aren't American so they don't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well to the GOP and Trumpsters brown and black people aren't American so they don't count.
    Know whats funny?

Trimp just tried to gain some brownie points from the minorities with the A$AP Rocky thing. Then he goes on his Twitter campaign about his Wall (which isn't actually a win for the Wall) and disses a respected black Congressman and city full of minorities.

GG no RE Trimp. GG indeed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Where exactly do you get this Rosetta Stone that can translate perfectly for Trump?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

Greatest POTUS indeed.
    And remember, this president just said, barely a week ago, that people that don't like America should get out and here he is, once again, talking about how parts of it are so bad no one should be there.

According to what you linked Trump comes from an even higher rat invested state in the country far worse than Baltimore. It's almost like all major cities have rat problems, did you not read it before linking? Why is Trump living in a rat infested state and doing nothing about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I've never supported the wall, here or otherwise. I'm right-leaning though, so this comes to mind:
    Damn, sorry Dacien, another victim here, please, anyone? We have a victim here!

"If you go after the left" .. nice wording
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    According to what you linked Trump comes from an even higher rat invested state in the country far worse than Baltimore. It's almost like all major cities have rat problems, did you not read it before linking? Why is Trump living in a rat infested state and doing nothing about it?
    How about why can't Trump's properties be rat free? Seems like his hotels and restaurants have a history of live mice being around. Also a 2018 article about this too. And another one.

Looks like no one should go to his properties.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-07-28 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Do you really think Trump knew that they had a rat problem before tweeting that though?
    We will never know for sure but apparently Fox and friends covered the topic recently and if I had to guess he saw the episode and that's why he mentioned it lol. Yes, it's inflamatory speech, but I think it's a stretch to say that he was making a racist statement here. Bernie Sanders for example said Baltimore is like a third world county.

Racist hypocrite posts racist hypocrisy, news at 11 I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

We will never know for sure but apparently Fox and friends covered the topic recently and if I had to guess he saw the episode and that's why he mentioned it lol. Yes, it's inflamatory speech, but I think it's a stretch to say that he was making a racist statement here. Bernie Sanders for example said Baltimore is like a third world county.
    Right wing whaboutism propaganda is so old it's cliche, this is his second bout of racism in a few weeks and 2020 race hasn't really started yet. I look forward to you hand waving the rest as he is only going to get worse from here.