Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Why is NA so bad.
    Well if you look at Method vs Limit raid composition it's very different. Both tested and stuck with the raid comp which they thought would work.. for example Limit goes with three healers and Method just 2.

Method had around 6 melee dps not including tanks, Limit had zero I think?!

Limit did really well this tier it just happens that the gamble they took with their comp just wasn't enough in the end.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love the competition, hope it will incite other top tier guilds to start streaming races.
    gg method and others who are 7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    As i am always saying, NA need 3 days advantage to score world first. They also somehow did much more pulls with 1 day advantage. There is no way method can do as many pulls to reach their pulls in 1 day
    Day advantage doesn’t matter when Azshara was nerfed as much as she was. Azshara wasn’t killable in her first state, because blizzard never is able to tune the final mythic boss correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wtf i was watching the other stream and missed the kill...

Why is NA so bad.
    And right on cue as always, people are bashing on NA on the first page!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    And right on cue as always, people are bashing on NA on the first page!
    With good reason

The nerf's essentially evened the race up, since about 4 guilds were all at the same point.

Pretty good tier, limit were in with a good chance this time, just couldn't quite get there.

What were the loot drops ?

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    As i am always saying, NA need 3 days advantage to score world first. They also somehow did much more pulls with 1 day advantage. There is no way method can do as many pulls to reach their pulls in 1 day
    The time advantage, and the pull counts were essentially nullified by the nerf's. Method used limit's first 100 pulls as information as well.

Limit were pretty close even with the nerf's resetting everything, they would have killed it today in all likely hood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikeywikey View Post
    With good reason
    Don't see why, the pull count (from killing zakul) and time advantage (from NA reset) meant nothing after the nerf's. There was 4 guilds all essentially at the same point give or take a couple of hours.

Limit were pretty close this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Was there a secret cut scene?!
    Nope, just the super crappy one we all know and... meh.

I'm not a method fan. I mean I don't go out of my way to watch them and "be there". But all things considered with this tier I rooted for them and been watching the race here and there. Happy to see them winning yet again.

Hehe, the battle net launcher still says Watch the world first race. Funny in a way...
    Last edited by Lei; 2019-07-28 at 04:29 PM.

Meh, my guild couldve gotten it first if we felt like it. But it's the weekend, nerds, too busy having tons of sex to tryhard on WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I was here
    I was present

I really hoped JTH would win this, would be a change and they did an amazing job on their kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Meh, my guild couldve gotten it first if we felt like it. But it's the weekend, nerds, too busy having tons of sex to tryhard on WoW
    Seems like you got your priorities messed up
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Wtf i was watching the other stream and missed the kill...
    I was taking a shower while they killed the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    Limit were pretty close this tier
    Dude, if Limit were actually close to Method they would have managed to win at least a few races throughout the years they have competed. As it is, they are still rocking their amazing 0 WF races won compared to Method's 13.

But by all means, keep telling yourself they are close. Most other Limit fans do.

Why is NA so bad.
    Because they have a life. Except Limit then, they are nerds just like Method.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Because they have a life. Except Limit then, they are nerds just like Method.
    Salty tears :/

Gongrats to Method again. I have to say, I appreciate the thicker skin of the Method Twitch etc. and they can take tongue and cheek jokes very well and don't flinch. Limit on the other hand (mind you I'm from the US) on two times during the chat timed me out for like 10-20 minutes for very minor ribs about them during the raid and then in the end to turn the chat into "you must have followed for 2+ weeks" to speak mode. Total snowflake b####h move. Disappointed and embarrassed by you guys. I think Max and prob most of the team area truly amazing but whoever you have being your watchdog is making you really honey nut b/c in the course of that race if that was just me, I'm sure there's many others you tried to silence if they didn't sing praise. Lame for that but as far as the raiders, they're still in the very top echelon so yeah sorry I'm both complaining and complementing in the same comment w/e!