Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    I would say it was a loss for everybody and especially WoW. The amount of toxcity was horrendous... Just goes to show why WoW will never be a popular e-sport and it is losing population and subs in droves.

Blizzard did a horrible job on tuning on the last boss and designing it

The community should be grateful that more than 1 team was in the running as if it was 1 team only it would make an unpopular game even more unpopular.

I called Method winning from the start, however itt would be nice if Method would lose, but since they haven't and the amount of hatred, i doubt i will watch the race next time it happens as it will be the same outcome. No point in watching anymore if the same team always wins and the drama the community spills out towards other competitors.
    "wahh muh TOXIC!!!111!!!"

games like LoL and DOTA are infinitely more """toxic""" than WoW has ever been at any point in its life, so I'm not sure what your point is

I’ve been following this topic since about page 40 and the real question that’s come to mind is...

Has anyone ever agreed on anything on mmo-champion?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "wahh muh TOXIC!!!111!!!"

games like LoL and DOTA are infinitely more """toxic""" than WoW has ever been at any point in its life, so I'm not sure what your point is
    So because something is more toxic its okay that people in wow are also toxic?

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    I’ve been following this topic since about page 40 and the real question that’s come to mind is...

I agree with you that no one really agrees on anything. Gg method gg limit. This was enjoyable and If limit can keep this intensity for the last tier it’s gonna be a lit race
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    >when you have no counterargument and resort to insults

Ultra yikes.
    You make a bs claim while insulting people, your post gets quoted while someone gives a sourced counter to your bs claim, then you completely ignore the sourced counterargument and try to say they dont have a counter and resort to insults? Classic mmoc troll.Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2019-07-29 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Infracted

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You make a bs claim while insulting people, your post gets quoted while someone gives a sourced counter to your bs claim, then you completely ignore the sourced counterargument and try to say they dont have a counter and resort to insults? Classic mmoc troll.
    What "bs claim" did I make?

thanks for calling me a troll though, reported

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Usso taunto

Edit: Congrats to Limit, too. Apparently the race was much tighter than some people thought it was, Limit killing it just 8 hours later.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-07-29 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So because something is more toxic its okay that people in wow are also toxic?
    What do you actually mean when you call something "toxic" people seem to have very different opinions on what this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Wouldn't be much to talk about if we all agreed, would there? Disagreeing makes it more interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    The end boss is not always everything if we care about overall performance.
    Unfortunately we don't come from Japan where the point of baseball is to tie.

Like they say in the NFL. There's 4 quarters of Football. Winning the first 3 can still result in a loss. 28-3! Not finishing the job sucks but that's how life works.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Edit: Congrats to Limit, too. Apparently the race was much tighter than some people thought it was, Limit killing it just 8 hours later.
    Kinda funny how clean all of those UI's were, excessive use of WA kinda have changed raiding alot. And that old camera distance, only memory now.

You didn't need WA's back then, bosses were 5 times simpler than they are now.
    But I still used power auras to track some stuff like the lifetap warlock buff timer for example.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    But I still used power auras to track some stuff like the lifetap warlock buff timer for example.
    Bosses were simple in vanilla but in woltk they started to be pretty complicated already.

I kind of agree. I think the difficult increase since maybe cata is often overstated.
    I still view bosses like rag or garrosh and formidable even by today's standards. Also more enjoyable if I'm being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Bosses were simple in vanilla but in woltk they started to be pretty complicated already.
    I was talking about WOTLK, in vanilla they were 10x simpler

I was talking about WOTLK, in vanilla they were 10x simpler
    Say this about 4 hoursemans lol

You're kidding, right?
    The horsemen had 2 abilities each, the end.

Now go ahead and count the abilities present in Azshara fight, then multiply them by 10x the amount of movement necessary.

You're kidding, right?
    The horsemen had 2 abilities each, the end.

Now go ahead and count the abilities present in Azshara fight, then multiply them by 10x the amount of movement necessary.
    The word “intermission” doesn’t exist in a classic vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Kinda funny how clean all of those UI's were, excessive use of WA kinda have changed raiding alot. And that old camera distance, only memory now.
    Yeah man, old camera distance. The reason given why they removed it though - I don't even...

Bosses needed more mechanics etc. because of weakauras (and other powerful addons like AVR that was removed by Blizzard). If we were still playing with basically just boss timers then mechanics could be either simpler or there would just be less mechanics all together and the bosses would still be just as difficult.

I personally would love more mechanics that can't be weakaura'd, where you need to actually watch the world/boss/ability to see what you need to do rather than just listen to that "ping" and read what you need to do from the screen.