Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I was here
    Wow, awesome! That's something you're going to remember for the rest of your life. Such athleticism! Sitting on your ass, watching other people play a video game! YOU WERE THERE MAN! Historians will be talking of that moment for millenia, and YOU WERE THERE!!!

Amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lloskka View Post
    how about 3 nerfs after lol
    those werent nerfs,they were fixes,these top guilds are basicaly beta testing the fight when its live because blizzard doesnt have an internal test team that can actualy do the fights,atleast these days they actualy fix bosses faster,not months later like in vanila and tbc

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    CLIP: https://clips.twitch.tv/WiseHardTortoiseNononoCat

Glad I was there man, my heart was pumping
    I was there, too. Glad I kept to it.

It's been a decade since I've cared about any world first in WOW, and I have to say, finally having it live streamed and broadcast has brought me in. Very exciting.

Also wanted to pop in here and say not only congrats to method, but props to them. They used ALL TWELVE classes on their world 1st kill. While I haven't really cared, in passing I've heard a lot of raids kill bosses stacking certain classes. Looking at their past 2 world firsts in this expansion, I see they used 11 classes for Jaina, and 10 classes for G'hun. So props to method for not only killing bosses like a boss, but really utilizing the diversity of classes in the game. FeelsGoodMan

~Pyro

Yaay! Grats Method! Yaaaaaaay!

I actually don't give a shit.

I gotta wonder what kind of dull life you people have to care about something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Dude, if Limit were actually close to Method they would have managed to win at least a few races throughout the years they have competed. As it is, they are still rocking their amazing 0 WF races won compared to Method's 13.

But by all means, keep telling yourself they are close. Most other Limit fans do.
    Close does not mean better. They would have won ghuun but for the wrong call on extending. After 288 hours Ashara came down to a 8hour difference, that is close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I was taking a shower while they killed the boss.
    Thats really bad timing Puppi since I know you shower once a year
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Thats really bad timing Puppi since I know you shower once a year
    Shit you got me!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Shit you got me!
    I sure did hunny
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I'm not one to judge because I dont even raid mythic but it seems like every last boss since Legion KJ has a death timer of 10-12 days and roughly 300 tries. Almost like there's a fixed schedule to all of this. I'm never in my chair shaking and thinking to myself ''boy they're really getting their asses kicked'' , I always get the ''yeah this boss will be dead in the next few tries'' vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Insert old man yelling at clouds JPG here.
    But... he was there!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    those werent nerfs,they were fixes,these top guilds are basicaly beta testing the fight when its live because blizzard doesnt have an internal test team that can actualy do the fights,atleast these days they actualy fix bosses faster,not months later like in vanila and tbc
    Those would be nerfs. There were some fixes as well like the Hulk health bug and the console not being usable.

• Increased the time to complete Phase 3 to 180 seconds (was 120 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
    • Titanic Machinations now alter the power of Ancient Wards and Wards of Power at a rate of 16 per second (was 21 per second) on Mythic difficulty.Queen Azshara's minions Berserk at the beginning of Phase 4 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty. Phase 3 now ends automatically after 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
    • Queen Azshara's minions Berserk at the beginning of Phase 4 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty. Phase 3 now ends automatically after 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Dude, if Limit were actually close to Method they would have managed to win at least a few races throughout the years they have competed. As it is, they are still rocking their amazing 0 WF races won compared to Method's 13.

But by all means, keep telling yourself they are close. Most other Limit fans do.
    Limit didnt even start till BFA so this is their first expansion. To be this close already is pretty impressive But i suppose you want the same team to win every year.. Makes it boring and hurts WoW more than helps it.

BTW I am predicting now that Method wins next tier too.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Eh they were surely nerfs. Only after those nerfs was Method able to get our of p3 remotely let alone consistently. 2 healing an end boss is dumb and adding LoS mechanics into any end boss fight is just boring and lazy. The race was interesting I suppose, but the fight overall was boring as hell to watch. Limit at least was able to show the fight can be 3-healed and their strat worked all along. Method was clearly struggling until they completely changed p3 so they could pull ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronRivendare View Post
    Gongrats to Method again. I have to say, I appreciate the thicker skin of the Method Twitch etc. and they can take tongue and cheek jokes very well and don't flinch. Limit on the other hand (mind you I'm from the US) on two times during the chat timed me out for like 10-20 minutes for very minor ribs about them during the raid and then in the end to turn the chat into "you must have followed for 2+ weeks" to speak mode. Total snowflake b####h move. Disappointed and embarrassed by you guys. I think Max and prob most of the team area truly amazing but whoever you have being your watchdog is making you really honey nut b/c in the course of that race if that was just me, I'm sure there's many others you tried to silence if they didn't sing praise. Lame for that but as far as the raiders, they're still in the very top echelon so yeah sorry I'm both complaining and complementing in the same comment w/e!
    Or EU fanboys could stop being tools. What's lame is bashing players who are way better than you could ever hope to be just saying There's a reason max talked about not being sure if they would stream the next race due to the constant idiots in their chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Wow, awesome! That's something you're going to remember for the rest of your life. Such athleticism! Sitting on your ass, watching other people play a video game! YOU WERE THERE MAN! Historians will be talking of that moment for millenia, and YOU WERE THERE!!!

Amazing!!!
    Pretty sure he was referring to/quoting the caster that said "I was here" just after the world first kill. And he said it pretty much like how you were mocking the poster.

So yeah, keep yelling at those clouds.

Amazing!!!
    lmfao you're the type of person who can't handle other people liking things if you don't like them.
    What a reject.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Eh they were surely nerfs. Only after those nerfs was Method able to get our of p3 remotely let alone consistently. 2 healing an end boss is dumb and adding LoS mechanics into any end boss fight is just boring and lazy. The race was interesting I suppose, but the fight overall was boring as hell to watch. Limit at least was able to show the fight can be 3-healed and their strat worked all along. Method was clearly struggling until they completely changed p3 so they could pull ahead.
    Limits strat was not working at all before the nerf:
    "Titanic Machinations now alter the power of Ancient Wards and Wards of Power at a rate of 16 per second (was 21 per second) on Mythic difficulty."
    Watch their tries before that nerf. They did not stack high enough and would 100% have wiped later into the fight. Method on the other hand went for more stacks right from the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

Amazing!!!
    haha dude chill out it's just a twitch meme. Besides, an important part of sports is to take your rest: "You win the tour by laying in bed, with a piece of tape over the standby button of your tv".
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.