Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Still trying? This is so cute.
    There Is no try, there is do or do not. And i will do, all day and night long, because pointing out your racism, your refusal to admit to acknowledge that these kids were in fact standing up to the very things you claim they are is worth my time.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    There Is no try, there is do or do not. And i will do, all day and night long, because pointing out your racism, your refusal to admit to acknowledge that these kids were in fact standing up to the very things you claim they are is worth my time.
    But you aren't doing anything other than making yourself look ridiculous. You think I am racist, I know I am not. Because I am not as gullible as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Fascism is not helpfull, none of them deserve any benefit of the doubt. Racist fucks are going to be racist fucks. We are way past the point where we can expect any goodwill from them.
    Ok then go stop the Antifa people that are actual fascists out there trying to lie and say they are anti fascists. Hitting people for having a different belief does not make you anti fascist. It brings you closer to the supposed Nazis you claim to fight. The real people out there protesting the nazis don't sit and hide behind masks and call themselves Antifa.

Also still waiting on the condemnation of the racists that consistently target white people that is ignored.

But you aren't doing anything other than making yourself look ridiculous. You think I am racist, I know I am not. Because I am not as gullible as you are.
    If i look foolish to others for this, that's fine, i'm not concerned about image. I'm concerned about truth. You are concerned about your image though, that if you side with these kids, that if you admit they were not racist and that they were in fact mislabeled, mistreated, and vilified, you will be labeled a trump supporter. Guess what, you wont. No one will think less of you, they might actually think more of you. But i don't expect it from you, what i expect is you to double down, triple down, on your racism and intolerance. On your desire to plaster trump's action on these kids, because you want an evil to rage against, you need an image to look at and say to the world "I'M NOT THAT!" Well these kids are not the evil you want them to be, they stood up to that evil, they confronted it to its face.
    Last edited by Saucexorzski; 2019-07-30 at 12:19 AM.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The 'go back' should have never been issued. Full stop. That's the racist part. Doesn't matter if he says 'but you can come back lulz'.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

When people tell people of color to go back to where they came from, THAT ABSOLUTELY IS FUCKING RACIST. Bernie Sanders didn't call Baltimore a shithole.

We have been calling Trump racist, because he is fucking racist.
    Hmm, I don't recall anywhere in that tweet thread where he mentioned race at all. Just because you WANT it to be racist doesn't mean that it is racist. Sure, it's xenophobic, but the two aren't the same thing. And you know why he'd tell them to go back? Because they're always talking about how horrible America is and about how wonderful other places are. Fucking Omar won't even denounce Al Qaeda, a group that's more of a threat to moderate Muslims than it is to westerners. You literally have no argument against what he said, so you shut down the conversation by just calling racist. You know Omar is a vile anti-american person, who should be counting every one of her lucky stars that this country took her in. Every single American should be waking up everyday thanking whatever creator they believe in that they are living in this country. But no, we're told that half the country is racist, when racial relations in the country were inflamed long before Trump even thought about running for president by none other than Obama and BLM. Things aren't perfect in this country, and they never will be. But they are light years ahead of where Somalia is, and where Somalia will be for the rest of the existence of the universe. Trump's tweet categorizes it perfectly. If she thinks she can do better, go back to Somalia and fix her former homeland and come back and show us how to do better. Until then, she's just talking shit with no real policy ideas. If that's racist, I'd hate to see what real racism from the president is going to be like. Minorities in this country are doing better than they ever have done. If he's a racist, he's the worst racist of all time.

However, I will repeat what I said from the other thread. I understand the historical connection with telling people to go back to their own countries. It is a xenophobic statement made out of anger, and definitely some racism depending on the race of the person being told it. At face value, Trump's tweets definitely would fit the bill, but as someone who has been following this administration and the people he chooses to attack (sometimes in the most stupid of ways, truthfully), I'll be one of the first to say when I think he did a dumb. My first reaction to this tweet thread is yours. I thought it was horrible. However after debate with my dad who is a staunch Trump supporter, he ended up opening my eyes to the viewpoints that I espoused in the above paragraphs. At face value, telling a woman who had kept her head down and didn't make any waves to go back to her own country would be a 9.0 earthquake to me. Telling Ilhan Omar? Barely even a ripple on the scale, thanks to the things this woman has gotten away with because of the party she happens to be affiliated with. If she had an R by her name she would have been ran out of town pretty much right after the 2018 election. Democrats close ranks and defend, whereas republicans either call out and excommunicate or are shamed into doing so by the democrats. One need only look at Steve King, who made legitimate racist comments and is now basically just a +1 vote in the house now, all committee assignments revoked.

Found this article after a quick google search: https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...er/1855966001/

Inner cities in this country historically haven't done very well. I haven't the faintest idea what specifically to pin that blame on, but I definitely wouldn't pin it on black people as a whole. Just as many other races live in inner cities as black people. I'd also like to take this opportunity to just say that I hate discussing race. The very first time I had to do so outside my family was in college. It was an open debate in class, and our class happened to have a sizable portion of black people. I have always viewed every single human I meet without trying to have preconceptions about them just because of their skin color. I loved where our country was moving in the late 2000's, and unless I was just living under a rock and the tension was just in a pressure cooker, everyone seemed to be happier back then too. I speak to democrats now who look back on the Bush presidency with fondness, and I remember talking to democrats back then who hated Bush. It truly is odd to think how rose tinted goggles change a person's thinking of past events. I absolutely despise racism, no matter the source. I wouldn't consider myself estranged from my grandparents, but I definitely don't like being around them, because in a given conversation my grandfather will end up saying the N word. Anyway. Enough waffling. That's my views on the matter. I don't think it's racist, you do. It's clear we're not going to convince the other that they are wrong, so we're just going to have to leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Hmm, I don't recall anywhere in that tweet thread where he mentioned race at all. Just because you WANT it to be racist doesn't mean that it is racist. Sure, it's xenophobic, but the two aren't the same thing. And you know why he'd tell them to go back? Because they're always talking about how horrible America is and about how wonderful other places are. Fucking Omar won't even denounce Al Qaeda, a group that's more of a threat to moderate Muslims than it is to westerners. You literally have no argument against what he said, so you shut down the conversation by just calling racist. You know Omar is a vile anti-american person, who should be counting every one of her lucky stars that this country took her in. Every single American should be waking up everyday thanking whatever creator they believe in that they are living in this country. But no, we're told that half the country is racist, when racial relations in the country were inflamed long before Trump even thought about running for president by none other than Obama and BLM. Things aren't perfect in this country, and they never will be. But they are light years ahead of where Somalia is, and where Somalia will be for the rest of the existence of the universe. Trump's tweet categorizes it perfectly. If she thinks she can do better, go back to Somalia and fix her former homeland and come back and show us how to do better. Until then, she's just talking shit with no real policy ideas. If that's racist, I'd hate to see what real racism from the president is going to be like. Minorities in this country are doing better than they ever have done. If he's a racist, he's the worst racist of all time.

However, I will repeat what I said from the other thread. I understand the historical connection with telling people to go back to their own countries. It is a xenophobic statement made out of anger, and definitely some racism depending on the race of the person being told it. At face value, Trump's tweets definitely would fit the bill, but as someone who has been following this administration and the people he chooses to attack (sometimes in the most stupid of ways, truthfully), I'll be one of the first to say when I think he did a dumb. My first reaction to this tweet thread is yours. I thought it was horrible. However after debate with my dad who is a staunch Trump supporter, he ended up opening my eyes to the viewpoints that I espoused in the above paragraphs. At face value, telling a woman who had kept her head down and didn't make any waves to go back to her own country would be a 9.0 earthquake to me. Telling Ilhan Omar? Barely even a ripple on the scale, thanks to the things this woman has gotten away with because of the party she happens to be affiliated with. If she had an R by her name she would have been ran out of town pretty much right after the 2018 election. Democrats close ranks and defend, whereas republicans either call out and excommunicate or are shamed into doing so by the democrats. One need only look at Steve King, who made legitimate racist comments and is now basically just a +1 vote in the house now, all committee assignments revoked.

Found this article after a quick google search: https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...er/1855966001/

Inner cities in this country historically haven't done very well. I haven't the faintest idea what specifically to pin that blame on, but I definitely wouldn't pin it on black people as a whole. Just as many other races live in inner cities as black people. I'd also like to take this opportunity to just say that I hate discussing race. The very first time I had to do so outside my family was in college. It was an open debate in class, and our class happened to have a sizable portion of black people. I have always viewed every single human I meet without trying to have preconceptions about them just because of their skin color. I loved where our country was moving in the late 2000's, and unless I was just living under a rock and the tension was just in a pressure cooker, everyone seemed to be happier back then too. I speak to democrats now who look back on the Bush presidency with fondness, and I remember talking to democrats back then who hated Bush. It truly is odd to think how rose tinted goggles change a person's thinking of past events. I absolutely despise racism, no matter the source. I wouldn't consider myself estranged from my grandparents, but I definitely don't like being around them, because in a given conversation my grandfather will end up saying the N word. Anyway. Enough waffling. That's my views on the matter. I don't think it's racist, you do. It's clear we're not going to convince the other that they are wrong, so we're just going to have to leave it at that.
    You said a lot to say nothing.

He told 4 women of color to "go back to where they came from" that is completely racist. Omar was a refugee from the Somalia who has been here since she was 10. Criticizing the country for it's ills and trying to fix it is FAR MORE PATRIOTIC then blindly praising it. This country was founded on protest and disagreeing with your government. Saying that anyone who lives here should just be happy to be here and shut up is absolutely un-American. In fact if you lived during the Revolutionary war you would be calling for the arrest and capture of our Founding Fathers for treason from the crown. That blind following of the government goes against the very founding of this country. None of these women have called for any violent reaction or to take down the government. They love this country and want to make it better. Get out of here with that bull shit if you don't blindly follow you need to leave. The Founding Fathers would look upon you with disgust with ideas like that.

- - - Updated - - -

You said a lot to say nothing.
    Said a lot of un-American bullshit and hand waving of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    He told 4 women of color to "go back to where they came from" that is completely racist. Omar was a refugee from the Somalia who has been here since she was 10. Criticizing the country for it's ills and trying to fix it is FAR MORE PATRIOTIC then blindly praising it. This country was founded on protest and disagreeing with your government. Saying that anyone who lives here should just be happy to be here and shut up is absolutely un-American. In fact if you lived during the Revolutionary war you would be calling for the arrest and capture of our Founding Fathers for treason from the crown. That blind following of the government goes against the very founding of this country. None of these women have called for any violent reaction or to take down the government. They love this country and want to make it better. Get out of here with that bull shit if you don't blindly follow you need to leave. The Founding Fathers would look upon you with disgust with ideas like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Said a lot of un-American bullshit and hand waving of racism.
    The fact that they are women of color is a coincidence. Same screen, two different films. You must be watching the Orange Man Bad movie. I already said that his tweet thread shouldn't have included three of them, seeing as they were born in the goddamn country. Learn to read. Also, yet another person who neglects to mention the AND COME BACK part of the tweet. It's pretty simple. Doesn't even require basic reading comprehension. You don't like Trump, so you see what you want to see.

What the hell does the revolutionary war have to do with America today? I never said she should shut up and just be happy to be here, but she definitely isn't putting forward ideas to fix things she has taken issues with. Problems on the border? Let's demonize them forever! A bill comes forward to give them funding to fix the issues? Vote NO on it! Notice you don't see me criticizing pretty much any other democrat in the house, even though a sizable portion of them refuse to see the writing on the wall and drop the Russia collusion hoax. We used to have debate in this country. Now we have namecalling on both sides rather than fixing legitimate issues. Both fucking parties are guilty of it. I doubt the founding fathers would be looking down on disgust at someone calling out someone who has made a name for hating jews and refuses to disavow a terrorist in this country who attacked an ICE facility. My issues with Omar have zero to do with her race, that might shock you.

There's nothing unamerican about calling someone out for their own unamerican-ness. And Omar has plenty to call out on that front.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Telling someone to go back to their country is a racist attack. It's an attack frequently used against people of color. Oftentimes, it's used against actual American citizens of color like when Trump used it against the congresswomen.

It's been this way for a very long time. Longer than anyone in this thread has been alive. It's one of those classic racist lines.

No amount of bullshitting is going to change that. You might as well be arguing that Trump can use the n-word against blacks and it isn't racist either. No one will agree with you except for other racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You're just regurgitating the same shit I've already responded to:

If they didn't think that clip was in need of more context and just went with it, they're incompetent.
    Because why? Because you say so? A longer clip could have just shown more of the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yup. I lost a friend over this, don't care though. She was the one that told me the story and when I pointed out the full video and showed her what she showed me was bullshit she doubled downed on her ignorance. I told her she's exactly what's wrong with this country, people don't care about the truth they care about what fits their agenda.
    Imagine losing a friend over irrelevant shit that doesn't affect you.

I'm gonna go ahead and choose $500 for shit that never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

It's rather amusing when the kids here tell me who I support and how I think, you know people who are emotional abusers do the same thing in their relationships.
    Everyone knows who you support. it's obvious and hilarious that you try to say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Because why? Because you say so? A longer clip could have just shown more of the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine losing a friend over irrelevant shit that doesn't affect you.

I'm gonna go ahead and choose $500 for shit that never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows who you support. it's obvious and hilarious that you try to say otherwise.
    Sorry I don't listen to Trump supporters

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that they are women of color is a coincidence. Same screen, two different films. You must be watching the Orange Man Bad movie. I already said that his tweet thread shouldn't have included three of them, seeing as they were born in the goddamn country. Learn to read. Also, yet another person who neglects to mention the AND COME BACK part of the tweet. It's pretty simple. Doesn't even require basic reading comprehension. You don't like Trump, so you see what you want to see.

What the hell does the revolutionary war have to do with America today? I never said she should shut up and just be happy to be here, but she definitely isn't putting forward ideas to fix things she has taken issues with. Problems on the border? Let's demonize them forever! A bill comes forward to give them funding to fix the issues? Vote NO on it! Notice you don't see me criticizing pretty much any other democrat in the house, even though a sizable portion of them refuse to see the writing on the wall and drop the Russia collusion hoax. We used to have debate in this country. Now we have namecalling on both sides rather than fixing legitimate issues. Both fucking parties are guilty of it. I doubt the founding fathers would be looking down on disgust at someone calling out someone who has made a name for hating jews and refuses to disavow a terrorist in this country who attacked an ICE facility. My issues with Omar have zero to do with her race, that might shock you.

There's nothing unamerican about calling someone out for their own unamerican-ness. And Omar has plenty to call out on that front.
    “Coincidence”

Sure. Ok.

Sorry I don't listen to Trump supporters
    So you don't listen to yourself? Probably a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so you think he'd tell a white woman to go back to her own country?

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Because the story was wrong due to lacking context..
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Because the story was wrong due to lacking context..
    They posted the story, on all the information they had at the time. They didn't knowingly lie, like Fox News does. Which is why he lost this case, will lose the other cases as well.

They posted the story, on all the information they had at the time. They didn't knowingly lie, like Fox News does. Which is why he lost this case, will lose the other cases as well.
    Cool, they're just incompetent then.

Cool, they're just incompetent then.
    So, Fox News is incompetent? Glad you agree, but Washington Post, CNN, and NBC? No, they reported the information that was available at the time. You can try this bullshit again, it isn't a winning strategy.

So, Fox News is incompetent? Glad you agree, but Washington Post, CNN, and NBC? No, they reported the information that was available at the time. You can try this bullshit again, it isn't a winning strategy.
    Read my prior posts where I've been over this.

Read my prior posts where I've been over this.
    You mean where you are being an apologist for the MAGA tarded teen for being a moron.