Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Is Nazjatar worth a resub?

BFA was the first time I've unsubbed since vanilla ... has the Nazjatar update made the game any better and is it worth resubbing for it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Its the same old shit.

Not Nazjatar alone ... but the whole of 8.2 is worth a resub for a month or two.

Some awesome new stuff, lots of things to do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Not even close. Unless you plan to raid of do pvp as well, it's just more of the same

7+ Year Old Account
    Its been enjoyable with a lot of content but as others have said it doesn't fix the core problems with BFA but it's worth a resub for a month or two

15+ Year Old Account
    if u can fly....sooooo no

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was fooled again. Buyer's remorse.

That 15$ would have been better off as lunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    BFA was the first time I've unsubbed since vanilla ... has the Nazjatar update made the game any better and is it worth resubbing for it?
    Honestly, only you can answer it. There is a reason that threads asking about help for a decision is commonly not permitted.

I would say, it is worth a go but my opinion wouldn't matter for in the end, it is down to you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Cathululock View Post
    I was fooled again. Buyer's remorse.

That 15$ would have been better off as lunch.
    I bet your one of those people that runs to reddit and complains to the devs "I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 200 HOURS THE FIRST 3 WEEKS SINCE RELEASE BUT IM QUITTING THIS TRASH GAME BECAUSE THERES NOTHING TO DO".

Also, lmao using the term "buyers remorse" for a 15 dollar game sub.

If you've been subbed to the game since vanilla, then this is probably worth resubbing for you.

It doesn't fix EVERYTHING, but it fixes enough to where the game is enjoyable at least for the next 2-3 months. At the very least it's worth the 15$ to resub for 1 month.

I will say that I am starting to feel a bit of burnout myself, but that is because I joined a semi-hardcore guild and have been grinding my butt off for the past month and a half.

I was unsubbed for a while too and blizz gave me a 3 day sub gift time. I reinstall the 64gb BFA and finished 8.2 war campaign on my alliance char/ leveled up my tauren from 110-120/ unlocked tauren heritage armor (looks cool was the main goal ) / tried out some of nazjatar on the new 120 tauren, got full benthic gear besides trinket/rings up to 365 ilvl within 2hours. Then my sub ran out about 4hrs later. I was tempted to resub for $15 and am still tempted to pay $15 but I did uninstall and each day is a little bit harder but once again that feeling will fade. Wow is the only game that can suck me in and get me hooked each day easily a 2hr planned play session turns into 4-6hrs or more ( with breaks during the day not non stop) just total playtime in a day. I think its best for me just to watch on twitch and try to avoid it until 9.0 or classic when big new amounts of stuff is added.

Wait till 9.0 OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    I bet your one of those people that runs to reddit and complains to the devs "I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 200 HOURS THE FIRST 3 WEEKS SINCE RELEASE BUT IM QUITTING THIS TRASH GAME BECAUSE THERES NOTHING TO DO".

Also, lmao using the term "buyers remorse" for a 15 dollar game sub.
    Well look at you: telling others how to live their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    If you've been subbed to the game since vanilla, then this is probably worth resubbing for you.

It doesn't fix EVERYTHING, but it fixes enough to where the game is enjoyable at least for the next 2-3 months. At the very least it's worth the 15$ to resub for 1 month.

I will say that I am starting to feel a bit of burnout myself, but that is because I joined a semi-hardcore guild and have been grinding my butt off for the past month and a half.
    What did it fix?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What did it fix?
    It added one new ability to press on your action bar every 30seconds-2mins.

It's impossible to answer. We don't know what you like or enjoy. Only you can answer "is it worth it?".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I've not played legion at all, came back when they gave you legion for free, played the beginning of BFA and then took a break again.

I've returned for 8.2 because some of my old guildies and friends did aswell and it has been a lot of fun so far (I don't raid anymore but do dungeons, bgs, campaign, dailies, events...). Game is still not perfect of course but it'll never be perfect for everyone. 8.2 is a step forward and i've enjoyed my sub and playing with friends. If you sub and play with a bunch of moaners and naysayers, you'll probably not enjoy the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Astven View Post
    I've not played legion at all, came back when they gave you legion for free, played the beginning of BFA and then took a break again.

I've returned for 8.2 because some of my old guildies and friends did aswell and it has been a lot of fun so far (I don't raid anymore but do dungeons, bgs, campaign, dailies, events...). Game is still not perfect of course but it'll never be perfect for everyone. 8.2 is a step forward and i've enjoyed my sub and playing with friends. If you sub and play with a bunch of moaners and naysayers, you'll probably not enjoy the game though.
    This was only saved because you have actual friends to play with. Most of us complaining don't have any friends to play (due to them quitting the game or just growing up) with or play solo because no one wants to bother to be our friend. Discord clique groups are already formed and guild clique groups as well with predefined M+ run groups. Which makes it hard to bring into and find enjoyment playing with others.

its the same stuff wow always had since around 14 years now. its a content patch, and since Legion and BfA goes the WQ, AP, Grind way its simply just more of that plus a new raid plus a new dungeon.

its for you, if

- you like being around out in the world and work slowly towards getting some gear, farm a bit, do (daily / WQ) quests
    - you are a completionist and like to collect pets, mounts, toys, etc
    - you wanna raid and like the new raid
    - you are interested in seeing the new dungeon (they call it a mega dungeon because it is similar in size to karazhan from Legion)
    - you are the type of person that do the story quests, run all bosses once in LFR and once the dungeon, quest a bit and quit after 4 weeks for another few months

it is not for you, if

- you expect that they reinvented the wow wheel
    - have hoped for a lot of class changes
    - do not like the Legion/BfA/D3 like grind gaming style with WQs, AP, Essences, etc
    - expect super high quality stuff like „best raid ever“, ulduar-like raids, super interesting lore, etc.
    - do not like water/deep sea zone
    - do not like old god raids
    - do not like nagas

wowhead is out there for you to have a look about features of 8.2. youtube is there for getting a feeling of the style etc. it is simply a content patch. not the best thing ever was in wow, but maybe the best addition to BfA.

so, its up to you.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-07-30 at 06:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    if you were able to survive WoD, idk why BFA would.
    but if you like world quests, new systems, actually rare rares, toys, pets, mounts, etc, just all the usual stuff including dailies, then yeah sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content