Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    High elves are a break in case of subs cratering button along with blood elf druids.
    if it was they would be a thing after wod fiasco

elf fans think they are the center and the only playerbase of this game, the game did fine without HE and BE druids before, and this nonsense would not bring people back

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    High elves are a break in case of subs cratering button along with blood elf druids.
    Despite Fans opinions you are not the center of the universe. That attitude is the main reason blizzard refuses to listen to you

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Despite Fans opinions you are not the center of the universe. That attitude is the main reason blizzard refuses to listen to you
    No the main reason is Ion is a horde biased troll that has been dragging the game down with his wishes to go back to eq as exemplified by the war on flight. As far as horde biased check out the 50 horses alliance got this expac the "I'm so different" girl's alteration to a race people have wanted since beta actually being pushed live.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    From a “major race” perspective, Ogres are the only ones left un-playable. Everything else seems like a sub-race. Arrakoa, Ethereal, Vrykul... I don’t know what I classify them as, definitely not sub-races, but calling them a major race doesn’t feel right either.

Kul’Tiran models seem like they did all the hard work for setting the stage for playable Ogres.
    I'm going to faction/race change my KulTiran Mage to an Ogre Mage as soon as it happens. It will finally be a Horde Race I can get on board with.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    now stop complaining about high elves and move on. good lord. There's a thread for that.
    Why are you keep repeating what I am saying? Very childish.. now just get out of this thread with your high elf shit.

Putting you on ignore northeron.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    High Elves.

We'll never get that though with the quality this story has. After all, somehow Blood Elves went Alliance because of the racist antics of one bipolar general; and Nightborne chose a side instead of opting for complete neutrality.

Nightborne should not even be playable.
    Blood Elves are High Elves, what you're askin for is Elves from the silver covenant but theres not like a ton of those lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Murlocs !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    Blood Elves are High Elves, what you're askin for is Elves from the silver covenant but theres not like a ton of those lol
    To be fair you dont need a ton for a playable race.
    Void Elves are like 100 in total?

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine a female two-headed ogre, they would never stop talking!

15+ Year Old Account
    Do the dreadlords count?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Why are you keep repeating what I am saying? Very childish.. now just get out of this thread with your high elf shit.

Putting you on ignore northeron.
    Because you haven't realized the irony yet. Very childish get out of this thread with your high elf hatred trash. You got called out for being that thing under a bridge and now you resort to name calling and ignoring. My job is here is done.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

NIGHTBORNE ARE HIGH ELVES. they cannot call them high elves because of a copyright issue.