7+ Year Old Account
    lol, another "awakenings" leak popped on 4chan with a screenshot
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/472432241
    its awakenings so its fake

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    The collection of dungeons seemed interesting though. Seems to imply a world revamp.

I guess the bets are down on either Shadowlands/Dragon isles, or World revamp + stuff expansion going forward. wonder which will get closer to the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard!

Thy children starve for thy milk!

Thou shalt feed thy misfits, thus we inhale thy content.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-07-31 at 07:39 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The collection of dungeons seemed interesting though. Seems to imply a world revamp.
    also I noticed that's not the current Goldshire Inn where that character is in

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

I guess the bets are down on either Shadowlands/Dragon isles, or World revamp + stuff expansion going forward. wonder which will get closer to the truth.
    I still want to see that hole in the Chamber of Heart used. I'm pretty sure it's either going to be a lift, and/or something's going to burst up through it--like a tentacle, or a tide of liquid azerite or something.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

also I noticed that's not the current Goldshire Inn where that character is in
    Might be the WoD Alliance inn. Would definitely be the way to go if you wnted a full revamp. make a few new assets and replace all the old buildings with the new ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember when every single leak was basically south seas, Kul Tiras and Zandalar and N'zoth doing something with the occasional Naga playable race?

Those where fun times.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Remember when every single leak was basically south seas, Kul Tiras and Zandalar and N'zoth doing something with the occasional Naga playable race?

Those where fun times.
    Surprised we have not gitten more Scourge 2.0 expansion "leaks" yet. Most of them seem foxated on dragons and/or death in general.

Not that i am complaining, since i like reading leaks on world revamps. but it is a bit weird.

Those where fun times.
    Remember when Azshara wasn't Kael'Thas?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I like this a lot, and it sits with me more than other leaks where I realize very quickly that something about it sucks.

Things I like that are smart: Plunder Isle looking dungeon in Stranglethorn, renaming Tinker to Mechanic, Dragon Isles but the focus being on world revamp (to better make the theme Cataclysm 2: World Revamp 2 plus Dragons).

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Those where fun times.
    I remember so many leaks, Eye of Azhara with the fake login screen meme
    Emerald Dream, Council of Glades, Rise of The Legion, Fury of the Sea, Dark Below with that trademark...

Laughing at the South Seas/Azshara expansion ideas is a little silly when BFA is a South Seas/Azshara expansion with a war theme tacked on haphazardly. It's playing out exactly what every single Azshara expansion was predicting (Islands -> Azshara -> Nzoth), it's just not Azshara or Nzoth on the cover.

Pretty good attention to detail whether or not it is fake. Spell/talent icon in menu is also different. And what the heck are lairs?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I like this a lot, and it sits with me more than other leaks where I realize very quickly that something about it sucks.
    Something about it doesn't sound, though - new class, world revamp, new continent, revamped leveling system and a new talent tree... I'd argue that it's way too much stuff for an actual expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Pretty good attention to detail whether or not it is fake. Spell/talent icon in menu is also different. And what the heck are lairs?
    They sound like scenarios with punishment.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    OP says Lairs are 3-man roguelikes, which I assume means randomly generated.

Can anyone find out if that area they took a picture in is a copy of another area?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Something about it doesn't sound, though - new class, world revamp, new continent, revamped leveling system and a new talent tree... I'd argue that it's way too much stuff for an actual expansion.
    Any leak that says 9.0 has a shit ton of new content.systems makes sense, because BFA has barely any. They clearly intended BFA to be filler.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP says Lairs are 3-man roguelikes, which I assume means randomly generated.

Can anyone find out if that area they took a picture in is a copy of another area?
    Looks like the draenor garrison or the Stormshield inn

I'm also not sold on those icons, a lot of them seem to just be essences from 8.2
    I'm also surprised lairs have a tab in the journal, not even scenarios or island expeditions got their own tab
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2019-07-31 at 07:51 PM.

Any leak that says 9.0 has a shit ton of new content.systems makes sense, because BFA has barely any. They clearly intended BFA to be filler.
    I'm going to stay a cynic and say that it's still too much. Also, Battle for Azeroth has a fair amount of systems and content - Azerite Armor, Islands, Warfronts, two new continents... I know a lot of them are disappointing, but they are still there.

Besides, how convenient that the mechanic has an Azerite-based healing spec and can use 8.2 azerite ability icons :P

7+ Year Old Account
    edit: i was wrong!
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-07-31 at 08:08 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Lotta Effort in that one.