Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well im actually having decent results playing aff in s3 with beguiling. I still prefer demo, but sometimes i feel like playing aff and i have timed a 14 key with it, so its definetly viable for most players to play imo, can't really use MDI as en example of whats viable unless you push keys thats really high.

Overall it's a fun spec with beguiling and i'll probably keep playing it since it's my raid spec atm, and i will prio getting azerite for aff (i refuse to pay absurd amount of gold to reroll traits all the time)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The truth is in the facts and the facts agree with what I've been saying this entire thread. So the only people trolling are you and the OP who refuse to let a dead thread die.
    Stop thinking your opinions are facts. There is no trolling going on. You keep writing in this thread yourself, keeping it from dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    Well im actually having decent results playing aff in s3 with beguiling. I still prefer demo, but sometimes i feel like playing aff and i have timed a 14 key with it, so its definetly viable for most players to play imo, can't really use MDI as en example of whats viable unless you push keys thats really high.
    I can't imagine affli has gotten worse with the removal of reaping, which is nice. But I have a feeling it's still one of the worst specs, even if it's somewhat viable now.

Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Stop thinking your opinions are facts. There is no trolling going on. You keep writing in this thread yourself, keeping it from dying.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine affli has gotten worse with the removal of reaping, which is nice. But I have a feeling it's still one of the worst specs, even if it's somewhat viable now.
    Its definetly in the low end, demo is still super nice but no interrupt sadly

The facts are shown in participation in both high end M+ and high end arena.

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99 higher than Destro in anything 15 or higher.

Affliction, while at the low end of participation in 2200+ PvP, was still perfectly viable proven with: https://www.arenamate.net/representa...archive/bfa-s2 Second Chart showing specs, Affliction peaking at 2% representation and hovering above 1% overall representation.

This was NEVER an argument that Destro was better, it was an argument that Affliction is viable and on the two aspects of the game that you were complaining about, and it's proven WITH FACTS that Affliction was viable, you were just bad at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The facts are shown in participation in both high end M+ and high end arena.

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99 higher than Destro in anything 15 or higher.

Affliction, while at the low end of participation in 2200+ PvP, was still perfectly viable proven with: https://www.arenamate.net/representa...archive/bfa-s2 Second Chart showing specs, Affliction peaking at 2% representation and hovering above 1% overall representation.
    This is what you had to say earlier in the same thread when asil presented you with data from arenamate:

using arenamate as an argument? lol while filtering out all of the classes and attempting to claim that there's only 1 warlock over 2400 that's aff, got some bad news for you buddy, but people change specs between arena and other content, just because they didn't log out as aff(which is how arenamate uses the API to track participation) that doesn't mean they aren't playing it.
    Also, if you actually watch the chart that you linked, affli peaked at 1% back in February. It was never close to peaking 2% or hovering above 1% overall. And this is 2200+, not 2400+. But it doesn't matter, since you already explained how irrelevant arenamate is.
    Last edited by meekus; 2019-08-02 at 01:25 AM.

This is what you had to say earlier in the same thread when asil presented you with data from arenamate:

Also, if you actually watch the chart that you linked, affli peaked at 1% back in February. It was never close to peaking 2% or hovering above 1% overall. And this is 2200+, not 2400+. But it doesn't matter, since you already explained how irrelevant arenamate is.
    If you want to use arenamate as an argument I'll use it back for you. Exactly the reason I put it. It peaked at 2%, you need to learn how to read a graph. That's really the end of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to use arenamate as an argument I'll use it back for you. Exactly the reason I put it. It peaked at 2%, you need to learn how to read a graph. That's really the end of this.
    Except I never linked an arenamate link in my life. You are just being silly when you're suddenly using sources that you previously dissed as facts now either way.

I can read graphs. You on the other hand are watching the demo graph, which has the same starting point as the affli one:

+1 on ending this though.
    Last edited by meekus; 2019-08-02 at 11:51 AM.

Why would any serious player play Aff in 3vs3?

- Dots tickle for nothing unless heavily accelerated
    - Affs damage is the easiest to stop in the entire game
    - Zero slows and roots
    - Zero gapc-loser or escape mobility (Gateway is a joke, Circle is a CC trade-off talent)
    - Everything that does something meaningful is a hard cast
    - Survivability is complete trash

This spec has NOTHING, absolutly NOTHING which makes it worth considering. And why? 'cause some crap noob cry meeles complained about they where too tanky in previous xpacs killing Affs last strength.