Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    New models are always nice. Even Wrathion looks cool.

I still want to stab him in the face, though.

Speaking of, wonder if they forgot about the lightning-charged polearm he got on the Isle of Thunder since he'll be using a sword now.

I love Wrathion's new model, and I like that Calia is finally being introduced into the BFA story. Having read the book released prior to the expansion, I wonder if they're going to make her the leader of the Forsaken.

Guess we got the Darkspear heritage armor reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    That map FAIL!.

They actually are doing a SoO V2, just fire those story devs alrdy they just did all of MoP in this exp pack.
    It's just a placeholder, geez shill bro.

Wrathion's hair looks like something from the WoW vanilla alpha...

You can't complain about Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 if you call it warfront instead of raid *taps temple*

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Nah - it’s just simply offensive language. End of the day, he’s only the one that’ll get reported and bans if he carries on with it no doubt so.
    People like you truly are the worst however. "Nah its just offensive" Anything can be deemed offensive anyone can take offense from anything. At least other people took a few sentences to explain why and gave some quick reasoning as to why.
    I am completely offended by your post, its offensive to my values as a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    It's obvious that Sylvanas isn't getting out of this expansion as the leader of the Horde let alone the Forsaken. It's also convenient that Calia just happens to be Undead now and with a brand new model.
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I love Wrathion's new model, and I like that Calia is finally being introduced into the BFA story. Having read the book released prior to the expansion, I wonder if they're going to make her the leader of the Forsaken.
    I dont see it as possible if they dont merge the factions in 9.0. Being the leader of the forsaken is one thing, but you must remember forsaken are members of the horde too. And they wont leave the horde because of gameplay reasons.

I really really think with more stuff being datamined and how the story progresses that we end up merging. It would open so many possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    People like you truly are the worst however. "Nah its just offensive" Anything can be deemed offensive anyone can take offense from anything. At least other people took a few sentences to explain why and gave some quick reasoning as to why.
    It's weird that you think hate speech needs an explanation on why it's offensive, and even weirder you're this mad about someone calling it out.

Also there's a massive gulf of difference between some chucklefuck on the internet saying "I am offended" and somebody running around throwing out slurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyeonh View Post
    Fanmade can look better than the actual models.
    At least they could've made 3D bones under his belt, that flat texture looks embarrasing.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I think that Zekhan's fan made model looked better:

cause that robe and belt would totally look good working perfectly fine on a 3d model troll who is slouched over with long lankey legs that kick about.. sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    but she's "just" Calia now.

not sure how it'd work, the forsaken were dying out before sylvannas got her hands on certain sisters that worked for the lich king. Most of those are sacrificed. slyvannas wanted a permanent method ...

who knows. maybe the forsaken will become something else.

nice to see the little black dragon got a glow up.. although how do they age? since he could have looked like that from the beginning right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I hate people like you. He didn't call anyone a faggot, if anything he said that Anduin isn't a fag.
    If you're triggered by people using WORDS on the internet you need to get a life. US - the land of the free, self-censoring SJWs. Can't use no-no words.
    yeah no thats not cool... he shoulda just said if anything "it doesent make him gay" or "it doesewnt make him homosexual" but going for the right out full F T wtf man that is pretty rude. its like going "That doesent make him a N*****" nah dude, you dont just say that
    wemake lots of gay jokes on the channel, but nah we never use the f word like that because of just how it feels.
    cause especially how he says it makes it seem like thats a horrible thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Finally! Princess of lordaeron is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    "Everything I don't like in the lore must not exist!"
    Literally not what I said. On multiple levels even. But do go pat yourself on the back for this amazing "gotcha"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    You mean because I'm pointing out offensive language? If i'm "the worst" (ironically rather than the person using offensive and derogatory language) then sure, i'll be the worst - it's sure as hell better than being the opposite of that. If you're not sure why it's offensive and why it's derogatory then Google is an easy tool to use. Here's a nice article though - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/an-op...ople_b_8011324
    Last edited by THEORACLE64; 2019-08-02 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You mean because I'm pointing out offensive language? If i'm "the worst" (ironically rather than the person using offensive and derogatory language) then sure, i'll be the worst - it's sure as hell better than being the opposite of that. If you're not sure why it's offensive and why it's derogatory then Google is an easy tool to use. Here's a nice article though - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/an-op...ople_b_8011324
    Though PC SJWs hating on White people, God and Christian religous views is totally cool right? I can show you some bible burning videos at your pride parade if you want. You preach coexist yet all you do is hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Anduin gripped Shalamayne uneasily as the Horde Champion approached him. "Stay back, I am only here to visit an old friend..." he said, the words echoing throughout the catacombs. The Horde Champion gripped her weapons, a grin coming across her face as she caught the King of Stormwind off guard and alone. Suddenly another voice filled the air, loud and boisterous. "IF YOU SO MUCH AS LAY A FINGER ON MY PRINCE, I WILL END YOUR VERY EXISTENCE."
    Why must people try and force him to be gay? It's not like you want him to be gay to be progressive...you just want him to be gay for the immature gay jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by eldriyn View Post
    Though PC SJWs hating on White people, God and Christian religous views is totally cool right? I can show you some bible burning videos at your pride parade if you want. You preach coexist yet all you do is hate.
    I have no idea what SJWs like, because I'm not one. I'm just pointing out genuinely offensive language when I see it. You might not know that it's offensive, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Why must people try and force him to be gay? It's not like you want him to be gay to be progressive...you just want him to be gay for the immature gay jokes.
    Because we live in a world now where PC leftists are pushing their blatant agenda on the masses. Where little innocent kids are growing up to be mentally warped. We are far beyond the acceptance of gay rights. Things are getting out of control now. I am also a dad and my 6 month old son only cares about food, sleep, and spending time with mom and dad. He's not thinking about sex as many perverts would have you believe. Like the crazies who want to add P to lgbt for pedosexuality. This so called "science" and "born that way" is absolute bullshit. Influence is real, but people buy into the lies and are too stupid these days to realize it. Gay Witch Hollywood knows this to be true so they warp our kids. This world is a disaster and it's just going to get worse unless people rise up.