Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Honestly, I just want them to remake the snowy gryphon.
    Me too
    HD snowy gryphon!

A vacuum cleaner, could be nice for a seasonal event.
    Would be amazing if druids could mount trees ( treants like Hobits in LotR)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mini versions of those dwarven tanks. Y'know the eagle/wolf/ram

More horses!

Oh, and being able to surf on ice like comic book characters for Frost Mages.

After that one quest in Talador, I always wanted them to turn the Iron Star into a mount. A goblin/gnome all weather snowmobile would be cool too.

I'd like a Void-infused dragonhawk for my Ren'dorei.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I want a firefly mount.

Also it would be completely impractical but highly entertaining to have one of those tall striders form Zangarmarsh. But I'd use it once or twice, laugh about it, and then never use it again. A firefly I would use constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    A gorilla mount
    challenge mode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    Hey friends,

It's Grahamington again at work with some more down time to post another thread to keep the forums going.

Question of the day : What is a mount that you always wanted in the game? (Not a current mount you have no achieved yet)

For Example, I think having an engineering bus of some sort to carry my whole party would be neat. This would be a ground only mount and super expensive/farming intensive as well.

Another example would be maybe a shark water mount?

Feel free to show your art!
    3-5 seater mini-airship, engineering. Crafted by engineering, expensive but not limited.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    More gimmick mounts.
    Snail that moves slow af but can climb up walls and ceilings (in flight areas)
    Modular 'train car' type mount: People can attach and the guy in front controls the whole thing. When attached people leave it just removes the final section.

On the subject of Flying Squirrel: It should only be able to glide. If they put a system where you have to pull up to rise a little while falling it would be amazing.

Also the Submarine from Nazmir should be made into 2 person water mount. (water mount speed bonuses in general should be increased too imo)
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    challenge mode
    I have it. It's a yeti not a gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    A dragon mount that shares a model with the aspects or the 'elder dragons (bearded ones.)' Always hated the drake model a lot.
    If you've a DPS Caster grab the quest for Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. The legendary turns you in to Tarecgosa (has a proper dragon look) does NOT carry people, and once you've turned into Tarecgosa, you can re-equip your normal weapons and still fly. My mage quite often (depending on current transmog) replaces her flying mount with her staff. Has been my flying mount 85% of the time since I earned it back in Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I'd like a Void-infused dragonhawk for my Ren'dorei.
    Um, our racial mount? Or do you mean even more voidy?

My choice for a mount that's not in game that I would love to see... a permanent Flying Broom!

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I want a bunny.
    With the frog mounts in the game this could happen eventually. I personally wanted the the Black or Plagued proto drakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    With the frog mounts in the game this could happen eventually. I personally wanted the the Black or Plagued proto drakes.
    The DMF rabbit with the bloody paws and mouth would be such a fun mount.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    More horses!

Oh, and being able to surf on ice like comic book characters for Frost Mages.
    you can get "close" to the surf on Ice. The Anglers in MoP have a Mage specific "raft" Bipsi's Bobbing Burg. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/107950 love the flavor text on it. "save a tree, conjure a raft".

7+ Year Old Account
    An armored and unarmored lion mount for my horde character

A black protodrake and a undead wolf, enough of undead horses

both armored and unarmored yes

A simple yet beautiful stag mount (preferably white) with a saddle and also the armored version of it with elven themed design.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.