Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

Trump's messaging hurts and kills - Again

I did not want to necro myself to speak about the most recent domestic terrorist attack but it should have its own topic. Trump messaging hurts and it does kill it has killed quite a few people stateside at the very least and has inspired people in other countries, the USA being quite the trendsetter.

In recent times far right wing terror has been the both the growing and primary threat of terrorism in America though those who are on the right would have you believe that it is in fact some boogymen thousands of miles away.

I'll copy Milchshake's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake
    Donald Trump is a terrorist enabler as surely as Osama bin Laden once was, and the political party he leads should be treated as a domestic terrorist organization.

The attack that claimed the lives of at least 19 people, including an infant, is Patrick Crusius‘ response to the “Hispanic invasion of Texas,” as noted in a manifesto purported to have been written by the alleged El Paso mass shooter.

“Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow Americans.” The manifesto writer said he supported the Christchurch shooting citing the “Great Replacement” anti-immigration theory postured there. The writer says that his hatred of immigrants predate Trump so “don’t blame” the president.

“My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.”

The manifesto is called “The Inconvenient Truth.” It’s reported to have been authored and uploaded to the internet by the 21-year-old. In it, Crusius says, “My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist.”

Heavy called and left two messages with the FBI El Paso field office spokesperson Jeanette Harper Saturday afternoon to get confirmation of law enforcement’s investigation into the manifesto allegedly written by Crusius.

But CNN wrote, “…investigators are reviewing an online writing posted days before the shootings that may speak to a motive.”
    The manifesto appeared on 4Chan and 8Chan, was reported to have been posted on Discord and was emailed to a number of news outlets.
    and Skroe notes the manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter
    In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from
    cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is
    hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native
    Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the
    invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this
    attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The
    Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the political and economic reasons behind the attack, my
    gear, my expectations of what response this will generate and my personal motivations and thoughts.

Political Reasons
    In short, America is rotting from the inside out, and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly
    impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND Republican, have been
    failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the
    American public in our history. The takeover of the United States government by unchecked
    corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all the damage these corporations have caused, but here
    is what is important. Due to the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of
    the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The
    Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by
    pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open
    borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then
    legalizing millions of new voters.
    With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely
    become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
    Democrat stronghold.
    Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the
    Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election. Although the
    Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Procorporation = pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize corporations over our future. So the Democrats are nearly unanimous with their support of immigration
    while the Republicans are divided over it. At least with Republicans, the process of mass immigration
    and citizenship can be greatly reduced.
    There are quite a few elements of this as he pointed out that is very very reminiscent of posters on these forums, one would hope that those posters realize they share quite a bit in common with a mass murderer petrified by change by his own hatred and racism.

Now some people say that the left are just as violent via anti-fa, well.. where is an anti-fa mass murder complete with manifesto? Where is the pandering to democrats in said manifesto?

In the wake of Trump's election shortly after hate crimes spiked and have just continued to go up. Indians killed because they're "taking jobs" and because they're mistaken for middle eastern muslims... latinos being chanted at in schools with "build the wall" and go back to Mexico.

President telling people of colour to go back where they came from, calling himself a nationalist and calling nazis fine people. There is no question and any person who truly backs Trump and ignores all his actions lies + the hate and deaths he has caused likely condones it.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-shooting.html
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-08-04 at 03:06 AM.

Hey could you edit that quote so it doesn't look like *I* said that, lol. I was quoting the shooter ><.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I was quoting the article from heavy.com. They do some fabulous writing and reporting.

It's not only Trump's message that hurts and kills.

The man who radicalized the NRA in the 70s had murdered a Mexican kid as a teen in a dispute over a swimming hole. White racists killing Mexican-Americans with guns is not an anomaly. It's part and parcel of American white supremacy. See also: The Texas Rangers.

The man responsible for the modern NRA killed a Hispanic teenager, before becoming a border agent

The NRA created a culture that worships violence and fantasies about race wars.

Explains why their ideologues are cowards when it comes to open and honest debate.
    Government Affiliated Snark

If that manifesto is actually his, then this is very telling. It reads like the talking points and racist bullshit pushed by a great many Trump supporters, including quite a few on these forums. If I had to guess, I'd say a majority of Trump supporters would agree with this entire thing, if you took out the first two sentence s(many would agree if you left them in).

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If that manifesto is actually his, then this is very telling. It reads like the talking points and racist bullshit pushed by a great many Trump supporters, including quite a few on these forums. If I had to guess, I'd say a majority of Trump supporters would agree with this entire thing, if you took out the first two sentence s(many would agree if you left them in).
    It is quite chilling because those points we see here daily in this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Also, I was quoting the article from heavy.com. They do some fabulous writing and reporting.

It's not only Trump's message that hurts and kills.

The man who radicalized the NRA in the 70s had murdered a Mexican kid as a teen in a dispute over a swimming hole. White racists killing Mexican-Americans with guns is not an anomaly. It's part and parcel of American white supremacy. See also: The Texas Rangers.

The man responsible for the modern NRA killed a Hispanic teenager, before becoming a border agent

The NRA created a culture that worships violence and fantasies about race wars.

Explains why their ideologues are cowards when it comes to open and honest debate.
    Oh yeah, Trump is part of it but the issue essentially is the entire right wing of the country. They've moved further and further right to the point where now they're spawning terrorists left and right.

What... You're surprised that a racist fucker, radicalized by other racist fuckers, with an extremely easy access to firearms and ammo (because with 100 bucks you can get a decent amount/crapload of bullets, depending on caliber) that think that brown people escaping what could be a warzone CREATED by the country that he lives in, come to the us to rape the white girls an pillage everything, gets to kill said brown people? (And i say that as a brown person with a fucking Gonzalez surname. I cant be more latino than that).
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2019-08-04 at 03:42 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    What... You're surprised that a racist fucker, radicalized by other racist fuckers, with an extremely easy access to firearms and ammo (because with 100 bucks you can get a decent amount/crapload of bullets, depending on caliber) that think that brown people escaping what could be a warzone CREATED by the country that they live in, come to the us to rape the white girls an pillage everything, gets to kill said brown people? (And i say that as a brown people with a fucking Gonzalez surname. I cant be more latino than that).
    Oh, I'm not surprised at all. I watched this bullshit happen in real time with my mother.

You mean words actually matter and the president shouldn't just say inflammatory things nonstop? What is this nonsense!

This is why I worry about other parts of the country. Part of my worry is that these terrorists start attacking New York and California because they’re the evil nations of democrats.

Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him.

“My ideology has not changed for several years.”. He was 21. What a clown.

Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year https://t.co/rbjpkzMGwf via @TexasTribune
    https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/statu...572768256?s=19

I posted this about a month ago, the time of the tweet by the Texas Senator.

It's cryptic and of course we will get some who will say 'Senator is pointing out a large future demographic for Republicans'. I can agree, even though again very vague.

Now another way to look at is he is already signaling to white voters and flaming the xenophobia and racism.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him.
    No. Racism kills. This is victim blaming: "If the brownies didnt want to get murdered, theyshouldnt have come here (escaping a shithole place, that the US with the Nixon,Reagan et al admins helped create)!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    “My ideology has not changed for several years.”. He was 21. What a clown.
    Did he go to college?
    Because my ideology changed radically there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No. Racism kills. This is victim blaming: "If the brownies didnt want to get murdered, theyshouldnt have come here (escaping a shithole place, that the US with the Nixon,Reagan et al admins helped create)!"
    Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race. There is a difference between someone having a different color of skin than you and a person being completely different from you in your common language, culture, beliefs, and interests.

Yes, victim blaming from Trumpsters.... that's about right.

The alleged manifesto reads like a Trumpsters talking points...

But hey, tell us how it's the fault of minorities and freedom that racism assholes are shooting innocent people.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race. There is a difference between someone having a different color of skin than you and a person being completely different from you in your common language, culture, beliefs, and interests.
    Are Mexicans and Latinos that much different from random Texans?

Oh, that's right, you just want to blame the victims... no surprise there.

Yes, victim blaming from Trumpsters.... that's about right.

The alleged manifesto reads like a Trumpsters talking points...

But hey, tell us how it's the fault of minorities and freedom that racism assholes are shooting innocent people.
    This is quite an awkward issue for a libertarian. Liberals can blame guns and racism for these shootings and then point to a number of pro-government policies to address those. Conservatives can point out the need for greater cultural assimilation and extra security in public areas among other things. How does a libertarian deal with racism without making government bigger?

So if I decided to visit El Paso I am part of the problem for being brown?

This is quite an awkward issue for a libertarian. Liberals can blame guns and racism for these shootings and then point to a number of pro-government policies to address those. Conservatives can point out the need for greater cultural assimilation and extra security in public areas among other things. How does a libertarian deal with racism without making government bigger?
    Geez dude you just can't help but blame the other people instead of the racists.

And why the fuck should any problem arise from the color of your skin, or how much melanin you have?
    In an ideal society, that crap should not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So if I decided to visit El Paso I am part of the problem for being brown?
    You are part of the problem because you are a self-admitted anti-American leftist. You would be a part of the problem if you were white, black, brown, pink, purple, orange, yellow, blue, or green.