What do you do without your callouses+

Would your hands die?

You mean Calluses? Answer is nope, a lot of people don’t have calluses on their hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P for Pancetta View Post
    You mean Calluses? Answer is nope, a lot of people don’t have calluses on their hands.
    You'll find that a lot of nu-males won't have any. It's amazing how some of these "guys" function outside the realm of a keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is wearing "work gloves" not a thing?

Nothing because I moisturize.

having nicer hands probably.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    You'll find that a lot of nu-males won't have any. It's amazing how some of these "guys" function outside the realm of a keyboard.
    Yo "old-male" have you ever heard of this magical substance called...moisturizer!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Is wearing "work gloves" not a thing?
    I don't know about some of the other manual laborers, but when I was an aircraft mechanic (which wasn't that long ago), I wouldn't wear gloves unless I was about to touch something really hot, or work with something slippery and needed some extra grip. I found that gloves just reduced some of that finer dexterity you get with bare hands.

And I don't wear gloves to the gym either, so I don't what I'd look like with no calluses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    I don't know about some of the other manual laborers, but when I was an aircraft mechanic (which wasn't that long ago), I wouldn't wear gloves unless I was about to touch something really hot, or work with something slippery and needed some extra grip. I found that gloves just reduced some of that finer dexterity you get with bare hands.

And I don't wear gloves to the gym either, so I don't what I'd look like with no calluses.
    At my job, welding shop, they are mandatory for everything. Even for tightening bolts, but like you said they impair dexterity so I leave them off for that one thing.

Never had a callous on my hands, I use lotion. Though I have had many blisters/callouses on back of my foot. Which hurts like a sonuvabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Would your hands die?
    If I don't play tennis for long enough they go away which is awful because when the season starts again I go through the blood blister phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Try gloves, works wonders. Also maybe don't let your hands dry out

What's interesting here ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Would your hands die?
    Protect your hands your wife will appreciate it. No one likes rough bear claws on their body.