Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Wow, really? Again, read your posts? Why don't you read what I posted with some type of reading comprehension first. I did not say you were wrong about the companies. I stated I was asking about them to clear up my own information. All the extra crap was you going on and on again about sales numbers, which I never brought up but you seemed to think was somehow a fitting reply to what I was asking. Who is a subsidiary of who has nothing to do with how many copies the game is going to sell...
    Except the entire point about Private Division being in charge of the game, was about the fact it's an AA niche game and that's the reason it's not under the 2K brand to begin with. Again that was the entire discussion, that you tried to join in. Then you seem to of gotten super mad when it's pointed out nobody was talking about Obsidian being a subsidiary. Weird my dude, I'm done replying to your pointless derailing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Except the entire point about Private Division being in charge of the game, was about the fact it's an AA niche game and that's the reason it's not under the 2K brand to begin with. Again that was the entire discussion, that you tried to join in. Then you seem to of gotten super mad when it's pointed out nobody was talking about Obsidian being a subsidiary. Weird my dude, I'm done replying to your pointless derailing at this point.
    Please, I wasn't super mad nor am I now. You must think very highly of yourself if you think some random anonymous dude on a website forum is going to anger me. I think you're more upset that, like some others around here , I don't consider you the king of the forums as you like to think you are. I originally wasn't even going to post in this thread because, as usual, there you are about every 5-10 posts telling someone they are wrong and/or trying to prove how you are right. It gets annoying, but I was curious to have some conversations with people about the Switch and more specifically the ultimate alliance 3.

My apologies, I guess I should have known better...

Please, I wasn't super mad nor am I now. You must think very highly of yourself if you think some random anonymous dude on a website forum is going to anger me. I think you're more upset that, like some others around here , I don't consider you the king of the forums as you like to think you are. I originally wasn't even going to post in this thread because, as usual, there you are about every 5-10 posts telling someone they are wrong and/or trying to prove how you are right. It gets annoying, but I was curious to have some conversations with people about the Switch and more specifically the ultimate alliance 3.

My apologies, I guess I should have known better...
    I highly recommend just ignoring said poster.

Is it me or have nintendo had the best and most interesting games this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this is just hilarious:
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/setethsays?src=hash

Didnt expect FE3H to spawn this.

The version 2's of the base Switch Model is on store shelves.

We just got ours in Monday, Its the one with the much bigger battery life.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The version 2's of the base Switch Model is on store shelves.

We just got ours in Monday, Its the one with the much bigger battery life.
    Yea, also make sure to ask for it. A lot of places are only keeping them in the back until they sell out the old models but will sell you the new ones if you specifically ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, also make sure to ask for it. A lot of places are only keeping them in the back until they sell out the old models but will sell you the new ones if you specifically ask for it.
    Funny enough I sold mine today cause I do plan to get the one with the bigger battery life.

Also if anyone is interested in the Special Edition Switch lite, Each Gamestop store is only doing two reserves per-store. Was kinda surprised ours still had them up so I snagged me one.

Now I'm getting that, I don't think I'm getting the V2 model lol, I play handheld anyway and the lite does have a super slightly better battery life.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Funny enough I sold mine today cause I do plan to get the one with the bigger battery life.

Also if anyone is interested in the Special Edition Switch lite, Each Gamestop store is only doing two reserves per-store. Was kinda surprised ours still had them up so I snagged me one.

Now I'm getting that, I don't think I'm getting the V2 model lol, I play handheld anyway and the lite does have a super slightly better battery life.
    You might want to re-think your decision. Reports are showing the revised original Switch has a slightly better battery life than the Switch lite. There's already been some tests done on the revised Switch too on it's battery life playing BotW non-stop until the battery died. The latest one I have seen the battery lasted just over 5.5 hours playing BotW (5 hours and 36 minutes to be more precise).

Heck the official Nintendo site even shows the revised version having a 2 hour higher max life than the lite (4.5-9 hours compared to 3-7 on the Lite). Not sure where you are getting your info about the Lite's battery being better.

BTW, I did mention already that people were finding the revised version in stores and they have also been talking about how the joycons are sightly different. Here's hoping maybe they did something to fix the drift issues.

You might want to re-think your decision.
    I'm not super fussed on it honestly. I like the look of the limited edition Switch Lite (The Pokemon One) and I mostly play handheld. Wouldn't be surprised if you can extend the battery life in it a bit more by lowering the brightness and mine is normally south of 50% anyway.

At some point ill grab the new model, Mite just wait for a used one to come in the store so I can use my employee discount on it.

Atm I'm wanting a gaming laptop so that's part of the main reason I sold my switch, But I know I'm getting another later so I kept the games.

Also after seeing a few battery attachments for the Switch I may just go that route with the Lite later. Saw one for the current model that just attach's to the system and even has kickstands. I'm sure something like that will come out for the Lite model as well.

RGT 85 had one in the video here.

Ugh. My only complaint is the crappy joycons. And there's no Netflix app.

Other that that, it's a major winner. I play with it docked for the most part, anyways. Pro controller FTW

10+ Year Old Account

Some pre-story for deamonxmachina.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Fire Emblem Three houses for GotY and next year is likely going to be interesting. I expect Cyberpunk to win most, but FF7 Remake might be up there too.

15+ Year Old Account
    The new booger trailers actually got me hyped. I wanna use zigzagoon now

Minor thing but have they shown Pidove in a single trailer yet? How do you make the bongland region with its native rats of the sky?

Still underwhelming bullshit nowhere near enough to atone for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The new booger trailers actually got me hyped. I wanna use zigzagoon now
    This is my first Pokemon game and I'm going all in on the hangry hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Turns out the Doom port for the Switch is worse than I thought. Doom 3 actually looks decently done though.

Bethesa games these days are not Day-One buys.

I won't buy Bethesda games, personally.

What triggered me was when they got lawyers to stop "someone" selling their "brand new" (unwanted BRAND NEW) games off EBay. [severl months ago].

It went on Reddit, and it was just a duplicate "game title", which someone DID NOT WANT, yet Bethesda threatened a lawsuit.

They can keep their business model .. and their games. MTX, etc, no thank you.

[..also not interested in crappy games, riddled with micro-transactions (MTX) needed to actually enjoy said game.]

Bethesda sucks ass, etc, etc.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-08-08 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So Fire Emblem Three houses for GotY and next year is likely going to be interesting. I expect Cyberpunk to win most, but FF7 Remake might be up there too.
    FF7R will probably get slightly better reception then KH3, be a strong seller but it ain't getting no GoTY awards in a year that has Cyberpunk and The Last of Us 2 releasing lmao. Square can feel free to prove me wrong, and I'm more optimistic on 7R then most are but they really don't have what it takes to make a main stream GoTY anymore. The fact they're going to cliff hanger a game we already know the story to will automatically turn off a good portion of the media from considering it.

Picked up Pokemon Let's Go Eevee the other week when they had it on sale for $20. I love everything about it... minus the catching mechanics. Thought it looked ok from the videos but then actually doing it annoys me. Balls fly off in a random direction if it isn't straight at the screen is annoying, doing the motion only for the ball to bounce off the Pokemon because who the fuck knows, etc.

Feels cheap that I can't weaken it like the other games if the damn thing refuses to be captured.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.