Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Both Chinajoy threads were merged due to a similar topic and anticipation of news.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Guys I'm so Sorry...There's no big news this year.

But John Hight said Sylvanas would not die.

https://weibo.com/3973248709/I0tVFaI...d1564902319960
    @Aucald

A WoW streamer who was going to take part in Blizzard's activities at Chinajoy told me that 3 day ago.I'm sorry @Aucald
    To be honest, thats not really big news. Everyone who thought Sylvanas is going to die, simply did not paid attention

According to WoWhead article, three Warcraft 3 models were showcased during ChinaJoy: https://www.wowhead.com/news=294242/...ed-at-chinajoy

Why do they still insist on giving Tyrande green salon-styled hair?

We all know for a long time that Sylvanas was going to be somewhat Kerriganized. All the mistery at this point lies in the kind of awful writing it will take to justify anyone tolerating her character's existence, without attempting to bash her head in over all the things she's done so far.

The hero models showcased above look great, much better than the one we've seen of Arthas, Uther and Jaina so far. Let's hope they put in a lot more work when it comes to the environment of the maps because that stuff seemed to be really off when compared to the units' models.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2019-08-04 at 04:07 PM.

These mounts didn't have armor in WC3, now they look kinda silly. I like the models though.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    He didn't say she wouldn't die, he said she doesn't die. It could just be a nod to the fact that she doesn't stay dead as she returned from beyond the grave thrice.
    Either way we spin it, she will be alive after the raid :>

It's like with Azshara, did she die first and resurrected by N'Zoth or was she just beaten? Sylvanas might die, then get resurrected. Or she won't die at all. She going lightforged like Kerrigan can still happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Either way we spin it, she will be alive after the raid :>

It's like with Azshara, did she die first and resurrected by N'Zoth or was she just beaten? Sylvanas might die, then get resurrected. Or she won't die at all. She going lightforged like Kerrigan can still happen!
    You can remove the smiley face, I don't really care if she survives or not. If anything I wouldn't mind her surviving and becoming Kerrigan 2.0 if she then fucks off never to be seen again.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Talk about selective field of sight. Makes it pretty clear that just the slightest hint of someone not being incessantly critical sends you into a fit where you immediately need to paint the person in a particular light to make yourself feel better.

But you do you, I'm sure the next time you'll also be responding to a post of mine pretending to have me pegged whilst just 1 thread away I'm literally breaking your insipid mold.

- - - Updated - - -

There are still plenty of people believing that WoD was abandoned mid-way, people believing they can pull out a new promotional mount in 2 days or a cinematic in a week seem almost reasonable in comparison.
    How was WoD NOT abandoned? It only went to one real content patch besides launch patch (6.1 was literally just a selfie cam patch and BRF was part of 6.0) which was 6.2. They cut Faralon, customizable garrisons locations, capital cities in bladespire and Karabor instead of trashran, changed Ogrim's questlines , grom popping up later just to say "draenor is free" instead of being a boss, made the fey dragon and iron reaver a shop mount instead of daily rep rewards (There was a town that was a training ground for fey dragons).. I mean I could go all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Dear god, Calia model has been datamined. OK Blizzard, hit me with 20 more sadorc cinematics. As long as you're not announcing a Lightforged undead allied race I'll take them all.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Lightforged humans, those who'd follow Turalyon, but the very existence of Lightforged undead is an oxymoron. If they wanted to have Calia lead an undead Lordaeron, they could've simply made Sylvanas raise her in Arathi.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    You can remove the smiley face, I don't really care if she survives or not. If anything I wouldn't mind her surviving and becoming Kerrigan 2.0 if she then fucks off never to be seen again.
    I do as many smiley faces as I want. :>

Kerrigan inc for sure :> :>

Sylvanas going to make third splinter faction and horde and alliance is hostile to it and Horde and Alliance is neutral to each other after this expansion

I have some more.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Lightforged humans, those who'd follow Turalyon, but the very existence of Lightforged undead is an oxymoron. If they wanted to have Calia lead an undead Lordaeron, they could've simply made Sylvanas raise her in Arathi.
    That wouldn't be in line with the lesson of Pandaria enough. You can't simply turn the Horde into a bunch of Alliance sycophants, you need to fill them with Light too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I do as many smiley faces as I want. :>

Kerrigan inc for sure :> :>
    I suppose you represent Blizzard's general audience as far as story goes.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    According to WoWhead article, three Warcraft 3 models were showcased during ChinaJoy: https://www.wowhead.com/news=294242/...ed-at-chinajoy

I love that they gave Antonidas Archus. Very nice detail.

Weird they didn't give Thrall Snowsong as his mount, but otherwise they look awesome.

Man I wish mounts in WoW looked that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    How was WoD NOT abandoned? It only went to one real content patch besides launch patch (6.1 was literally just a selfie cam patch and BRF was part of 6.0) which was 6.2. They cut Faralon, customizable garrisons locations, capital cities in bladespire and Karabor instead of trashran, changed Ogrim's questlines , grom popping up later just to say "draenor is free" instead of being a boss, made the fey dragon and iron reaver a shop mount instead of daily rep rewards (There was a town that was a training ground for fey dragons).. I mean I could go all day.
    It.Never.Had.Content.Planned.Beyond.6.2.

It wasn't abandoned, it was a shitty effort all around with bad priorities and decisions, the meme of it being abandoned "as a result of player reaction" excuses what went down.

You go on all day if you please, doesn't change the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tubby orc kodorider is kinda cool. That's a look they haven't shown before.

It.Never.Had.Content.Planned.Beyond.6.2.

It wasn't abandoned, it was a shitty effort all around with bad priorities and decisions, the meme of it being abandoned "as a result of player reaction" excuses what went down.
    But it did have content planned before what ended up being 6.2. We know what. Blizzard outright said what content they ended up scrapping. Also, @GreenJesus (or anyone else in this thread for that matter) hasn't said a thing about what the reason for the abandonment was. So your remark about memes is nothing more than a straw-man.

You go on all day if you please, doesn't change the facts.
    Do you have any actual evidence to support your claims for them to be facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    That tubby orc kodorider is kinda cool. That's a look they haven't shown before.
    I'd like to have this beard ingame.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.