Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Also, maybe I'm crazy, but with the way the new AR NPCs in the embassy are structured it really looks like two more are coming to each side (there are obvious gaps the NPCs dont go into).
    I think the positions of the ones inside the embassy are open to interpretation, but I did notice that at the target dummies behind the SW embassy only 2 of 3 are being used by AR NPCs, while on live all 3 are being used.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't look like it in Stormwind but it looks very much like there's room for two more on Horde. I'm not sure how they'd reorganize it in Stormwind besides putting two in the back or getting rid of the table (in which case there WOULD be room for two more next to Aysa).
    Stormwind was changed dramatically it looks like. All the racial leaders are gone except Aysa, who talks about recruiting new allies.

Plus the smaller NPC groups are in sets of 2, 2, 0, and 3.

I think they prepped it for adding more, yeah.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    I think the positions of the ones inside the embassy are open to interpretation, but I did notice that at the target dummies behind the SW embassy only 2 of 3 are being used by AR NPCs, while on live all 3 are being used.
    I think you may have made the mistake I almost made: the Void Elf is so small behind his dummy that he looked invisible. All 3 are still there.

I think you may have made the mistake I almost made: the Void Elf is so small behind his dummy that he looked invisible. All 3 are still there.
    On my screen i have an empty middle one with a void elf on the left and a lightforged on the right. But maybe they are randomly generated, i'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Someone from Wowhead told me it's mostly all encrypted.
    Only 32 encrypted records, not that much really. Most of it is likely just not being given out by the server (good).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Only 32 encrypted records, not that much really. Most of it is likely just not being given out by the server (good).
    So they're basically hidding it, aka doing the same thing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    On my screen i have an empty middle one with a void elf on the left and a lightforged on the right. But maybe they are randomly generated, i'm not sure.
    That's where a Kul Tiran is on mine, so maybe the achievement didn't go through on your PTR or you haven't unlocked them.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also, maybe I'm crazy, but with the way the new AR NPCs in the embassy are structured it really looks like two more are coming to each side (there are obvious gaps the NPCs dont go into).
    I always thought that we get 4 more, each one for remaining H/A "basic" races - Goblin (Vulpera or Giblin), Gnome (Mechagnome), Undead (Calia's light Undead) and Worgen (???). But since 8.2.5 doesn't have new race, I'm not so sure anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I always thought that we get 4 more, each one for remaining H/A "basic" races - Goblin (Vulpera or Giblin), Gnome (Mechagnome), Undead (Calia's light Undead) and Worgen (???). But since 8.2.5 doesn't have new race, I'm not so sure anymore.
    That hasn't been confirmed yet. There's a whole lotta encrypted stuff.

Also if we're going with balance the missing one is either an Undead or Troll.

That's where a Kul Tiran is on mine, so maybe the achievement didn't go through on your PTR or you haven't unlocked them.
    *shrug* I have Kul Tiran NPCs active inside the embassy. Probably just weirdness that we're reading too much into :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They will likely do a four pack again like at the end of Legion. There are a lot of reasons to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That hasn't been confirmed yet. There's a whole lotta encrypted stuff.

Also if we're going with balance the missing one is either an Undead or Troll.
    Troll was Zandalari, I don't think we'll get any AR that uses the darkspear or forsaken rig because they are so unique.

Hence why Lightforge Undead is likely the human rig but lore wise is an Undead AR.

Just did the quest and the npc's have some interesting lines. They basically confirm that N'zoth wants to corrupt all of the dragons. This also means that the new leader of the twilight drakes is most likely him.
    Also interesting that the forge of origination was mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will likely do a four pack again like at the end of Legion. There are a lot of reasons to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Troll was Zandalari, I don't think we'll get any AR that uses the darkspear or forsaken rig because they are so unique.

Hence why Lightforge Undead is likely the human rig but lore wise is an Undead AR.
    And we all assumed Human was Kul'tiran yet here we are.

I think it's safe to say Kul'tirans and Zandalari are outliers.

- - - Updated - - -

So I transferred over a fresh 100 as well and checked. Now when you get the quest to introduce Allied Races you get sent to the Pandaren representative for your faction instead of Anduin/Sylvanas. And all the Racial Leaders are gone then, too.

Blizz is up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And we all assumed Human was Kul'tiran yet here we are.

I think it's safe to say Kul'tirans and Zandalari are outliers.

- - - Updated - - -

So I transferred over a fresh 100 as well and checked. Now when you get the quest to introduce Allied Races you get sent to the Pandaren representative for your faction instead of Anduin/Sylvanas. And all the Racial Leaders are gone then, too.

Blizz is up to something.
    That is REALLY interesting, actually.

That probably means that something happens to most leaders, I suppose.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2019-08-05 at 08:10 PM.

Those eyeballs looking for Wrathion at the tavern don't look like N'Zoth eyes. They look more like C'thun's eye looked.

Also... We already had a concoction that kind of cleansed the void from people and made their madness go away. We used it on the void krokul in Mac'Aree and gained them as followers by doing that. Alleria came up with it (or got it from somewhere). Wrathion is somewhat behind on this. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    we dont even know the size of Nyalotha other than it being "biggest city of the black empire" but so was suramar IIRC or azsharatown and they are not super big.
    I mean big as too big an event to waste that easily. You can base a whole exxpansion on it as that Shadowlands "leak" image shows. It makes sense for Nya'lotha to be in a zone we haven't been to yet

Anyone found anything else other than Embassy changes and Wrathion Questline?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    8.3 being N'zoth/semi-Dragons/world ending stuff is looking more likely spilling into -----> whatever the hell 9.0 will be, like Mists connected to WoD and WoD connected to Legion.
    Faction stuff is kinda seeming like a piece that is getting hopped over in some capacity. Hopefully that's the case, thats the only way they can still claim this shit isn't literally MoP 2.0 still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    8.3 being N'zoth/semi-Dragons/world ending stuff is looking more likely spilling into -----> whatever the hell 9.0 will be, like Mists connected to and WoD connected to Legion.
    Faction stuff is kinda seeming like a piece that is getting hopped over in some capacity. Hopefully that's the case, thats the only way they can still claim this shit isn't literally MoP 2.0 still.
    I HOPE it's being hopped over and not scheduled for 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Anyone found anything else other than Embassy changes and Wrathion Questline?
    think durotar area where the warfront is supposed to be got some new tiles, other than that i saw some weird phasings.