Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I was referring to the state of humiliation here... because nelves are the devs ultimate punching bags.

They always can bring Sylvanas back to being alive elf, and then make her leader of Night Elfs of course after we gonna kill evil Tyrande. New level of Kerrigan.
    Maybe there under tree is N'zoth hideout, home.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-06 at 11:02 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The next Horde leader should be Nathanos! He is loyal to Sylvanas. He should take over leading in the end of BfA or at the beginning of next xpack.
    I love Sylvanas, BUT I think she`s time is over. She done a lot of dirty tricks and stuff.. she can`t go more evil that she is allready ??? !!! So please convey leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    she is neutral and wants to be the leader of the forsaken
    She isn't neutral and should not become leader of the forsaken.

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to the state of humiliation here... because nelves are the devs ultimate punching bags.
    Nope that cake goes to the trolls, playable and non playable alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    She isn't neutral and should not become leader of the forsaken.

- - - Updated - - -

Conclave is a neutral faction

10+ Year Old Account
    Calia will lead the UnForsaken as apposed to the Forsaken.

The Unforsaken will be the light imbued undead allied race for the Alliance.

I just hope they can role as hunters and have light-forged pets as well.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2019-08-07 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    They always can bring Sylvanas back to being alive elf, and then make her leader of Night Elfs of course after we gonna kill evil Tyrande. New level of Kerrigan.
    Maybe there under tree is N'zoth hideout, home.
    Lol.... ok, so more humiliaton for the nelves is what you suggest?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Can you elaborate, pls?

She's been introduced as an Alliance-leaning character. She sees the Forsaken as "her people" now, but that was because she was working with Anduin to make the Gathering in Arathi, with Sylvanas on the opposite side. The only references we've seen of her (so far) in BfA have been through Jaina, Anduin, and Jaina again in a conversation with Derek.

Should the factions remain where they are, it would be a strange character flip to have her go to the Horde in opposition of Anduin and Jaina. She would most likely become a racial leader of the Lightforged Undead, if more were created like her (or, like Derek was implied to be, changed into one).

Should the factions merge or dissolve altogether, then yes she could be a leader of the Forsaken. But judging from the posts in this thread, Horde players would not like that.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Should the factions merge or dissolve altogether, then yes she could be a leader of the Forsaken. But judging from the posts in this thread, Horde players would not like that.
    Duh ofc we would not like that, becoming slaves to the boy king is like the biggest nightmare out there for the Horde faction.

Can you elaborate, pls?
    Because the night elves have just reached the average troll level, with their ancient lands taken by upstart races, being decimated and driven off. This has happened to almost every troll tribe.

Not to mention just count the troll themed raids and dungeons. They get a thorough beating almost every xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Will Calia become the new leader of the forsaken when Sylvanas is removed?I'd love it when Calia joins the horde
    Blech no, too much light on the horde as is

Horde should be dark but not stupid evil
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Conclave is a neutral faction
    The order halls are neutral. their members are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Because the night elves have just reached the average troll level, with their ancient lands taken by upstart races, being decimated and driven off. This has happened to almost every troll tribe.

Not to mention just count the troll themed raids and dungeons. They get a thorough beating almost every xpack.
    I'm talking about player races, though...

I'm talking about player races, though...
    Darkspear alone still fit very much, they lost their home to humans and Naga, then settled on the echo Isles, got their new home torched by humans again. Rebuild, then lost the isles again to a Witchdoctor for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, this all has to do with the fact that the Darkspear were a very small and fairly weak tribe. When they did decide to reclaim the Echo Isles they did (unlike the gnomes).
    Meanwhile the Night Elves were described as a very powerful nation that has constantly been losing since the beginning of WoW and depending on humans to be saved.
    There isn't really much comparison.
    Of course there is, they once belonged to a prosperous empire, this empire fell apart and they were picked on, that is how all this started. Just because the night elves have fallen recently and the darkspear have fallen for a long time and have just recently started to recover, doesn't mean you cannot make the comparison.

The Darkspear had to be saved again and again, they did not reclaim their islands on their own, they had the might of the horde at their back and it still took them many years to drive off a single witch doctor. Vol'jin got even mocked for their inability to retake it.

Meanwhile in current WoW we see from Talanji that the Zandalari have a fairly high opinion of Vol'jin and the Darkspear because of how succesful they have been in modern years (and probably because of their closeness to their loa; the Darkspear are deeply faithful compared to Zandalari pageantry were faith in the Loa seems a lot more transactional).
    What we see is Talanji having a high opinion of the Darkspear, for defying Zul, other Zandalari? Not so much

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I don't particularly care who it is, I don't even give a shit whether or not Sylvanas dies, so long as Nathanos dies.

I AM SO SICK OF THAT SMARMY FUCK NOT DYING WHEN I SHOW UP TO KILL HIM.
    That happend once?
    I like the banshee prince tbh, also hes model and voice is cool.
    If you hate him, then blizz did a good job.

Just watch how the "Forsaken are not evil" crowd reacts to the prospect that sadism and plague spreading may not be their cultural trait anymore.

And how the same crowd that insists Forsaken are Lordaeronians react to their rightful Lordaeronian leader taking her throne, instead of the beloved genocidal tyrant.

Even if we don't see big shifts happen it's amusing to see how the Horde apologists struggle in controversy.

The Darkspear are not the Gurubashi. The Gurubashi still controlled Zul'Gurub and if not for Medivh would have destroyed Stormwind. The Darkspear are just a lesser if not the least tribe among the jungle trolls who yet managed through the Horde to come to a position of prominence.
    The darkspear were part of that empire, and suffered once it broke apart. The decline of the Darkspear started with the decline of the Gurubashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Just watch how the "Forsaken are not evil" crowd reacts to the prospect that sadism and plague spreading may not be their cultural trait anymore.

And how the same crowd that insists Forsaken are Lordaeronians react to their rightful Lordaeronian leader taking her throne, instead of the beloved genocidal tyrant.

Even if we don't see big shifts happen it's amusing to see how the Horde apologists struggle in controversy.
    t. strawman

The Forsaken are evil and they are also Lordaeronians. It's just that the expression of their Lordaeronian identity can't be what it was in life, since they're dead and the throne of Lordaeron is defunct, with a new leader pushing the claims of its people and the validity of their rights since actual living Lordaeronians aren't happy about a bunch of kill-happy zombies occupying the land they view as their own.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Why would you play a nice forsaken?
    I fucking hate what they are trying to do with them.
    Being a forsaken is being a dick to any one who would oppose us with any mean.

Mind control was always the MAIN ability of the forsaken. Could it be Sylvanas's ultimate or the use of banshees.

And now we have forsaken complaining about it.

The decline of the Gurubashi is not really different from the post sundering decline of the kaldorei. The Darkspear suffered far worse because they were a minor tribe and the rest of the tribes drove them away from their lands. The Gurubashi are still reasonably strong. You really cannot make parallels between the Kaldorei and the Darkspear they are very different things. If you want to talk about the Kaldorei and the Gurubashi that's OK but then I'd say that unlike the Kaldorei, the Gurubashi weakening was actually gradual and part of lore in a way that made sense; they suffered from the Night Elf Empire taking away much of their lives, then the Sundering and then the fact that they fragmented in so many tribes. The same cannot be said of the Kaldorei. Their decline was not shown as gradual, they were a mighty force during WC3. Then they inextricably keep losing fight after fight. The devs did not fuck the trolls, the lore did. Meanwhile what the Night elves have suffered makes far less sense by the lore.
    Which is why the main point was with the trolls as a whole, which holds up 100%, yet you can still reduce this on the darkspear as well, because their misfortune can be applied to every last troll tribe and nation, they all got wrecked. Despite having been one of the oldest and most powerful races on the planet. The night elves falling is also not entirely out of the blue either, indeed they were mighty in Wc3 but there their decline began there, the legion waltzed through their lands, the sentinels straight up lost against the warsong clan, Cenarius had died and then they lost their immortality, joining the Alliance didn't help matters much later on, since it made sure they had a target on their back.