Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    This guy is one hell of a condom commercial.
    Says the person with almost five THOUSAND posts on a forum, on a fansite, for a video game that is synonymous with nerd virgins in mainstream media.

Your ice... is too thin to stand on, friend.

Don't derail the thread with offtopic comments {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-07 at 07:03 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    I wished Blizzard wasnt that greedy and would not ask its players for both microtransactions AND a subscription.

If you have to pay for your gametime, you should be able to get the best rewards from playing, and not from investing another $20 into microtransactions.
    Then be prepared to pay sub fees of $30+ to keep up with the changing costs of living and pay scales or do you think game companies are not affected by stuff like trade sanctions.

Bulwark of Azzinoth backpack that isnt trashbag quality like the one they have (had?).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Didn't you know? Mods are content to let people troll in threads (decent threads and shitposts alike). But calling them out for what those people are gets you infracted. I'd be careful if I were you.
    Yeah, there's nothing more damaging to any community than tolerating and supporting stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wished Blizzard wasnt that greedy and would not ask its players for both microtransactions AND a subscription.

If you have to pay for your gametime, you should be able to get the best rewards from playing, and not from investing another $20 into microtransactions.
    What was listed are physical objects. You're not getting those from the game.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    working replicas of the various engineering motorbikes, both factions

Personally wouldn’t mind seeing some figures of characters from more recent expacs. Whether they do normal figures like they’ve done in the past or maybe warhammer-like figures. I’d love to have Zul or Sargeras chilling on my shelves.

Hmmm, I don't tend to buy branded merch, but I could go for a keychain if there was a good one. The ones they have seem to be all from overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Hmmm, I don't tend to buy branded merch, but I could go for a keychain if there was a good one. The ones they have seem to be all from overwatch.
    Something like that or a keychain with a leather credit card holder attached and either an Alliance or Horde symbol etched onto the flat leather part would be cool.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Something like that or a keychain with a leather credit card holder attached and either an Alliance or Horde symbol etched onto the flat leather part would be cool.

Got both of them back in 2017 or so, they still can be bought on random places (MediaMarkt in my country sells them time to time for example).

A heart of Azeroth necklace, it's the focus of this expansion and I think a lot of people would like one.
    A pair of over the top Harris Pilton sunglasses from Outlands
    A 'Dalaran flying carpet' carpet
    Shaman totem incense holder
    An eye of C'thun/ N'zoth adjustable lamp

to name a few

Khadgar. Glassball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

5+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wish they had action figures again.. I loved collecting them when I first joined WoW. but they lacked possibility. Would love for them to partner with someone like Diamond Select or Hasbro or S.H Figurearts and make actual WoW figures. Whether it's lore characters or class characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Karazhan chess set
    YES! I'd buy that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Got both of them back in 2017 or so, they still can be bought on random places (MediaMarkt in my country sells them time to time for example).
    Sort of like that. In the past I've had keychains with like a small leather wallet hooked onto them that you could keep your driver's license and insurance card in. Emboss the faction symbol in on the other side of it.

A boomkin plushie please, I've wanted one for years!

10+ Year Old Account
    More action figures like the DC direct ones.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Condoms. so finally Blizzard can quite literally fuck the playerbase.....

yeah. glad no other games do that.

go try ff14.

5+ Year Old Account
    1. A glass sphere of the Darkmoon Eye or an Old God eye. It'd make for a nice desk piece on a decent stand.
    2. Better clothes? Their armor prints look really cheap and tacky. I want well designed nerd-wear and something comfy. Maybe more minimalist.
    3. Annual limited edition item/weapon replicas. It'd be really cool if each year they had a different item from wow made for enthusiasts.
    4. A cookbook for each expansion, based on recipes in game.
    5. Art books/concept sketch collections.
    6. Plushies of major lore characters.
    7. Murloc merch that doesn't look like a rough Weasley hand-me down.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."