Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You can feel that BfA going WoD's path is whiners wet dream.

First we have "speculations" how BfA will end with 8.2. Now somehow full patch cycle with smaller content drought = "BfA drags on".
    It's because this expac FEELS like a drag, a lot of people just want it over.

We need news on 8.2.5 and 8.3 urgently.
    Subs going down the drain in the fastest pace ever. That's why u see so many store mounts. They need to make money for Activision quarterly report.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaeres View Post
    How about not using Mmo-Champ as your own personal whine blog? New content just came out a month ago, play the game or shut up and find something else to do
    Quoted for truth.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's because this expac FEELS like a drag, a lot of people just want it over.
    Few advices for this "lot of people"

1. If you're tired of WoW, next expansion won't change it.
    2. New expansion (almost) ALWAYS came out on second half of every "even" year (BC was month late, but Wrath even that out) since 2004. Sorry, cutting BfA short won't speed out next one.
    3. You are not center of the universe, there are people that still enjoy WoW.

How about not using Mmo-Champ as your own personal whine blog? New content just came out a month ago, play the game or shut up and find something else to do
    Oh he found it. It's called bitching 24/7, WoW is just an excuse for bitching. If devs would shut game tomorrow, he would be miserable in some other popular game.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-08-07 at 04:18 PM.

I just bought a month after quitting for a while, jesus christ, how can you people manage to move around nazjatar????

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican View Post
    Are you not entertained...
    No. I'm not. I'm bored to tears at doing daily chores just to unlock flying. It's not fun... it's not intuitive... it's an inflated time sink that needs to go away. No sense of achievement after it's unlocked just a sense of relief that it's finally over. Not worth playing IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Uh.. What? I have yet to encounter a bug that I could tell you was breaking or annoying. Can't think of one...

Not saying there aren't, just find it like a weird comparison because it shows Bethesda in a good light when in fact they take pride in releasing game breaking bugs after bugs which the community has to fix. I don't think no one releases as much bugs than Bethesda, not even EA.
    Right now the summoned monstrosity by Azshara is completely bugged in several phases/realms, it shows the skull on the Nazjatar map but it's either not there or the monster is there at 1 health and the event cannot be completed. There are several line of sight and pathing bugs with the slug rares like Mirecrawler and Amethyst Spireshell (which you need for the crab mount meta-achievement). Just recently Blizzard fixed a bug that prevented the Azure and Blue drakes from dropping in Eye of Eternity, so who knows if there are other mounts affected by this. Demon Hunters are still experiencing the Fel Rush disconnection bug. There have been reports of the new Beguiling emissaries behaving in bugged ways. Emissary of the Tides from the basement hitting people through the floor in the courtyard of Waycrest Manor, Void-Touched Emissary having super wonky line of sight, Enchanted Emissary bouncing around in the air when hit by certain abilities...

That's just stuff that can be annoying, not counting the hundreds of visual glitches in the game right now that all add up fast and are overlooked patch after patch (you could probably write an entire book with every bug on the Zandalari Trolls right now, even though it's the allied race they put the most work into), or the ones that only affect specific things. Kua'fon not being able to fly in the garrison and in Taanan jungle even though it flies just fine everywhere else in Draenor, for instance.

If Blizzard isn't worse than Bethesda, they're at the very least just as bad. They haphazardly put their content together and say "players will find the bugs eventually, we'll fix some of them... maybe...", which isn't exactly any better than "mods will fix it" from Bethesda.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    You serious? xD the game already struggles to justify it's sub fee, the fact we buy the game is more than enough for the serious lack of content on offer - let alone a 12 month cycle - the game would truly be dead and buried by then

- - - Updated - - -

I played first month of launch, stopped playing for 10 months and just came back, completed all content, new raid and dungeon and have barely even logged in, 2/3 times a week for a couple of hours? There really isn't that much imo.
    And I have been playing during the vast majority of my freetime since patch release, including 3 weeks of vacation. Still not enough hours in a day to complete everything I want to do.

Anybody who tries to tell me that you don't have stuff to do in WoW atm, is a massive liar, and not playing the same game as me.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    And I have been playing during the vast majority of my freetime since patch release, including 3 weeks of vacation. Still not enough hours in a day to complete everything I want to do.

Anybody who tries to tell me that you don't have stuff to do in WoW atm, is a massive liar, and not playing the same game as me.
    There is difference having stuff to do and having pointless stuff to do. Pretty sure majority of stuff you do is completly pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    There is difference having stuff to do and having pointless stuff to do. Pretty sure majority of stuff you do is completly pointless.
    Yep, and thanks to all the whiners we can see in this thread Blizz is adding more and more pointless busywork to the game, like AP. Did vanilla have AP? nope. TBC / WOTLK? Nope. It wasn't needed for over 12 years to exist at all. Same with endless "paragon" reps. In the past you hit exalted and were done. But let's keep adding more "content" casuals ignore anyway while raiders and collectors have to slog through to actually get to the parts they'd enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican View Post
    Are you not entertained

Yes it is probably intentional with slower pace. Sadly so many players still stopped playing for multitude of reasons. The high effort of Blizzard adding replayabillity is too onesided for many. Exponential difficulty and rewards, replacing everything all the time... people see a treadmill instead of replayabillity. Longer time provided by Blizz to run a raid and also Less people are interested in running it more than exactly once. Seems somewhat at odds with each other.
    I don't want replayability outside of raids. I want unique quests. Give me suramar with 500 quests and unique art every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yep, and thanks to all the whiners we can see in this thread Blizz is adding more and more pointless busywork to the game, like AP. Did vanilla have AP? nope. TBC / WOTLK? Nope. It wasn't needed for over 12 years to exist at all. Same with endless "paragon" reps. In the past you hit exalted and were done. But let's keep adding more "content" casuals ignore anyway while raiders and collectors have to slog through to actually get to the parts they'd enjoy.
    Yep. But i think they added it becouse gear become way too easy to get. So they offset time spent palying game by AP. Past few years it looks Blizzard just fixing stuff what wasnt broken in first place. They always break something and fix it with fix what breaks game even more.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Wilfire drags on and on and on...
    Fixed it for you.

You are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Don't ever try to patronise me, I know exactly what the game is about I am referring to the comment of "maybe you should not binge play wow" to the other user. What I said in reference to that comment and your reply make absolutely zero sense at all - so try re-reading something before you reply and make yourself look like a retard. Binge playing >//> repetition? Nice comment kid.
    Ugh, I'm sorry I guess, I should have probably PM'd you, didn't mean to trigger an episode in public.

Also, I'm not patronizing you, I swear by the in-game store I'd never even fathom doing that. I just think you're confused and forcing a game you used to enjoy and you don't anymore down your own throat. That's not a healthy thing to do.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    And majority of players alredy finished 8.2 content maybe few still wait for last LFR wing to open but after that we are done with 8.2.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no mini raid for 8.2.5 and 8.3 wont release soon as next year. But we will all play classic anyway.
    Yea, the majority of players are 8/8m already, right? Shhhhh
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

No, but the majority of players don't really care about being 8/8m. Even those who do will end up basically login in for raids and nothing else because they won't feel like there is nothing worth their time outside of that activity. The thing about raiding is that is mostly a social activity, so many times raiding surives not because the content in that patch (or the raid) is fun or good, but because you are still doing it with your friends. In fact, the time they used to spend doing WQ's, farming AP or even Mythic+ can easily be spent by those same players playing together to some other game.

You don't need to do everything released with a patch to be done with it. It's very subjective since each player sets up his own goals. And while Nazjatar and Mechagon are great zones, they are also too shallow. They are fun for 2-4 weeks mostly because they do have different goals you can pursue and that's usually the timeframe to get most of those things done. But once you have most of them? they are just zones with quests and rares that you've killed a lot of times. You don't really need more mana pearls or spare parts, you don't really need to farm more AP. The only thing left are a few time-gated achievements that you need to force yourself to do.

Periodic desctruction (Mardivas lab achievement) as the prime example of how to artificially sell the idea that you are not done with the patch. You need 13 weeks to complete that achievement. I don't care login in one day a week and spending 5 minutes summoning and killing that mob with almost no effort. The thing is that while it will indeed make me log in to the game for 13 weeks... i won't be really playing the game.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Imagine doing Mythic raid in BFA LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Fixed it for you.

You are welcome.
    Where's the lie tho

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    BfA drags on and on and on...
    Battle for Azeroth has been live for less than a year. Legion was live just shy of two. Which is dragging on again?