Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What do you think this motivation was?
    Nobody knows at this point, that's why the police are investigating. Given that there was no apparently motivation in the choice of targets and he left no manifesto's or letters about why, that makes it more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m just gonna quote my own post as I’ve already gone over the things you made up.
    Did I ever said what his motive was? Because I didn't. The only thing I pointed out was he supported ANTIFA and people got angry when they said he didn't and I proved him wrong. There is no clear motive, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the violent rhetoric he was involved in.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think this motivation was?
    He killed his sister... the obvious guess is family troubles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody knows at this point, that's why the police are investigating. Given that there was no apparently motivation in the choice of targets and he left no manifesto's or letters about why, that makes it more difficult.
    When family is involved in the murder, it’s usually related to family issues.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Correct no one knows, I only pointed out he was a leftest that supported violent ideologies such as ANTIFA

Correct no one knows, I only pointed out he was a leftest that supported violent ideologies such as ANTIFA
    His twitter says otherwise

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...t-mass-killer/

“Kill every fascist,” the shooter declared in 2018 on twitter, echoing a rallying cry of antifa ideologues. Over the next year, his tweets became increasingly violent. “Nazis deserve death and nothing else,” he tweeted last October. Betts frequently flung the label “Nazi” at those with whom he disagreed online.

This is typical ANTIFA extreme leftest argument, name everyone you disagree with as a Nazi or racist.
    Look at the hand-waving you're doing. You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away. Typical
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
    Here's you repeatedly implying a connection, with the bolded by you explicitly implying a connection as we "know exactly what was going through the mans mind", despite the fact that we very much do not know that at all, nor do investigators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to try again, mind reader?

You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Here's you repeatedly implying a connection, with the bolded by you explicitly implying a connection as we "know exactly what was going through the mans mind", despite the fact that we very much do not know that at all, nor do investigators.
    Did you even read what I was replying too? I said he was Antifa, kangaroo boy said he wasn't and I pointed out the facts that he was. I never said it was the motive for the shooting, that was something all you people on the I hate Zenkai train started saying. It's amazing how one person lies and the rest of you believe it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did I ever said what his motive was? Because I didn't. The only thing I pointed out was he supported ANTIFA and people got angry when they said he didn't and I proved him wrong. There is no clear motive, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the violent rhetoric he was involved in.
    You do know I can go a few pages back and find your post right? Or are you just pretending that you weren’t trying to tie this shooting to antifa because you didn’t use the word motive?

I give 0 fucks and have 0 respect for people who are defending ANIFA. Their violent rhetoric has already been proven to influence one shooter.
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind. Funny how you guys are so quick to tie Trump to any right wing attack but as soon as a left winger does something you want to pull back. Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you even read what I was replying too? I said he was Antifa, kangaroo boy said he wasn't and I pointed out the facts that he was. I never said it was the motive for the shooting, that was something all you people on the I hate Zenkai train started saying. It's amazing how one person lies and the rest of you believe it.
    At this point, I am not sure you understand your own words.

"You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away."

That is not simply saying he was Antifa, that is directly tying him shooting up a place to his support for Antifa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can look at this online footprint and know exactly what was going through the mans mind.
    Is you quoting edge directly about his motive. Why are you lying and why are you doing it so poorly?

Though for the record I don’t hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You do know I can go a few pages back and find your post right? Or are you just pretending that you weren’t trying to tie this shooting to antifa because you didn’t use the word motive?
    Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/co...ile/index.html
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...er_482568.html

Or are you going to say real clear politics and CNN is like foxnews?

But I never said it was a clear political attack. Imagine if David Duke started shooting random people, would you ignore his history?

I fucking love facts.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love facts.
    Funny, why don't you wait for them then?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Yes, I pointed out the guys mindset, and we should look at it, even the mainstream media is looking at it.

But I never said it was a clear political attack. Imagine if David Duke started shooting random people, would you ignore his history?

I fucking love facts.
    If David Duke starts shooting RANDOM people then he's just a wacko even with his history. If he is targeting minorities during a shooting then we can talk

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing up his political views implies a motive, yes. There's literally no reason to bring it up, otherwise.

It's like if I pointed out, repeatedly, that the guy ate cereal for breakfast. Why can't we talk about the dangers of eating cereal? Clearly I'm implying a motive. There's no other reason to bring it up, here.

And here's where you step beyond just implying, to straight-out saying you think you know his motivation. That his left-wing views and/or support for Antifa somehow informed or directed his use of violence.

You can't even stick to your own lies.

7+ Year Old Account

I fucking love facts.
    Why would you post news story’s that prove even further that your lying?
    authorities still do not know what motivated Connor Betts to open fire early Sunday morning in a popular nightlife district in Dayton.
    Is not the same as

Please cease the personal attacks.

At some point, I hope it becomes more important to stop bad faith posting than personal attacks.

Personal insults mean very little here as we are all anonymous. Bad faith posting, is what actually destroys discourse on forum designed to promote discourse.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    At some point, I hope it becomes more important to stop bad faith posting than personal attacks.

Personal insults mean very little here as we are all anonymous. Bad faith posting, is what actually destroys discourse on forum designed to promote discourse.
    Personal insults are subjective enough, bad faith posting is a lot more subjective than that. It’s really too much to ask... unfortunately...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we label the Republican party a terrorist group instead? Considering the GOP has been breeding this new generation of white terrorists for decades now.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Felya immediately claiming everyone blocks him.
    What? I said it was unfortunate that so few people will read his post, because they have him on ignore. I than posted clarifying folks saying that Russia is moving in, by pointing out they have been there for decades. I never insulted him, nor agreed he was a paid troll... which is just fucking stupid.

The above is purely subjective and is showing your sensitivity, no one else’s. That’s what I meant with my previous post, about even insults being subjective.

Seriously, here are my posts from that thread... how the fuck are these insulting or disingenuous?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think too many people have you on ignore, to truly appreciate this.
    It’s not new... they have been building their nuclear facilities for over a decade. Trump just removed their nuclear limits, which permits Russian nuclear submarine. The thanks for Trump, is due to leaving the Obama deal, is what permits Russia to have nukes there.
    Is it that... or is the White House and their support’s reaction is so welcoming, that there is no reason for a facade any longer. They have been subverted... Russia’s job is done...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-08 at 09:43 PM.