Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m not liking the female Worgen’s eyes. They look too human and cutesy. They should look more like the males - wolf-like and bit sinister.
    The males were given those eyes as options, too.
    And in return, female worgen are getting glowing eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    A lot of people like this type of eyes (tauren, fem pandaren, ...). So giving the option is always best. I do not like angry menacing characters when idle. They need to be ferocious mid battle and the eye glow really shines then.
    Personally, I'd be happy if both Worgen males and Worgen females got a separate eye customization option separate from the faces, and both had the more humanoid eyes and also every color of glowing eye.

I think more true blue furries are druids or Tauren? Both furries I knew were Tauren Druids. Meanwhile, all the Worgen players I met were either non-furry fans of animals like ladies who call their cats furbabies and regular horror fans. Minotaurs don’t get labeled like Werewolves do. It’s anecdotal of course, but the stigma is really dumb regardless. I guess if Vulpera ever get released at least the heat will finally be off of us (sorry in advance, Vulpera fans... )

And don’t even get me started on Draenei. The REAL Legion that the race should fear is the legion of creepy fans drawing terrible fanart of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    I think more true blue furries are druids or Tauren? Both furries I knew were Tauren Druids. Meanwhile, all the Worgen players I met were either non-furry fans of animals like ladies who call their cats furbabies and regular horror fans. Minotaurs don’t get labeled like Werewolves do. It’s anecdotal of course, but the stigma is really dumb regardless. I guess if Vulpera ever get released at least the heat will finally be off of us (sorry in advance, Vulpera fans... )

And don’t even get me started on Draenei. The REAL Legion that the race should fear is the legion of creepy fans drawing terrible fanart of them.
    Tauren druids (though tauren of every class) have been "infested" (I put quotes on that as it is a term used by those who shat on worgen for furry bait) with furries, thus "infesting" their "pure" horde with their "horrible furry-ness" since 2004. Every furry I have known since I started in 2007 was a tauren (typically druid). Now when Cataclysm dropped, a lot made worgen alts, but they stayed on their tauren. They preferred the aesthetic of the Horde (before Sylvanas was shoved into warchief) over that of the Alliance.

Then Pandaren came about, and there were cries of "eeew furries!", which was almost as bad as the kung fu panda comments. Then they came out with Vulpera, and its the same "eeew furries!" crying. Now they throw it back onto the worgen because "they don't look vicious enough!!!11oneeleven"

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m not liking the female Worgen’s eyes. They look too human and cutesy. They should look more like the males - wolf-like and bit sinister.
    An eyeglow is coming, so the Disney princess gaze won’t really be noticeable. It only comes in yellow so far though, rip.
    We need more glowing colours, like in the alpha (just saying colours) or at least equally to males.

---

I also think the nose is wider than expected and looks more close to a cat than wolf but it does not bother me much.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Generally disappointed but specifically grateful?
    More or less.

---

There were other complain threads when HD models came up, so I think we also have the right to say if we don't like something or don't convince us. And, as I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    I's not our fault we get an abomination instead
    It's not our fault Blizzard understood "rabid chihuahua" instead of "proper fierce female worgen counterpart".

---

I think more true blue furries are druids or Tauren? Both furries I knew were Tauren Druids. Meanwhile, all the Worgen players I met were either non-furry fans of animals like ladies who call their cats furbabies and regular horror fans.
    In my experience quite the oposite, never met a furry tauren. Worgen on the other hand... (I would add Goldshire case but, Goldshire is Goldshire for every race...)
    Just logging today on ptr, furry worgen guild reunion, mostly female so ¯\_(·_·)_/¯
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2019-08-09 at 01:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Look at the legs of a dog, they aren't bulky like the picture you posted.
    I hope you can count fingers on leg and see difference between chicken leg and dog leg . (but who i am kidding)

FUNNY part that all races that represents demi-humans(human looking hybrid with some mammal) always gonna have legs bigger than hands, just look at your own legs, of course you can say that yours hands bigger, but for any creature that runs in forest or hunts by night as wolfs or any kind dog backlegs would be bigger , worgen isnt gorilla mutant , werewolf god damn it.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-06 at 05:03 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

There will always be a contingent of either pseudo or full blown furries who want female worgen to somehow be attractive, if that's even possible
    It’s not possible or desirable. Once you put a muzzle on a character it ceases to be attractive. Attractive female Worgen could only be sexy human ladies with wolf ears maybe...maybe, the ears might take it too far. The best we can hope for is for them not to look stupid or goofy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Worgen have always had 3 fingers in WoW - and the legs look fine. Canine legs are muscley - but lean. They aren't bulky animals
    Yep muscley - but lean (if you look at homeless weak dog ), but in no way they forelegs have these muscle like on worgen model shown, so if their hands so big, mens legs must have an appropriate size.

THEY ARE NOT GORILLAS , man deal with it.

Or you want to say your words counts only on backleg behalf , and forelegs must be taken from Kin-kong?

sARCASm(and man i dont even want to start talk that hips-ass of worgens remain that of human........... big transformed Worgen with genitals and ass of human = GROSS MUTIE)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-06 at 05:40 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Mind you, now that a lot of expression is done through animation, the males also don't look 100% permasnarl vicious either.
    Which is a GOOD thing. Worgen shouldn't look constipated when they're just standing around.
    I agree, which is why I am pleased with them right now. I kind of understand where some people are coming from when saying the current look for the female (not live mind you) looks "cute" but in that same sense you could say the same about a normal wolf. When at rest, relaxed and calm they also look like something some people would want to hug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

One thing though I don't know if I like it or not is the new worgen female spellcastdirect animation to a more... "generic one"?
    https://i.imgur.com/OdOoW3L.mp4
    I think the old one look more distinctive:

(PD I know it may be still 'work in progress')
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2019-08-09 at 01:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I personally like the new models, especially for the female worgen. I actually expected less from Blizzard so I'm pleasantly surprised. As one poster said before, we sometimes have to be happy with what we get, and the new female worgen is far better than what is live. Are there things I'd like Blizzard to change? Of course! I'd prefer a fiercer female, and for her ears to be on top of her head like real wolves, and the way her neck stretches in some animations freaks me out. However, I was NOT expecting to get new facial options and with glowing eyes to boot! The new female worgen model feels like a good compromise for the people who (somehow) like the current model and those who want something more dignified than a chihuahua hooker with eyes that stare in two directions.

I hope both male and female worgen get more facial options, especially more glowing eye faces for the females.

I find it pretty silly how people are screaming about furries with the female worgen. The live model has freaking bedroom eyes! Somehow that's less "furry" than the new model? The new model looks more stern. At least now I can take her seriously!

My question is how many people are, or will, freak out about male worgen no longer having nipples :P
    Last edited by Seyna Starstrider; 2019-08-09 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    The cata models are not so low res that the difference is drastic. It's cool I guess.
    ...You're joking, right?

I don't care too much about Worgen (I think they look stupid, even if they now look up to date), but the remodels are really good. They're now even better than the original races again, the hair on the Worgen male especially looks really well done.

The female still looks dumb, but at least she looks like something now, instead of whatever the fuck was going on with her whole head/face area.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see no differnce in the male models and slight differnce in female mostly the eyes, waste of resources...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    New Worgen Models available on WoWhead : Thoughts?
    Very good. Will finishing leveling my Hunter when the updates go live.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    the hair on the Worgen male especially looks really well done.
    Mmmm.... no:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Nothing new, as I see, worgens will wear "goat wool/ill bird feather"
    Drawing is wrong, it's kind of scales, dirty feathers or lambswool, not sure what is less offensive to describe this nasty thing. But this applies to "on skin" (drawing), rest of hair looks probably decent, but they also weren't bad before. Still devs' problem is in that they don’t know how to draw hair in principle. That is, this doesn't apply personally to worgens, this is also characteristic of other races and animals. Eg., as a result, simplest and most characteristic dwarven beards turned into something wooden, stump-like, and shaggy animals in wooden toys... and also together with this dimming/varnish effect on all coatings including skin and hair. Just n-o-n-s-e-n-s-e.

...but, as I already said, it at least could be hidden under armour, but different (≈ wrong) animations - don't.

Feather's part, if someone interested (also isn't ok).
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-08-09 at 09:34 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

The male running animation has drastically improved, especially since they toned down that ridiculous arm-flapping. I still think they lean too far forward though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

I'm looking forward to play my worgen with this new upgrade! Really cool new models.

Too bad the hunch back is still on

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Mmmm.... no:

Drawing is wrong, it's kind of scales, dirty feathers or lambswool, not sure what is less offensive to describe this nasty thing. But this applies to "on skin" (drawing), rest of hair looks probably decent, but they also weren't bad before. Still devs' problem is in that they don’t know how to draw hair in principle. That is, this doesn't apply personally to worgens, this is also characteristic of other races and animals. Eg., as a result, simplest and most characteristic dwarven beards turned into something wooden, stump-like, and shaggy animals in wooden toys... and also together with this dimming/varnish effect on all coatings including skin and hair. Just n-o-n-s-e-n-s-e.

...but, as I already said, it at least could be hidden under armour, but different (≈ wrong) animations - don't.

Feather's part, if someone interested (also isn't ok).
    Did you suffer a stroke while writing this post...?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i see no differnce in the male models and slight differnce in female mostly the eyes, waste of resources...
    Your profile pic makes this post ironic.

The new remodels made me go from not ever touching Worgen to making them my main Alliance race. They definitely made the males look way cooler and their updated animations make them look tolerable when casting spells now.

The animations are a much bigger change than the models, where you need to look hard to see a difference.

The aesthetics are still a bit hit and miss, the females remain a bit too much of a caricature for my taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Did you suffer a stroke while writing this post...?
    Lmao I had the exact same thought.