Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What if she was a patsy of AU Sylvanas?

Uh-huh. Because a scenario in which Alliance is not destroyed and Void Lords pop up only for the Alliance to pull their usual stunt and attack the Horde during the Apocalypse for the tenth time while screaming "hurr durr, revenge for the muh betrayal at the Broken Shore" that does nothing but help the apocalyptic threat is a much better outcome.
    Yes because you going to cling to that one stupid incident that occurred partly due to SI7 being Dreadlord infiltrated and Sylvanas being up to her own shady crap again... and then it also played no significant role in war while Alliance as a whole (just as Horde) (or their heroes and champions at least) put an end to the Legion.
    You truly are despicable as a human being.

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-08-09 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    You also severely missed the point of well... everything i said. And also dramatized to the extreme. Usual pro-sylvanas poster sadly, when out of arguments - mock your opponent. I said that i dont like the methods, not the lack of conflicts. And even if Horde/Alliance are at peace there will be other factions to be at conflict with. Non playable factions for example like Scourge, Old Gods and such.
    You should re-read your earlier replies to @Kumorii (particularly the first and last ones) before putting yourself on this moral high-ground you just constructed. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    They should totally make a special scenario for players who kept the gift in which they fight Khadgar 1v1. Like Anakin vs Obi-Wan.

"You were Azeroth's champion! You were supposed to destroy N'Zoth, not join him! You were supposed to heal Azeroth, not doom her!"
    Does this mean that from our point of view Azeroth is evil?

Yes because you going to cling to that one stupid incident that occurred partly due to SI7 being Dreadlord infiltrated and Sylvanas being up to her own shady crap again... and then it also played no significant role in war while Alliance as a whole (just as Horde) (or their heroes and champions at least) put an end to the Legion.
    You truly are despicable as a human being.
    Show me the SI:7 telling Genn to attack. Also, show me the Dreadlord infiltration that made the Alliance pull that shit during the Scourge invasion as well. Also, which part of pointing out Alliance's past behavior makes me a despicable human being, exactly? Humor me. Is it the part of breaking your bubble of Alliance being perfect paragon of morality that's always an innocent victim of the Horde? Last but not least, Horde's characters and champions helped the Legion as well...
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-08-09 at 01:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Why are you expecting logical outcomes? The traitors will be the ones hailed as heroes because they are on team kumbaya. As such they get all the applause and none of the repercussions. The exact same shit has been happening the previous time around we had this horseshit rebellion plot. Garrosh had grounds to outright execute Vol'jin for his treason before Cata proper even began. But since Vol'jin was on the first incarnation of team kumbaya, he was immune to the logical repercussions of his treason, no matter how nonsensical it was for him to go unpunished.
    Remember, team kumbaya is interesting and you will like it, so it has been said and is foretold!

You should re-read your earlier replies to @Kumorii (particularly the first and last ones) before putting yourself on this moral high-ground you just constructed. Just saying.

Show me the SI:7 telling Genn to attack. Also, show me the Dreadlord infiltration that made the Alliance pull that shit during the Scourge invasion as well. Also, which part of pointing out Alliance's past behavior makes me a despicable human being, exactly? Humor me. Is it the part of breaking your bubble of Alliance being perfect paragon of morality that's always an innocent victim of the Horde?
    “Bubble” sure, be careful not to pop that ego of yours on something... maybe on your own edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Show me the SI:7 telling Genn to attack. Also, show me the Dreadlord infiltration that made the Alliance pull that shit during the Scourge invasion as well. Also, which part of pointing out Alliance's past behavior makes me a despicable human being, exactly? Humor me. Is it the part of breaking your bubble of Alliance being perfect paragon of morality that's always an innocent victim of the Horde? Last but not least, Horde's characters and champions helped the Legion as well...
    And during Scourge invasion? You mean like Horde and the Broken Front when THEY attacked Alliance in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Remember, team kumbaya is interesting and you will like it, so it has been said and is foretold!
    And then all will be one in Blanduin!

“Bubble” sure, be careful not to pop that ego of yours on something... maybe on your own edge.
    I was expecting an actual reply. Try again.

And during Scourge invasion? You mean like Horde and the Broken Front when THEY attacked Alliance in the back?
    Nice try, but Broken Front happened after Alliance already started the war.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And then all will be one in Blanduin!

I was expecting an actual reply. Try again.

Nice try, but Broken Front happened after Alliance already started the war.
    Try again? We can argue that witnessing Undercity in its “full glory” can make one consider starting a war, you know. Human experiments, Blight, abomination facilities. But again you are as impenetrable to nuance as a fortress , why even try.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Fate of Sylvanas Loyalist Players
    Nothing would happen to the players; the characters on the other hand will go through some badly written quest that "redeems" them and at the end they're forced to shout "the Horde is FREEEEE!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Refrain from further insults/personal comments and reel in the discussion to the actual topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Try again? We can argue that witnessing Undercity in its “full glory” can make one consider starting a war, you know. Human experiments, Blight, abomination facilities. But again you are as impenetrable to nuance as a fortress , why even try.
    The try again wasn't even a remark to the part about Alliance starting the war... And speaking of which, in your previous reply you tried to turn things around and present things as if the Horde attacked the Alliance first because you don't know the chronology of events in question, so why are you suddenly to bring up nuance justifying the Alliance aggression you just tried to deny here, eh? Never mind that Varian said absolutely nothing about any of the things you mentioned (neither is it mentioned in the portrayal of events mentioned in Chronicle) and instead focused on his personal dislike of Orcs. Nuance indeed.

Old God ex Machina will reveal Sylvanas actions had a deeper meaning, ridiculing the traitors actions as the shallow, ignorant characters they are.
    BFA will end in a defeat for the side of Good, Sylvanas having a better start at countering the returned Old Gods in the next expac.

Loyalists get to lead the Horde. Alliance anti-horde upper echelon is shaken.

Honestly with the old god storyline trajectory I'm starting to wonder if we'll just straight up turn evil and join Team Tentacles. Thus all of Sylvanas's supervillainy will actually be totally in line with the faction as we are all in fact fighting for our glorious lord N'zoth.

It'd certainly be a twist, that's for sure. An insane one, but I'm not writing anything off.

Then we get two factions: Honor Horde + Alliance and Black Empire Horde.

i think he is refering when alliance attacked the forsaken's lab boats in howling fjord for "reasons"?

Quote Originally Posted by Athredas View Post
    I just like how nobody even thinks about the possibility of Sylvannas winning this war (which is exactly what is going to happen)
    with blizzard having zero balls with regards to storytelling i dont see that happening

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA roflmao my sides HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Would you let me use that as a sig please?

Be my guest, share my mise- regret with the world
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I mean, the reason I chose the Loyalist path is because I see Sylv's drastic measures beneficial to the Horde, not because I think she cares.
    Well, it's not like Illidan cared either. I mean, he literally tried to save the universe simply because the woman he loved lived there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Ohhh! That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, it's not like Illidan cared either. I mean, he literally tried to save the universe simply because the woman he loved lived there.
    And he still got friendzoned. Probably the worst instance in the entirety of Azeroth's history.

But then again, he has a horrible taste in women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    - and if you look at all the leaks ( who i think are fake). In most cases she did it for the greater good. and that ties in to the previous point.
    At this moment a "Sylvi is a good girl"-twist feels just wrong. And I say this as a loyalist. Maybe I've missed it but currently everyone in game has no idea what Sylvi's endgame is, including Nathanos. So any twist just feels super cheap.

-snip-
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-08-10 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Don't discuss moderation or taunt infraction recipients.

What if Sylvanas explains the true meaning of honor to Zekhan and then he publicly denounces Saurfang, Baine and Thrall?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    At this moment a "Sylvi is a good girl"-twist feels just wrong. And I say this as a loyalist. Maybe I've missed it but currently everyone in game has no idea what Sylvi's endgame is, including Nathanos. So any twist just feels super cheap.
    8.2 has some mentions indicating Nathanos is on the "master plan".