Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if the peggle mod will come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Wonder if the peggle mod will come back.
    literally if it does not come back i will not play classic.
    playing classic fr the forced community aspect?
    playing classic for the ol D&D feel of a simple RPG
    playing for the slow almost turn based gameplay style?
    playing for the simple classes and raids that are filled with 40 players?
    Fuck all that shit i play for the fucking world of warcraft peggle BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    As the title says, Blizzard put a restriction and you can't do your world quests while waiting for your UBRS group to be formed on classic.

Is it intended? Is it fair?
    Another outcry incoming?
    No, they didn't "put a restriction" on. This is the way things have always worked. You can only be logged in on one character per WoW license at a time.

this is a good thing for the health of both games but moreso for classic. classic requires much more attention, you're either in it doing things or not and others are usually depending on you being there when you're online.

the only thing that surprised me about this was that blizzard thought ahead and made the right call on this.

unfortunate, I guess ist back to getting 99 fishing on my second monitor then

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it intended?

Probably.

Is it fair?

Yes.

One character per license online at a time in WoW?

That's been the rule.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-08-09 at 03:36 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

if you want to play 2 WoWs at the same time you pay for a second account. its literally always worked this way. Anyone expecting anything different is a fool.

Playing other Blizzard games at the same time means you bought those other Blizzard games, or they are free to play Blizzard games. Classic isn't free, it is a shared sub with Retail. Therefore you are only paying for 1 login to WoW, be it Classic or Retail. You want more than 1 login, you pay for another sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Fuck all that shit i play for the fucking world of warcraft peggle BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...FanUpdate.html

10+ Year Old Account
    You can play WoW and D3 or any other bnet game at the same time, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to play Classic and retail at the same time either. Both are WoW, sure, but they're still different games. Even if they do this for the reason a lot think, which is to stop people afking and being lazy because they're busy in the other game, there's literally nothing stopping you from doing it with any other game out there so it solves nothing.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    You can play WoW and D3 or any other bnet game at the same time, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to play Classic and retail at the same time either. Both are WoW, sure, but they're still different games. Even if they do this for the reason a lot think, which is to stop people afking and being lazy because they're busy in the other game, there's literally nothing stopping you from doing it with any other game out there so it solves nothing.
    Exactly, if anything this is them trying to get more money out of us in the end regardless of "how it has always been" this has never happened yet in the life of WoW so it is a stand alone game.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    low quality bait ... try harder
    "everyone who disagrees with me is bait"

World of Diablocraft players, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Maybe in your fantasy world.
    Got some evidence to disprove what I said? Of course not, all you can do is insult me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Why? Any other Blizzard game you can play at the same time and this is a stand alone version of WoW not affected by BFA, it seems like a shady move if anything to try and get more money out of people.
    I don't know why you would think it would work. Have you ever been able to log on two characters on the same subscription at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I don't know why you would think it would work. Have you ever been able to log on two characters on the same subscription at the same time?
    It isn't the same game though, but I guess if you are in a guild they will know you play both versions and just msg you when they are ready.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...FanUpdate.html

See you in (classic) Azeroth! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    That was already a thing, xD or theyd be lazy and ask for one anyway, play warlock or mage if you want to make friends
    I played warlock in Vanilla and getting "summon pls" from 22 people were enough already, so mind the PTSD you're gonna get from summoning a 40-man raid.

I am actually quite disappointed. I’m probably going to be logging a lot less hours on Classic now, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    As the title says, Blizzard put a restriction and you can't do your world quests while waiting for your UBRS group to be formed on classic.

Is it intended? Is it fair?
    Another outcry incoming?
    Yes, it's intended
    Yes, it's fair
    Yes, there will be an outcry against it...but those people are wrong.

Also, they didn't "put in a restriction"...you were never able to play 2 different characters on the same account at the same time.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF with you guys? Since when you can play on two servers simultanously on the same account? Why there's even a discussion about that? Even if it's classic, it's only servers of the same game!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    You also can’t log onto two realms at once with one account.

This is for your own account security and to keep it one character active at a time

Why do you think people need multiple accounts to multi box?
    but i can login into starcraft/diablo/overwatch/hearthstone etc while playing wow. and i'd say that classic is it's own separate game more than enough to fall into the same category as those games.

whats the difference to blizz if i play a game of hearthstone while waiting for UBRS group to form, of if i do some WQ on retail?
    Last edited by horbindr; 2019-08-09 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    but i can login into starcraft/diablo/overwatch/hearthstone etc while playing wow. and i'd say that classic is it's own separate game more than enough to fall into the same category as those games.

whats the difference to blizz if i play a game of hearthstone while waiting for UBRS group to form, of if i do some WQ on retail?
    because you aren't playing the same game.

WoW classic is basically being viewed as alternate wow servers. Maybe they'll reverse it who knows, but i just don't see this as a big deal

I'm actually very disappointed by this. I always play something else on my second monitor while playing WoW. Right now I'm playing FF14 while farming rares in Mechagon. I know most people don't care, but for me this might actually make me not want to play Classic at all.

WTF with you guys? Since when you can play on two servers simultanously on the same account? Why there's even a discussion about that? Even if it's classic, it's only servers of the same game!
    And this I don't understand at all. It's a completely different game and you're acting like everyone who was expecting something else is stupid. Good for you that you're so smart, but it would've been completely reasonable to be able to play both at once.
    Last edited by Masternap; 2019-08-09 at 06:11 PM.