Welcome to the Horde Classic Players!

Hi, I'm super excited for classic wow coming back and restoring the glory of the shamans. I know some of you were born alliance and fell in love with our ways. The world is savage and it will be a hard and unfair fight the whole way. Together we will rise up and MAKE HORDE GREAT AGAIN! All of you are SHAMANS YOU CAN BELIEVE IN! So go forth Speak Softly to our elemental friends and CARRY A BIG TOTEM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have my blessing.

I've been back on my OG Shaman for many months again and while I've played both Alliance and Horde since Day One, I've always had pull more towards Horde than Alliance. Frequently when I would come back to the Alliance, it was often for friends to be with again, but most of them are gone or now okay at different times than me, so theres little to know reason to switch back. Yes, it'll be so interesting to see folks who want to be Shaman or Paladin find the shock of what End Game roles are like since many of them probably never were those classes in Vanilla. I was a healbitch backin the day with my Shaman and for Vanilla, I'm fine with it again as it feels right in that content.

5+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people are going shaman, and I feel like it's because of Cdew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could get into WoW Classic simply because I loved the old school Totem play of Shaman. I may have to pop back in every once in a while. Barrens chat will be hard to adjust to though after my Draenei Shaman for like 10 years though.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    A lot of people are going shaman, and I feel like it's because of Cdew.
    who is Cdew? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    You have my blessing.
    Was that a paladin joke?

lol shamans right now are way better than classic. Gl with cd's and not having mana. i think ima go spam CL and feel good about myself on retail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    lol shamans right now are way better than classic. Gl with cd's and not having mana. i think ima go spam CL and feel good about myself on retail.
    i will just counter all your points with one
    2h+wf

although i would get back to mop play style personally :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylo View Post
    Was that a paladin joke?
    Sharp. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Sharp. /10char
    I try. /10char