Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

PTR SPOILERS The Cenarion Circle's Priorities

So on the PTR Thisalee Crow and Arthur Tradewind (Kul'tiran Druid) track down someone who's murdered bunnies in Dreamgrove.

I guess the Forsaken and Horde forces in Darkshore and Ashenvale aren't a priority.

Also: Blizz is probably not doing anything about Ashenvale so even if the Nelfs win Darkshore they'll never take back Ashenvale.
    Twas brillig

Did you not read the Wowhead post that says that the text is marked with "to delete", implying that the Dreamgrove Murder Mystery might be a troll by Blizz and actually is disguising something else?

I feel like you did, but you still wanted to complain.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean?
    According to Blizzard, the Night Elves already had they vengeance once Tyrande got some new threads
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

There's also a very very amazing Hearthstone tavern model in 8.2.5 that relates to this scenario somehow. I honestly can't wait to see what it is actually about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Did you not read the Wowhead post that says that the text is marked with "to delete", implying that the Dreamgrove Murder Mystery might be a troll by Blizz and actually is disguising something else?

I feel like you did, but you still wanted to complain.
    I just don't trust Blizz.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    So on the PTR Thisalee Crow and Arthur Tradewind (Kul'tiran Druid) track down someone who's murdered bunnies in Dreamgrove.
    What are you insinuating? That this is not important? An outrage! Fellow Druids, assemble. We need to defend our bunnies!

I guess the Forsaken and Horde forces in Darkshore and Ashenvale aren't a priority.

Also: Blizz is probably not doing anything about Ashenvale so even if the Nelfs win Darkshore they'll never take back Ashenvale.
    I hate this, nighteleves use to be such a major thing in WoW...IMO they should take back darkshore and ashenvale and have their new city there

Without warning, Mylune suddenly smashes you against her bosom and begins sobbing

To be honest the night elfs should conquer their land themselves instead of involving the Cenarion Cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cenarion circle are busy focusing on trying to heal azeroth to care about the war, the only exception being malfurion, which really just makes him seem immature. They burned teldrassil, oh no, revenge is way more important then trying to heal your own f**king planet
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The cenarion circle are busy focusing on trying to heal azeroth to care about the war, the only exception being malfurion, which really just makes him seem immature. They burned teldrassil, oh no, revenge is way more important then trying to heal your own f**king planet
    Sylvanas is busy - waging war - while the Cenarion circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of her!
    Saurfang is busy pitying himself for being a genocidal maniac - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of him!
    Anduin is busy failing at everything and sucking as High King - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of him!
    Goblins are busy making profits - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of them!

I'm pretty sure it was an early version of the Hearthstone Inn murder

that scenario is also marked as DNT, as Do Not Translate

meaning it's not the final version and is probably a placeholder, because nossy kids like you keep datamining everything, depraving WoW of any mystery or surprises

In modern Azeroth cute stuff always has precedence over actual problems. That's just how the world works!
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-08-09 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Sylvanas is busy - waging war - while the Cenarion circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of her!
    Sylvanas is an evil undead war leader, her not giving a shit about the planet falls into her spectrum.

Saurfang is busy pitying himself for being a genocidal maniac - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of him!
    Pretty sure at this stage of the story he's done with the faction conflict as much as thrall is.

Anduin is busy failing at everything and sucking as High King - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of him!
    How does one sucking at something make them immature, if anything its more immature pointing it out.

Goblins are busy making profits - while the Cenarion Circle is busy focusing on trying to heal Azeroth! How immature of them!
    Goblins aren't being out of character, they have always only cared about profit.

Malfurion however, being someone who's used his vast powers in the past to protect the planet from disaster, now care less about it then anyone else. Your examples are not out of character for those characters/races. Malfurion however is.

But that's not the first time this idiot fanbase has pushed for a personality lobotomy on characters beyond what makes sense..
    #boycottchina

Did they drag the kul'tirans into this?

Heaven forbid Blizzard make a fun side quest every so often. This is probably this expansions version of the mail room quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm still somewhat stuck on the idea that someone seeking vengeance and redress for the mass-murder of his people, of whom he was the leader and protector, being considered immature? Really? I mean sure, you could say it's shortsighted perhaps, but it's definitely understandable and maturity doesn't even factor into it. If someone butchered my extended family and circle of friends I would certainly be impelled to seek revenge over more long-term concerns.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm still somewhat stuck on the idea that someone seeking vengeance and redress for the mass-murder of his people, of whom he was the leader and protector, being considered immature? Really? I mean sure, you could say it's shortsighted perhaps, but it's definitely understandable and maturity doesn't even factor into it. If someone butchered my extended family and circle of friends I would certainly be impelled to seek revenge over more long-term concerns.
    Malfurion killed his favourite hunks, therefore Traask had to write biggest insult he could think of.

Sounds like a job for D.E.H.T.A. tbh.