Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ww monks are by far the worst dps class in raids, and not any mention of a single target increase? blizzard please wake up

Just get 2 discs and 2 hpala or dont raid mythic. EZ.

Blizzard mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    Ww monks are by far the worst dps class in raids, and not any mention of a single target increase? blizzard please wake up
    They really aren't though.

Nothing for Holy Priests? Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    After these buffs, it will be dead last DPS spec in the game, along with having a terrible gameplay loop AND a huge reliance on RNG. Seems good.
    No it wont? I don't know what you're basing that off but Enhance is performing fine DPS wise, strong even. Go take a look over on Warcraft logs if you don't believe me.

I get Enhance has some big problems and they desperately need a rework but DPS is not one of their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    After these buffs, it will be dead last DPS spec in the game, along with having a terrible gameplay loop AND a huge reliance on RNG. Seems good.
    After this it should be Arcane Mage, Frost Mage and Windwalker being at the bottom, considering they already are.

They can buff arms warriors and UH dks as much as they want.

Doesn't make my gameplay feel better.

Abom nerf wasnt needed its very easy to avoid it completely

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    After this it should be Arcane Mage, Frost Mage and Windwalker being at the bottom, considering they already are.
    Arcane was buffed by 6% in the beginning of the patch. It lead to nothing. Same will probably happen with these new buffs too.

Resto shamans have been garbage and struggling this whole expansion which is why I quit playing. These problems were noticable month 1 into BFA and blizzard didn't give a shit. Congrats I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Mukaltin View Post
    Arcane was buffed by 6% in the beginning of the patch. It lead to nothing. Same will probably happen with these new buffs too.
    I know it would. The spec is just plain bad. They'd have to go limit themselves with encounter design just to make Arcane even viable in raiding. Or buff it by 30-35% making it utterly broken on ST.

Neither of which are not going to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean they can buff these all they want, but most people dont have the azerite/stats since they focused on their other specs
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-08-10 at 03:31 AM.

I can't help but find it sad that these days this is what balancing in WoW looks like. It's barely a paragraph now, with nicely rounded tuning changes. You get 5% and you get 5%.

Like seriously Blizzard used to be known for their meticulous balancing. It used to be X ability tuned by 3.2%, now it's just "oh they were underperfoming so we increased ALL ABILITIES by 5%".

It's just a sad situation over there in Irvine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remove the casttime from prayer of mending already #saveholypriests
    Last edited by Outofmana; 2019-08-10 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Like seriously Blizzard used to be known for their meticulous balancing. It used to be X ability tuned by 3.2%, now it's just "oh they were underperfoming so we increased ALL ABILITIES by 5%".

I guess it's sort of why No Icelance build is still a thing and keeping Frost at least somewhat relevant on ST/close cleave.

I can't help but find it sad that these days this is what balancing in WoW looks like. It's barely a paragraph now, with nicely rounded tuning changes. You get 5% and you get 5%.

That's literally what I was just talking to a friend about. Before they knew what was overpowered or under powered and they tuned certain spells. They've done numerous just flat increases or decreases of damage this expansion. It really boggles my mind that a class' overall power is just 5% off and not certain spells over performing or under performing. If it was simply just changing overall damage by X% to make classes balanced, then we'd see everyone competing pretty close with each other. Obviously that is not the case and just changing a couple percents doesn't actually solve anything.

But this is exactly the design they are going for years now. Design classes in a way that they actually can just turn a knob 5% up.

Class balance is a disgrace this expansion. What about tanks? Prot warriors running around spiking to 150k dps on trash in M+ while barely needing to be healed. Either nerf them or buff other tanks. At this point they are 10 tiers above anything else its no wonder almost every tank in the MDI is a prot warrior and at the top they represent over 50% of the keys done. How does balance become this bad? Ya they already got a nerf. It was barely a slap on the wrist. After a single season Blood DK's got hit with multiple hard hitting nerfs. After 2 seasons now we see prot warriors being left as is. In current gear they are already back to the damage they did last season and then some.

How about them arcane and frost mages? Mistweaver monks? Azerite traits that are still trash? Tank tuning? PvP tuning? I don't want to be rude but what are these "developers" doing this expansion? All of last season there was countless cries by the community to look at under performing specs and these "developers" just have the blinders on. We knew every team from last season would be prot warrior, resto druid, triple rogue. It literally had to happen for Blizzard to nerf outlaw rogues and they are still not done because healers and tanks need a tuning pass now, not 9.0.

And then we just have these half ass lazy flat % buffs that amount to nothing like what happened with arcane mages. Buffed 6% and still at the bottom of the charts and useless in M+. I feel like my money is being stolen at this point. There is no passion anymore in this game by the developers. I like 8.2 in terms of the content that it released with but I'm already bored of it. Class design and balance is an absolute disgrace this expansion. I would pick WoD over this pile of garbage.

I literally have no interest in playing "alts" this expansion. In prior expansions I had multiple characters that managed to get roughly around the same level of gear. I actually don't think World of Warcraft has a dedicated team of developers anymore and any changes we get are done by interns who don't even play the game either. It's like they have a dartboard of the worst performing specs in the game and another dartboard with what % they will be buffed by. *Throws dart* looks like we landed on Arcane Mage. *Throws dart again* looks like they are getting a 6% buff. Let's test this. Oh wait we fired the entire QA team. Oh well lets hope its enough. Nope still trash at the bottom of the charts.
    Last edited by avx81; 2019-08-10 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by avx81 View Post
    Class balance is a disgrace this expansion. What about tanks? Prot warriors running around spiking to 150k dps on trash in M+ while barely needing to be healed. Either nerf them or buff other tanks. At this point they are 10 tiers above anything else its no wonder almost every tank in the MDI is a prot warrior and at the top they represent over 50% of the keys done. How does balance become this bad? Ya they already got a nerf. It was barely a slap on the wrist. After a single season Blood DK's got hit with multiple hard hitting nerfs. After 2 seasons now we see prot warriors being left as is. In current gear they are already back to the damage they did last season and then some.
    Agree. For someone like me that mains a Blood DK with Guardian as alt it's frustrating that Prot War is so far ahead. Insane damage, great mobility and on top of that, really good cooldowns. Does everyone at blizzard play Prot Warrior maybe? Thats why they never nerf it?
    Honestly i would rather see a buff to all the other tanks though. Especially on the damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Resto shamans have been garbage and struggling this whole expansion which is why I quit playing. These problems were noticable month 1 into BFA and blizzard didn't give a shit. Congrats I guess..
    Day 1. Not month. The very first moment I stepped into a mythic dungeon with my resto shaman I knew this would not be a healer to play in dungeons this expansion. So much worse than any other spec. It's so sad how things like these are not corrected before launch. The buff now is probably not even gonna cut it.